yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones, fun, dating, serious relationship, then what?......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones, fun, dating, serious relationship, then what?......

I just would like to ask peoples opinions. Pheromones are tremendous fun, being experimental, mixing products, changing dosages watching reactions , but how do people use them in the long game?

I ? using pheromones and all the thrills from reactions you get, knowing the pheromones have amplified you're sexiness or status.

a few years back I came out of a long term relationship and soon after regularly started hooking up with a woman at work. It was so exciting and hot, I used androtics stuff at the time and I used ammo and instant shine, I would add some TUTH later and she would go wild. We fucked in the office, she used to pull me off in the car, we fucked in a park on a rainy day, we even fucked in a car park! At work in meetings she would always stand in front of me and let me push against her......it was sooooo hot and I knew the pheromones played a big part in turning her on......this went on for a bit and she fell in love with me and I fell for her, it got more setious.....at that point, questions pheromone wise are, do you continue wearing pheros all the time you're with your with this person? Do you hide it, feel guilty for having a secret? If you start living with this person and you keep it secret, how do you hide it? If you stop wearing pheros will the relationship lose it's intensity? The relationship didn't go too far anyway but I remember asking myself these questions.

I'm currently single and at a dating stage having' fun watching strangers reactions and going on dates and the excitement of early romance but just interested to know how people use pheros and their thoughts of usage in the long term game with a partner.

well, i dont have the experience for a good answer.

i do not however see myself telling anyone about pheromones.
    i have only one friend that i know for sure i can tell but i still hold myself back because i am being selfish and i am afraid of that move.
    i also dont think pheromones is the change he needs to do anyway, he is very attractive but he is super passive, pheros wont change that much.
    if i would have thought that pheros can change hes life i would have told him.

other then that, fucking hell no way im telling anyone.
    i dont want to hide anything from a girlfriend or a wife but this im keeping to myself.
    there is a chance she will wave it off like many people have reported but it can also be the end of the relationship or anything in between.

if im 100000% certain that she is open minded enough and not judgmental, i would present it as something that is mood altering.
    as in making to talkative or horny or serious. i would tell her that anything beyond that is bullshit.
    i will also tell her then to put cops on at all times haha
    but honestly i think i will just keep it for myself.

as for which pheros to put on and when.
    again i dont have too much experience but i did changed up my signature alot in ery short period of time at my work and it was fine.
    from other people reporting it looks like you dont have much to worry about.
    thats the main thing, dont stress yourself out too much and overthink it (in general with pheros).

i will however go along the lines of:
    and again, without experience to back it up, but put on the "weak hitters", the blends that go under the radar, which mean not pxs blends lol
    i would use heavy hitters every once in a while like if im taking her to do something special and im dressed alittle bit better, it will make it alot more believable.
    other then that blends like swoon, love god, nude, and so on will be really good.
    i would try to stick to the same one for a while and be around her moneless more often then not.
    i will also use xist every time i feel like giving a good boost to the relationship.
    taking youre girl to a romantic night somewhere with some xist on will be magic.

bottom line is, if she didnt fall for you because of pheromones (most likely even if you only have been around her with them) then she is not going to stop liking you if you dont use them.
    if the relationship is solid then mones are just the ultimate weapon to make them as much fun as possible.

edit:
    -i would also use pheros often in sex, things like pse, tac, A1...
    -i would use evolves alot.
    -i would use alot of single molecules like A1, a-sulphate...
    -shit ill probably just use pheros all the time couse its too much fun!
    Last edited by hombre; 01-06-2019, 02:56 PM.

Comment

well I do have enough experience to help a little. if you are serious about being with this person and spending your life with them, the fewer secrets the better. whether you stop using them or tell her about them is up to you. I know there are people on here who use pheremones along with their significant other to make things more fun. both me and my last girlfriend used mones on each other from pxs. that was never a problem for us.

Comment

Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

My personal toiletries and grooming have always been private all my life. If I was in an LtR you lose a lot of that privacy but then again, i think everybody should give everybody a right to whatever privacy they ask for. That said, Pheromones would be with my colognes and shaving gear. not on display but not hidden either, just private like washing and hygiene products. If pressed I would just stick to my guns that my persoanl hygien and grooming is more of a private thing for me if she would please try and respect that.

In turn I don't pry into her shit, her beauty secrets, her toys etc. Mysteries are sensual.

Comment

I think if you are going to get married, it could be wise to tell her, but then again, u could just tell her its just your collection of fragrances dismissively, and her intrigue would be gone.

I personally will never tell a girl, even if we were in a LTR. No point in telling her as a girl will use all sorts of excuse and reasons to make u ditch them. Maybe some girls will understand, but why take the chance. Its not like u gonna spend the rest of your lives together.

Comment

• cbrn
              cbrn commented
              Editing a comment
              I can see you've never been married. don't take it the wrong way but it's not that simple.

• Playboy
              Playboy commented
              Editing a comment
              I understand, yeah i have never been married, and i understand it could be very complicated for many.

• cbrn
              cbrn commented
              Editing a comment
              I am divorced and have had several failed long term relationships. lack of honesty and trust always had a part to play in it. just good advice that may help you one day

I think it could go three ways: she could get into mones herself, she could call it BS and laugh at you, or the nightmare scenario would be her questioning the entire relationship.

Comment

the nightmare scenario is possible. however take it from someone who is divorced, you don't want to marry her if that's the case. if it's just the mones or the mones are a problem it will end in disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Playboy View Post
                I think if you are going to get married, it could be wise to tell her, but then again, u could just tell her its just your collection of fragrances dismissively, and her intrigue would be gone.

I personally will never tell a girl, even if we were in a LTR. No point in telling her as a girl will use all sorts of excuse and reasons to make u ditch them. Maybe some girls will understand, but why take the chance. Its not like u gonna spend the rest of your lives together.
                I agree with all this and have the same opinions. I will never tell my gf/wife of my collection but I also have quite a few fragrance collection including full bottles and decants in 10ml bottles (same size as our 10ml pheros but in glass).

Comment

Originally posted by Bob111 View Post
                  I just would like to ask peoples opinions. Pheromones are tremendous fun, being experimental, mixing products, changing dosages watching reactions , but how do people use them in the long game?

I ? using pheromones and all the thrills from reactions you get, knowing the pheromones have amplified you're sexiness or status.

a few years back I came out of a long term relationship and soon after regularly started hooking up with a woman at work. It was so exciting and hot, I used androtics stuff at the time and I used ammo and instant shine, I would add some TUTH later and she would go wild. We fucked in the office, she used to pull me off in the car, we fucked in a park on a rainy day, we even fucked in a car park! At work in meetings she would always stand in front of me and let me push against her......it was sooooo hot and I knew the pheromones played a big part in turning her on......this went on for a bit and she fell in love with me and I fell for her, it got more setious.....at that point, questions pheromone wise are, do you continue wearing pheros all the time you're with your with this person? Do you hide it, feel guilty for having a secret? If you start living with this person and you keep it secret, how do you hide it? If you stop wearing pheros will the relationship lose it's intensity? The relationship didn't go too far anyway but I remember asking myself these questions.

I'm currently single and at a dating stage having' fun watching strangers reactions and going on dates and the excitement of early romance but just interested to know how people use pheros and their thoughts of usage in the long term game with a partner.

That sounds hot. I think some people just like the excitement of getting caught and it turned her on the way you guys were doing it. Pheromones don't make people do things they don't want to or create feelings that are not there. It just opens up doors for opportunities.

She always had this in her or wanted to do it and the mones made it easier for her , like how ppl use alcohol as an excuse to act loose or violent. They always wanted to but were afraid to because of what ppl may think so alcohol lowers their inhibitions

I hope that makes sense.

I mean you have to look at it like this. What type of relationship are you trying to build. No relationship can last on the use of a spray, no matter how powerful. You use mones to make it easier to get to know this person, to drive them wild sexually , to awaken feelings in them when the relationship gets stale. The foundation of any relationship can never be based on something in a bottle. If you build a strong foundation with the aid of mones, even after you stop or take a break from mones your relationship will last. In fact, most ppl stop using pheromones after they get married or find someone special.

I normally would say be open and honest about pheromones from the start but some ppl love a beautiful lie. She may think you use it on other ppl, it may create her to build up barriers etc and overthink it. Or you can just be open and honest so you don't have to hide and lie and in the unlikely event she found it, you don't have to make up stories, trust won't be broken.

When you do get to that bridge, try to ask her questions about certain things to see if it is something she can handle and it won't cause any friction btwn you two

Comment

• cbrn
                    cbrn commented
                    Editing a comment
                    my point exactly

Thanks for all the replies, I do like to be honest as I think secrets or lying in relationships bites you in the backside eventually.

As you say pheromones don't make people do things as isn't magic and just amplifies feelings already there and creates an easier /clearer opportunity to react.

I think though with women I have met all would think pheromones are something that tricks them into feeling a certain way or probably a source of amusement that I was wearing pheromones. I think people in general are misinformed about them and there is a stigma attached to a person that wears them even though I know different. I see pheromones as a tool to see more clearly what people think so I an react accordingly.

Then again if I fell in love with a woman and was honest and I explained my pheromone use and what they were and why I wore them and we couldn't talk honestly plus maturity then maybe it isn't right anyway....if i loved someone I would want to be 100% honest and be able to tell them anything.

Comment

I think that ultimately, a girl will still feel cheated if she knew you used pheromones around her. I would certainly be thinking twice if the same happened to me, even if i used them too.

Ultimately, in the end, i think though honesty is the essence to a healthy relationship, '' bare truth to the knuckles and bones '' hurt a relationship more than it helps. Just from my experience.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies, I do like to be honest as I think secrets or lying in relationships bites you in the backside eventually.

As you say pheromones don't make people do things as isn't magic and just amplifies feelings already there and creates an easier /clearer opportunity to react.

I think though with women I have met all would think pheromones are something that tricks them into feeling a certain way or probably a source of amusement that I was wearing pheromones. I think people in general are misinformed about them and there is a stigma attached to a person that wears them even though I know different. I see pheromones as a tool to see more clearly what people think so I an react accordingly.

Then again if I fell in love with a woman and was honest and I explained my pheromone use and what they were and why I wore them and we couldn't talk honestly plus maturity then maybe it isn't right anyway....if i loved someone I would want to be 100% honest and be able to tell them anything.

Ammo:
                      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                      AD: Glace
                      Lovescent: NNPA
                      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I guess it depends on the person.

Comment

I just think it's a bad idea whoever it is.
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: evolve, xist
                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I know the roles are reversed, but I think it depends on the person

My previous SO and I both wore mones, though I was way more into the science than he ever cared to be. My current SO knows I have a huge fragrance collection, and "other stuff". Speaking to
                            Muestereate 's point, he is content to know it is part of my personal effects and leaves it at that.

I use(d) mones for dating and attraction, for daily interactions, to make friends and influence people, for relational intimacy (sex, bonding, day to day life in general with family and friends...) I don't believe mones should be segregated to just romantic relationships, they are far to viable for such limitation. My SO being able to understand that aspect would be priority.

If my SO ever shows an honest interest in pheromones, I would be happy to include him in all this fun, but I have no desire to convince anyone they work or to hear nay saying from an uneducated and/or close minded source - SO or anyone else for that matter - but for now, SO's just disinterested
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I think it's all down to who your circle is and how you know people would react to it all. Its hard to disagree with any of the points. Honesty on one hand is the way forward........but I've never told anybody about my mone use. I don't want to tell my male friends that would just invoke ridicule and they'd be in on the secret , would they tell a girl I was using them etc? Women I have known would react negatively to it and would see it as manipulation.

I do feel clearer now though reading everybodies points and views.

Comment

My friend wen through the history on my computer the other day i was a little pissed he didn't respect my privacy. None the less i told.hin i was looking for.outsode.the box testosterone boosters and gave him the story about the cops boosting test. He seemed to believe it
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                                  My friend wen through the history on my computer the other day i was a little pissed he didn't respect my privacy. None the less i told.hin i was looking for.outsode.the box testosterone boosters and gave him the story about the cops boosting test. He seemed to believe it
                                  That's a shit thing for your friend to do ain't it, well rude! Nice explanation though lol! ????. Closest I been to getting caught is I once dropped a bottle of ammo out of my pocket in a nightclub, I saw it on floor half an hour later and nobody had picked it up. Then women when they are into you and put their hands in your pocket and it's like no I've got a bottle in there. I've had to show a bouncer on entry as well a few times but just say it's aftershave.

since using xs products I never carry bottles around with me now for all the near misses.

Comment

That's a shit thing for your friend to do ain't it, well rude! Nice explanation though lol! ????. Closest I been to getting caught is I once dropped a bottle of ammo out of my pocket in a nightclub, I saw it on floor half an hour later and nobody had picked it up. Then women when they are into you and put their hands in your pocket and it's like no I've got a bottle in there. I've had to show a bouncer on entry as well a few times but just say it's aftershave.

since using xs products I never carry bottles around with me now for all the near misses.
                                    yup it was fast thinking on my part. i rarely carry them with me besides in my gym bag in the daytime however for nights out i will decant a small amount in a sample vial
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X