yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

pheromones and hispanic / latino women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pheromones and hispanic / latino women?

I have been seeing that pheromones may be affecting different ethnicity differently. Do the mones sold by pheromones XS work well for Hispanic/Latino women?

Evolve and sob are the best for me. I'm white
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
      Evolve and sob are the best for me. I'm white
      So my question was actually miss worded. What I meant to ask is if they work on Hispanic women. Just wanted to make sure everyone reading this would be on the same page. Thanks

Comment

My girl iis a Latina (30) and she responds besr to aggressive signatures. She loves Dominant Ascend/Brute.

Comment

That too
          Pheromone XS

Comment

My experience has been that Black and Hispanic women are the ones pheromones work most dramatically on. Both of those races, the men produce a very high androstenone signature naturally, and as a result, that tends to be what they most respond to.

I haven't had the pleasure of dating a Hispanic woman but I have done a lot of testing with them. I fully agree with Primross and Scottie on this. These two races can be pretty in-your-face when they're properly aroused with pheromones, too.

Comment

• theLaw
              theLaw commented
              Editing a comment
              +1 They tend to be the most comfortable with physically aggressive escalation.

Going to agree as well. Got some crazy possessive action using Ascend and Evolve. BCE wont make them crazy about you but very flirty. I think the race is just overall sensitive to it. They are more prone to "deer in headlights". Zone out, confusion, agreeability, sexualness, then aggressive behavior. As a black guy I enjoy that predictable pattern of behavior much more. You get a good 4-5mins to catch on to whats happening, lead her someplace then go in for the kill.

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
              +1 They tend to be the most comfortable with physically aggressive escalation.
              I can confirm this is true... Well for me, after I Get a feel for you (talk for 5 minuets lol).
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                Prettyrickyboi commented
                Editing a comment
                you are hispanic / Latina?

Great tips fellas I think you are all spot on
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Thanks for all the advice guys. I plan to be using XS193 with Evolve on this girl. The last time I used some old A134 she was constantly standing close to me. We went to get some ice cream to eat and the entire time she stood in front of me so close I had to turn to side so I could eat it without hitting her in the face. Was very awkward to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                  I can confirm this is true... Well for me, after I Get a feel for you (talk for 5 minuets lol).
                  5 minutes? I don't have that kinda time.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

5 minutes? I don't have that kinda time.
                    You do seem like a cut the bullshit, let's get to business guy so that makes sense. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am, NEXT!
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

You do seem like a cut the bullshit, let's get to business guy so that makes sense. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am, NEXT!
                      Have we met before?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                        Have we met before?
                        Maybe somewhere on another timeline in my past life . Ya know if you believe in that kind of thing lol.

Comment

Maybe somewhere on another timeline in my past life . Ya know if you believe in that kind of thing lol.
                          Hmmm could it be possible?

Comment

I'm a black male. I love Latina's and Hispanic women.

in my experience Rone heavy mixes are best.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                              I'm a black male. I love Latina's and Hispanic women.

in my experience Rone heavy mixes are best.
                              Is there any pheromones that you would recommend?

Comment

• MaliciousIntent
                                MaliciousIntent commented
                                Editing a comment
                                8x Ascend there is a note about it in my journal.

• Prettyrickyboi
                                Prettyrickyboi commented
                                Editing a comment
                                XIST, ASCEND, RONE LOVE..status mones

• Prettyrickyboi
                                Prettyrickyboi commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I.E with Androtics.. A314 and Instant Gentlemen were the preferred for Latinas...P96 and P86 are good high rone boosters in my experience.

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X