yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Coffee shop mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• MRSNAKE
      MRSNAKE commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you. It's just useless , there is more than one way to act if you're a alpha.

We were not talking about who is or who isn't

It was a discussion where you are most likely to find alpha folk
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
      So you're sitting in a coffee shop reading your book, and you see a few hot girls walk in a sit close to you. In this moment you're wishing you had some mones on. What would they be and what kind of mixes would you be using?
      This is all the Topic was about lol. It had nothing to do with where myself or others go to find alpha men. lol

Comment

• MRSNAKE
        MRSNAKE commented
        Editing a comment
        lol

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

I wasn't critiquing you. I was stating what I believe to be facts.

Not sure what that word-salad is supposed to mean exactly. I wrote the post. You criticized my words. Not sure how you approach your own posts, but I take full responsibility for mine.

And the last statement I made was hardly black and white. Whether you are referring to "Going to a coffee shop to socialize just means you prefer that atmosphere in which to socialize, and the people who also like it, are the people you want to socialize with."

Yes. That one.

I did not qualify the first one by saying "in most cases", which I probably should have, as I suspect this is what you're referring to with stating it was black and white. That was simply an oversight, as that is what I was thinking when I wrote it. Not black and white.

I can only respond to what you write, not what you think.

I am happy to disagree. I'm also not talking about exceptions. I'm talking about what has been the norm in my experiences with coffee shops. It may simply be that we are experiencing two wildly different coffee shop cultures as a result of locality.

Like I said, it's not about you or me, but you seem to disagree. Starting to see a pattern here.
      Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
        Not sure what that word-salad is supposed to mean exactly. I wrote the post. You criticized my words. Not sure how you approach your own posts, but I take full responsibility for mine.
        Now you're descending into insults because you didn't like what I said.

I can only respond to what you write, not what you think.
        That is true. That's why I clarified.

Like I said, it's not about you or me, but you seem to disagree. Starting to see a pattern here.
        Please clarify what isn't about you or me, because I think we are diverging in what we are talking about. And what pattern do you see?

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

Now you're descending into insults because you didn't like what I said.

"I wasn't insulting you. I was stating what I believe to be facts."

That is true. That's why I clarified.

Glad we agree.

Please clarify what isn't about you or me, because I think we are diverging in what we are talking about. And what pattern do you see?

If we simply used our own personal experiences, and we were both assertive males, then our advice for pheromone mixes would be useless to most men here (and most men for that matter). I use Alpha/Beta binary description much like hookups vs dating for behaviour. It's oversimplified, but also a very useful tool to point out obvious flaws in a guy's approach to using pheromones. Too many guys like to hide in this "gray area" using it to obscure their own cowardice, so forcing them to make a choice sheds light on their real issues.

Relative to other options, a coffee shop is not a great place to meet women, given the social-context. This is where everyone starts to add qualifiers, hence my Alpha/Beta comments and my exclusion of our personal experiences.
          Cheers!

Comment

A coffee shop is a social environment, as is a bar, but not in the same way.

In a coffee shop, you generally socialize with familiars. In a bar, you socialize with everyone.

Those individuals who go to a coffee shop "for themselves" are not social individuals, but instead are afraid to be social. So the coffee shop provides a well-built illusion to support their own self-deception. Hanging out at an establishment with limited seating because you need a novel location is just narcissism.

Business meetings are nearly all done over lunch/dinner, as they are meetings for a reason, but the coffee shop provides a place for shorter meetings for those lacking resources, which works well as long as everyone respects other's time.

In terms of a pickup location, it would work for numbers at best. But I suspect this thread was really about getting girls to initiate using a particular mix while sitting near them at a coffee shop, so it's probably irrelevant.
            Social doesn't just mean always talking to people, it can just mean a bunch of people sitting around each other eating lunch or doing work. Real alphas do what they want when they feel like it, that's why I go on my computer in a coffee shop and don't care what you say.

Comment

• theLaw
              theLaw commented
              Editing a comment
              "Sitting around eating lunch and doing work" Again, making my point.

• MRSNAKE
              MRSNAKE commented
              Editing a comment
              People have a life, they need to make money or study, picking up women is secondary most of the time playa.
              Last edited by MRSNAKE; 12-30-2018, 09:31 AM.

For the first time I want to delete a post i started here, it was a very simple hypothetical scenario which we could of appreciate, but got turned into i am more alpha than you are cause your a beta male and you reading A book anywhere (god forbid) makes you a beta. OMG

Comment

• MRSNAKE
              MRSNAKE commented
              Editing a comment
              Ya i think the block list is a good idea, some people have nothing to offer.

• MRSNAKE
              MRSNAKE commented
              Editing a comment
              This troll is pretty much trolling everyone. This guy is a expert at trolling, not how to pick up women.

• Young_grasshopper
              Young_grasshopper commented
              Editing a comment
              Reading is for losers, clearly

TheLaw, You don't seem to be able to talk about the topic, nor can you accept that everybody disagrees with your addition to the topic. Perhaps you can start an I'm more Alpha than you thread and you can bump chests with whomever wants to play.

Comment

• theLaw
              theLaw commented
              Editing a comment
              I brought up the alpha/beta perspective, and everyone else joined in. Where are all of the product suggestions for the OP's original question? Excluding my posted mixes of course.

Coffee shops are for real men because:
            1. You do not have the cover of darkness to hide in
            2. You do not have the cover large groups to hide in
            3. You do not have the cove of a hundred competing colognes to hide your mistake from
            4. You do not have the cover of alcohol to hide your lack of social graces
            5. Nor do you have the huge advantage of alcohol and drugs to disinhibit women.
            6. The women are smarter
            7. The lower noise is conducive to real conversation
            8. There are no gangs of men to retreat to

I could increase the list indefinitely because in a coffeehouse you are uncovered, Real men don't need to hide
            Coffee shops are for REAL men

Comment

• cbrn
              cbrn commented
              Editing a comment
              ..than getting laid. that's right, getting laid is not the end all be all of everyone else's existence. I'm pretty sure that's a hard concept for you to understand.

• Young_grasshopper
              Young_grasshopper commented
              Editing a comment
              I like you

• cbrn
              cbrn commented
              Editing a comment
              Young_grasshopper which one?

Yeah, that's me, old and crawling out of a sports car meant for a much younger man.

Comment

Wow,... did I set off a bomb? Muestereate pretty much nailed my initial point, but more so... day game is a thing.

Shit Im gonna take a day and go to this coffee-shop-bar that is swarmed with college girls and milfs all the time just to see whats what and make some real reports. Usually women just stare but I guess I could try to pull a girl.

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                MRSNAKE commented
                Editing a comment
                Why would anyone go to the watering hole to get some hot chicks when it's considered non alpha type by one dude out of 1000s of posters?

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
                Wow,... did I set off a bomb? Muestereate pretty much nailed my initial point, but more so... day game is a thing.

Shit Im gonna take a day and go to this coffee-shop-bar that is swarmed with college girls and milfs all the time just to see whats what and make some real reports. Usually women just stare but I guess I could try to pull a girl.
                My best luck is always at the register. Wait for targets to enter the door, get up to grab a napkin or stirrer from nearby and say hello while they are ordering. if I see a hit I ask if they want to join me for a few minutes, Take it from there. Try not to give the place a creepy vibe so I don't ruin it for down the road. Act natural is what I do and I only do it a couple times a visit so it looks natural.

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                  MRSNAKE commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Pretty good, i will have to try that!

I should add that I sit in a position so the pheromones hit them a bit when they come through the door and gettin into line. LAL's oils, Iso-e and possibly timbersilk based mixes have worked better than alcohol sprays. I think I like light floral or fruits also, they gently contrast with the smell of coffee. Nude, Raw Chemistry, either of the Wolfs, Voodoo disperses nice too. Aqua Vitae not too good. Strong enones or heaver erone not so much either. There is a small window when the lawyers/suits come in but that's too early in the day to bother competing with.

Love Boat and XIST seems to work all right in at 4 or 5 feet. I can't get close enough for Boyfriend but If I spun my table around I close another foot of distance and that might work. I always wanted to try taboo but I think I want the alcohol part of any combo for in close. If I tried SOB, I have to be real careful with minimal dose, maybe 2 sample sprays.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  I should add that I sit in a position so the pheromones hit them a bit when they come through the door and gettin into line. LAL's oils, Iso-e and possibly timbersilk based mixes have worked better than alcohol sprays. I think I like light floral or fruits also, they gently contrast with the smell of coffee. Nude, Raw Chemistry, either of the Wolfs, Voodoo disperses nice too. Aqua Vitae not too good. Strong enones or heaver erone not so much either. There is a small window when the lawyers/suits come in but that's too early in the day to bother competing with.

Love Boat and XIST seems to work all right in at 4 or 5 feet. I can't get close enough for Boyfriend but If I spun my table around I close another foot of distance and that might work. I always wanted to try taboo but I think I want the alcohol part of any combo for in close. If I tried SOB, I have to be real careful with minimal dose, maybe 2 sample sprays.
                  Yep I always keep it at one full spray using the regular bottle and superb results.

Comment

While I do find the deeper discussion of what makes a male "Alpha" versus "beta" to be quite an interesting read, everyone needs to take a step back and just remember some deep and sage advise I've given for many years:

You're arguing with people you'll never meet in person and have no impact on your life. It's the internet people, just chill

Comment

I havent done a lot of testing with SOB or Taboo because it seems to make women go out their heads. Having a woman approach me and ask things like when the last time I dulled out rough anal was with a serious face and similar odd ball ice breakers from strangers and colleagues is outside my comfort zone. SOB makes me come off as a sexual predator so its on my no list. Thats not an observation I made, it is a question multiple women approached me and asked. It combines with my signature in a weird way. Its like overkill. Taboo... just to many inappropriate conversations, its more for a very quick witted person.

Xist doesnt "yank" women, it makes them gitty. Love Boat Im not sure. I did a long test with it a few years back with good results. Cold weather, conversation distance, exposed over a mutual walk every few days. Got dates with her easy till life issues split us up. Talks where long and deep and she was decently possessive, but indirect.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                        While I do find the deeper discussion of what makes a male "Alpha" versus "beta" to be quite an interesting read, everyone needs to take a step back and just remember some deep and sage advise I've given for many years:

You're arguing with people you'll never meet in person and have no impact on your life. It's the internet people, just chill
                        Internet Person : Hey try pheromones

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
                          I havent done a lot of testing with SOB or Taboo because it seems to make women go out their heads. Having a woman approach me and ask things like when the last time I dulled out rough anal was with a serious face and similar odd ball ice breakers from strangers and colleagues is outside my comfort zone.
                          Are you framing this as a bad thing?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X