yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Coffee shop mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theLaw View Post
    Well, if you're sitting in a coffee shop reading a book, based on that limited info, you're probably a beta-male. Ambitious Alpha-males have Sh*t to do, so you won't find them there. Based on that context, you'll want a "dating" mix as opposed to a "hookup" mix, because beta-males refuse to close.

Ideas:

Taboo

Catlord's Crazy Teen Mix - 6x Cohesion, 5x XiST, 4x Evolve, 3x Ascend

Catlord's Special K mix - 2x Cohesion, 2x XiST, 4x Taboo

Holy Grail by HAX

Glace

LIIK (v1)
    ??????I read the thread and thats why your comments makes no sense.

So if someone sits in a coffee place reading a book, he is a instantly a beta male according to you, gtfo. U say ambitious alpha males have shit to do and wont go there, which is just ridiculous. Alpha or beta, we all got shit to do, and we all normally go to coffee shops. the op is just asking what mixes would be appropriate and u instantly call him a beta male. Ridiculous.

Comment

• Playboy
      Playboy commented
      Editing a comment
      U can spin it however u want, your implied nuances and logic makes no sense whatsoever. U basically called him probably a beta male, stop lying outright.

• theLaw
      theLaw commented
      Editing a comment
      With respect, this appears to be a language barrier issue, so I wish you the best of luck. Cheers!

• Playboy
      Playboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey maybe, just maybe. Lets agree to disagree, cheers.

• Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

I agree. Anyone interested in continuing the what makes an alpha male line of discussion, make a thread for it. Otherwise, get back on topic.
    I agree, back to the point.

I would say, Taboo, or Nude, or L2k v1.

Comment

• MRSNAKE
      MRSNAKE commented
      Editing a comment
      I been thinking about L2k for a nice day time play.

• Playboy
      Playboy commented
      Editing a comment
      For me, its a nice attraction mix, even during the day.

• Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

I agree. Anyone interested in continuing the what makes an alpha male line of discussion, make a thread for it. Otherwise, get back on topic.
    Done. Cheers!

The original discussion started here, and was sparked by my post, so with respect to the OP of that thread, I've added this here. https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromonexs-retail-products/for-men/86956-coffee-shop-mix Probably best to read this thread to get caught up. Cheers!:thumbup:

Comment

• 2000GT
      2000GT commented
      Editing a comment

• Originally posted by Playboy View Post

I agree, back to the point.

I would say, Taboo, or Nude, or L2k v1.
    L2K v1 day game. Interesting. I had some luck with L2K NOS but have never use it daytime so I might just do that some day.

Comment

• Noob question: What are these products L2K and L2K NOS and Nude? I don't see these on the site.

Comment

• MRSNAKE
        MRSNAKE commented
        Editing a comment
        L2K: :License to Kill. A mones by another vendor. Make sure to get version 1 and not 2.

• Nude is from Liquid Alchemy.
      L2K is from Alpha Dream.

You can get testers over @ Aromaphero but shipping takes about 2 weeks to the states because of customs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
        Nude is from Liquid Alchemy.
        L2K is from Alpha Dream.

You can get testers over @ Aromaphero but shipping takes about 2 weeks to the states because of customs.
        Thanks! Though, another phero company? I feel like I'm cheating

Comment

• cbrn
          cbrn commented
          Editing a comment
          some of the other vendor products work well with pxs products... and vice versa

• Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post

Thanks! Though, another phero company? I feel like I'm cheating
        Check out threads in other vendors sub-forum. You may find these interesting.

Comment

• The Mod's don't care, we compare all the time. Any specific discussions have their own section in the forum though. I have real nice Beta days in the coffee shop with VooDoo. It carries far even in a cool room. It takes a while and then the whole room starts to warm up. Once it does, breaking the ice become natural and sometimes it even carries across the room. I would imagine one the ice is broke, something with some Allo-thdoc could be applied to loosen the room up even more. A light alpha like Nude or Nude Alpha could replace Voodoo and go into Alpha territory all by itself but it doesn't alter a whole room.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X