yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Introducing SO to testing XS, advice welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing SO to testing XS, advice welcome!

I'm going to be introducing my SO to XS.

Before I confess my own in depth phero affair to him, I'm going to offer up some testing options, to feel out his interests and responses.
    After putting out some feelers, I believe the science interests him and I think his curiosity will carry him from there. Thing is, I've never really bothered with your products, the women's section has plenty of their own, lol. I have all the unisex blends but for him I ordered Ascend, Exolve and Taboo in oil. I also have the Boyfriend blend (xs193).

I read that Taboo is a good introductory blend and I think Ascend will be good for him at work. Evolve I got for him for me

I introduced a previous SO to LPMP pheros, prior to getting so involved with XS, so all the men's stuff here is new to me except by name only. When we went out together we were a social powerhouse! I'm looking forward to that again I hope

Everybody seems to be stacking everything, myself included, and finding something on just Acsend or just Taboo or just Evolve, has been challenging. Somehow I completely over looked API, and by description think that could be a good work/social as well for future purchase...

But for now, for individual testing purposes, would you be willing to chime in with some of your testing outcomes of these singly before you began stacking?

I should have my order to start playing by next weekend, but certainly keep the info coming as long as you like, your input/experience will be invaluable! Things he can expect for himself, from others, from me? Like I said, I don't know much about the men's products.

Thanks!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

I might not have anything to add... yet but I'm definitely hoping to learn something here. It'd be nice to help a future partner get raises/promotions/more acknowledgment and praise with the help of pheromones. Would love to know which ones work for that sort of goal.

Comment

Your man can test Naked Gun together with me, NuTrix .
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        That is one I don't have, but I'm very much looking forward to Evolve ^_~

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, it will be great.

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course, now I need to know what Naked gun is...

Ascend is a great single. it helps me plan and order my plans. The erone works for me since I'm older. Erone is mature and its awfully close to what I have been trying to mature into as a man. Ascend is about a decade younger than I am so it's not like it's old and musty but its about what a man should be about. API keeps getting pushed off my order sheet for forum recommendations.

At my age, I'm beginning to think that enone and that includes evolve needs to stay in the bedroom. It's cost me a lot socially and social is more important than sexual to me. I mean I'd love for a sexual to be front and center but I think that is history and occasional treats. It just makes guys too combative to say it has been a positive in my life. I enjoy working it but end results are fewer friends, less patience and tolerance for things I used to put up with.

I have not tried taboo though I have a sample somewhere and 193 strikes out for me because I don't want to be a boyfriend and I fight the mone. It does kinda make me want to be one but I fight it.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        That's good to know about Evolve! O.o I wouldn't want to put him in any confrontational situations. I was thinking Ascend for him to wear to work?

You didn't get him any a enol or b enols. Happy and chatty is easy to notice that its working.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        I DO have all the unisexy blends already and will offer them up as well

I plan to make all the unisexy blends available to him. I know how they behave because I've been wearing those for years but I'm totally lost on what to expect from the men's blends.
      Ascend looked like a safe/good blend for work.
      Taboo seems like a nice social.
      Evolve for lusty purposes, apparently best kept at home?
      I know which unisex blends he responds well to already because of wearing them with him, but I'd like to know the kinds of environments/situations you guys find best use for these particular blends.
      If I'm WAY off on any of my thoughts, redirection is welcome!

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        my experience with evolve in not in the majority btw.

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to know too! Realm of possibilities are good to know as well...

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Syn-and...ng-experiments Here's the thread that started it, I'm NuTrix there too.

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        LP is having their pherotine sale currently with some phero'd new releases you could play off as fragrance only. Xs's Sweet Sensations is my fav, if she likes foody things...

XIST works well as in male or female company. If anything upsets his applecart, Xist can pull it back together. I have used some real dominant blends to put alpha guys in line. They only comply while wearing them though and usually strike back if I wear a beta and they smell weakness. Xist, on the other hand, has repaired a couple without me even working on it.

The ones that have cost me male friends are Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, SOB, Dominant Ascend. But, I think Cops tend to dial down male aggresion with these alpha. I have Dirty Primitive which is just tons of enone and some cops. My guess is they don't know the enone sig is sexual to women, to us it's kinda territorial. With cops the fear turns to it's sexual side and men have respect for sexual males and now you are in the club whereas enone without cops is a solo instead of a club and instead of being inside the club, enone without cops is like a lion on the top of the hill and the less dominant are resentful and challenge the boundaries.

These are all my observations of older males reactions to me.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        *facepalm!* WHY did I not get Xist for men?! I love the women's version SO much, I can't believe I overlooked it!

Muestereate Great and helpful analogies!

cryptomones Bliss seems to be a popular buffer for you fellas, I see the men mentioning it a lot. I have plenty of the spray, but I know he'll prefer the oil.

Future "grocery" list, Xist4m & Bliss in oil...

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        I'm going to be introducing my SO to XS.

Before I confess my own in depth phero affair to him, I'm going to offer up some testing options, to feel out his interests and responses.
        After putting out some feelers, I believe the science interests him and I think his curiosity will carry him from there. Thing is, I've never really bothered with your products, the women's section has plenty of their own, lol. I have all the unisex blends but for him I ordered Ascend, Exolve and Taboo in oil. I also have the Boyfriend blend (xs193).

I read that Taboo is a good introductory blend and I think Ascend will be good for him at work. Evolve I got for him for me

I introduced a previous SO to LPMP pheros, prior to getting so involved with XS, so all the men's stuff here is new to me except by name only. When we went out together we were a social powerhouse! I'm looking forward to that again I hope

Everybody seems to be stacking everything, myself included, and finding something on just Acsend or just Taboo or just Evolve, has been challenging. Somehow I completely over looked API, and by description think that could be a good work/social as well for future purchase...

But for now, for individual testing purposes, would you be willing to chime in with some of your testing outcomes of these singly before you began stacking?

I should have my order to start playing by next weekend, but certainly keep the info coming as long as you like, your input/experience will be invaluable! Things he can expect for himself, from others, from me? Like I said, I don't know much about the men's products.

Thanks!
        Get SOB for him and see how it effects you

Comment

My XS order has shipped!
          I will introduce my SO this weekend!
          Plan:
          To introduce XS as something to test. Will sit down and discuss pheromones generally, then the XS products spacifically.
          Now, my friends, it will either flop or fly from there
          Real life 'bout to happen...I admit, I'm nervous and didn't expect to be. I think it's more anxious/excited. Someone to share this with would be so fun, I know I'll be disappointed if he's not interested. I may even print out some phero info, so that the science side is accentuated. Appealing to the intellectual side and the, pleeeeease would you try it for me, side, hahaha!

Comment

Teach him some IOIs and cut him loose with some taboo. Before Pheros I was completely clueless as to whether women were coming on to me or not. People often had to tell me what a woman was doing. A big hit will sell him more on the idea of watching closely than any other thing I can think of. I hope a dozen girls fall at his feet.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Or at LEAST something as noticable as that! Though realistically, 1 or 2 may tumble at him

Solo taboo. Have him run it solo til the bottle is 1/5 gone.

You both will understand how taboo works as well as a-1 when worn on a male

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
              Solo taboo. Have him run it solo til the bottle is 1/5 gone.

You both will understand how taboo works as well as a-1 when worn on a male
              I do have the average concern about guys and A1 response. I will be keeping a sharp eye for signs if depression and asking specific questions directed at that. I have worn plenty of things with A1 around him, but he hasn't been exposed to it in the way he would if he were the one wearing it.
              We're both pretty heath conscious, eat organic, suppliment, active. I don't want to freak him out and be all, "Oh, and btw, let me know if this depresses you cuz it could happen." But I will give some word smithed version of that which will sound less like something he should run screaming from Hahaha!
              Neurologically speaking, I need to brush up on that about you fellas again. It's been so long, I've forgotten what I remember!

Comment

My XS order has shipped!

happy jonah hill GIF
                "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
                (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

Originally posted by Marianne View Post

happy jonah hill GIF
                  It arrived yesterday while I was at work!!!

Comment

I would be very interested how the individual products on your SO make you feel, and if it makes you feel different.

always interested for instance how evolve on a man actually makes a woman feel throughout the cycle of it starting social and ending sexual.

I wear ascend without cops at work with either a bit of taboo or cohesion. I'm always curious to "how" it's feeling for the woman.

I would love to know how ascend, cohesion, evolve and SOB separately makes a woman feel.

I know mones don't create things that aren't there and aren't magic potions but they do create certain reactions that make it easier to know what's going on.

Comment

My XS order has shipped!
                      Plan:
                      To introduce XS as something to test. Will sit down and discuss pheromones generally, then the XS products spacifically.
                      Now, my friends, it will either flop or fly from there
                      Real life 'bout to happen...I admit, I'm nervous and didn't expect to be. I think it's more anxious/excited. Someone to share this with would be so fun, I know I'll be disappointed if he's not interested. I may even print out some phero info, so that the science side is accentuated. Appealing to the intellectual side and the, pleeeeease would you try it for me, side, hahaha!
                      This is going to be so fun for you two and us.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

So far, so good!

Told him I was asked to participate in some testing for pheromones (which is true...I was given XS196 to trial...) and that I was also given something for men (which is true, since I ordered men's things...) and would he feel like being a guinea pig with me?

So, yeah, some truth, some ommisions...buuuut...

He's not enthusiastic, lol, but he's curious. The only thing he admits to know about pheromones is that they are sexual in nature (yes, but soooooo much more....). Does he know more? Do I care? I only care that he is currently wearing 2 drops of Taboo and we'll see what he reports/shares All in all, he was pretty nonchalant about it, kinda, meh.

First offering from him so far is that it smells like model glue (everything I ordered is unscented) and that it reminds him of being a kid and he likes it

His mood seems light and playful, which at least in part, is making him attractive to me.

Having to work unexpectedly yesterday messed up my plans, Hahaha! So I'm a day late in my diplomacy...to be continued.

Comment

error
                          Last edited by lafemme; 02-03-2019, 06:32 PM.
                          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X