yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

no smell from mones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no smell from mones?

So I got my evolve and XS193 unscented and I cannot smell the mones at all. I can smell the alcohol and once it dries there is 0 scent. The weird thing is I can smell the mones in my androtics stuff quite strongly. Whats up with that?

Bumping.

I would like to see what women can smell in the men's products.

Comment

OK, to do you a solid, I sprayed 1/2 spray of the 10 mL bottle of Evolve onto my wrist 5 minutes ago. The alcohol smell is definitely gone by now. What remains is a minor 'chemical' scent but I can only detect it within 6 inches of my wrist. Would be easy to cover with a very light scent.
      Theoretically, if you sprayed Evolve onto the back of your neck and I was sitting across from you, I would not smell it.

If it was the front of your neck or chest, and you did not cover it, and we were heading towards sexy times, I would be put off.

Comment

Umn, whats it smell like to you androstenol ?

Comment

I have to second . I had one girl I went a date with and she specifically that she smelled chemicals from me. Not cat piss or bad smell but chemicals. I was using Xist and Evolve unscented.

Comment

Yeah its weird. I used to use the androtics stuff and you could definately smell something that smelled bad, but with SteveO's stuff it doesn't really smell. Just thought I was the only one so feel better knowing that others can't really smell it.

Comment

I hope some of the females on this board would chime in an give us a little help on smell. I am very interested in knowing what the men's products smell like to women. Kate D, here is your chance to impress the guys here.

Last night, on a whim, I decided to try a combo that included Ascend with just FXS. I think I used the ACE+Core combo but I forgot to write it down. I think one of the waitress could smell me because the first couple of times she came by, she was either blocking her nose with a menu or holding her shirt up to her nose. (I was sitting next to the waitress station.) I know I should have used a stronger cover with cops but I wanted to see how it went.

Comment

Originally posted by ufcking18 View Post
                Yeah its weird. I used to use the androtics stuff and you could definately smell something that smelled bad, but with SteveO's stuff it doesn't really smell. Just thought I was the only one so feel better knowing that others can't really smell it.
                I can smell all of them. Some even leak through FXS scent especially Domination.

Comment

I have been using products from Androtics since 2014, the scent does last for 8-12 hours and even subtly into the next day. It's quite reassuring as it is a good indicator that the product is still there and haven't been washed or sweated off during the day/night.

So far with my recent usage with PheromoneXS Oil Pepper & Nutmeg Covered products, the scent literally vanishes from me within a few hours of application.
                  Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
                    I have been using products from Androtics since 2014, the scent does last for 8-12 hours and even subtly into the next day. It's quite reassuring as it is a good indicator that the product is still there and haven't been washed or sweated off during the day/night.

So far with my recent usage with PheromoneXS Oil Pepper & Nutmeg Covered products, the scent literally vanishes from me within a few hours of application.
                    Yeah I started with androtics back in 2011 and it was the same. The smell would stay till the next day even after showing albeit faintly.

Comment

pheromones DEFINITELY have a smell. I can smell them. I've been told by some people that I smell GOD AWFUL. my sister is one of them. She can tell I'm wearing pheromones from a mile away. She'll force me to go wash myself because it bugs her.

However, other women in my life who know I use pheromones don't seem to mind the smell, but have certainly commented when they smelled it on me. Generally speaking, those who CAN smell it, don't mind it so much. However, there IS a percentage of people who CAN smell it and are offended by the smell.

Most people either a)smell it, don't mind it, and don't say anything or b) can't smell it at all

Comment

Definitely does. Some i don't detect but others are strong. If i return to a room where i sprayed i still detect it as soon as i enter the room
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I can definitely smell the mones in unscented, but they vary. None has this sour like smell, a1 has this thick musky smell, and cops smells like rotten egg to me But i can never smell them in a scented mix, whether its a light cover or not.

Comment

Remember to shake before use if you're not already doing so.

Comment

Also keep in mind with daily use we can get desensitized to the smell
                              Pheromone XS
                              Oil: evolve, xist
                              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Sometimes it's a bit musty, sometimes it smells of a chemical and sometimes its a bit sweet. It depends on whats in there. There are lots of chemical smells, i think the one I'm talking about is medicinal.

Even the slightest amount of a cover helps a lot. I don't do well with cheap scent s though so I don't risk scented. I tried it twice, I'm sticking with unscented and a cover.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X