yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Coffee shop mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the whole aplpha mindset is whats under assault by this MeToo thing. I don't think its rape, its power, alphaness that they want.

Comment

Maybe Alpha doesn't even belong in a coffeeshop.

Comment

• MRSNAKE
        MRSNAKE commented
        Editing a comment
        Alpha's go where they feel like going based on how they feel , and what their business demands, bumping into women isn't always a priority. .More of a secondary objective.

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

Not necessarily. I can work from wherever I need to and typically do work from a coffee shop once a week. That doesn't make me a beta male, just means that I'm trying to get the fuck out of the house and see humans...plus I need to keep up my coffee addiction...

I wouldn't say it's the venue that's the issue, it's the fact that folks should be more focused on actually engaging with said cute women instead of worrying about what mix to wear. I used to wear pheros while working out of a coffee shop but tbh, due to a combination of not having cute women to talk to on a regular basis and being busy, I just opt to engage with those that sit close to me (if they are willing to) and most of the time, I don't wear anything...phero related that is.
      Exactly, i run a multi million dollar company from my home, phone and computer at a coffee shop, doesn't mean I'm a beta male, just means I'm successful.

Comment

Alpha's go where they feel like going based on how they feel , and what their business demands, bumping into women isn't always a priority. .More of a secondary objective. That's a real alpha, I find that betas chase women down and for alphas it's more business first.
        Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        Maybe Alpha doesn't even belong in a coffeeshop.

Comment

People go work 9-5 for a company while i can go to coffee shops , gyms or wherever during those times and making lots more $$$$. I think that dude just jumped the shark, like no alpha has ever sat in a coffee shop doing his work. How pathetic some people can be.

Comment

A coffee shop is a social environment, as is a bar, but not in the same way.

In a coffee shop, you generally socialize with familiars. In a bar, you socialize with everyone.

Those individuals who go to a coffee shop "for themselves" are not social individuals, but instead are afraid to be social. So the coffee shop provides a well-built illusion to support their own self-deception. Hanging out at an establishment with limited seating because you need a novel location is just narcissism.

Business meetings are nearly all done over lunch/dinner, as they are meetings for a reason, but the coffee shop provides a place for shorter meetings for those lacking resources, which works well as long as everyone respects other's time.

In terms of a pickup location, it would work for numbers at best. But I suspect this thread was really about getting girls to initiate using a particular mix while sitting near them at a coffee shop, so it's probably irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
              A coffee shop is a social environment, as is a bar, but not in the same way.

In a coffee shop, you generally socialize with familiars. In a bar, you socialize with everyone.

Those individuals who go to a coffee shop "for themselves" are not social individuals, but instead are afraid to be social. So the coffee shop provides a well-built illusion to support their own self-deception. Hanging out at an establishment with limited seating because you need a novel location is just narcissism.
              This is a black and white statement, indicating black and white thinking, which is inevitably going to be wrong in a shades of gray/lots of colors world. It can be that way, but that doesn't apply to even close to 100% of situations or people. Going to a coffee shop to socialize just means you prefer that atmosphere in which to socialize, and the people who also like it, are the people you want to socialize with.

Business meetings are nearly all done over lunch/dinner, as they are meetings for a reason, but the coffee shop provides a place for shorter meetings for those lacking resources, which works well as long as everyone respects other's time.

In terms of a pickup location, it would work for numbers at best. But I suspect this thread was really about getting girls to initiate using a particular mix while sitting near them at a coffee shop, so it's probably irrelevant.
              I have done a lot better than just numbers in the past for picking up women using pheromones at coffee shops. You can't assume your individual experience is the end-all be-all.

Comment

Hanging out at an establishment with limited seating because you need a novel location is just narcissism.

Are you referring to coffee shops or exclusive restaurants with reservations? Lost you here on the apparent link between coffee shops and narcissism. If I go out to a restaurant, I'm indeed with familiars and never meet other customers. Coffee shops though can be pretty social around here. but they lack the disinhibitor alcohol.

Since I don't drink or spend time at a place with people that do drink, pheromones provide a sort of social lubricant. And since the light is brighter and harsher, I can go beyond just disinhibitors and push into beutifiers. It would be nice to sort out which ones work better in daylight.

I'm not sure the whole alpha thing applies in coffee shops, I've found I can be the initiator as well as being the initiated. Women have boldness in public places they don't have in places that are easier to isolate them in. The I'm offended shield goes down in coffee shops but private places and a lot of nightlife places it goes full on. So I don't need a bitch shield remover, they do not go to pieces if I ask them if they'd like to join me or if I ask if I can join them.

Hence the topic I guess. The pheromones in a coffee shop are called on for more complex uses than just, 'being alpha'. Perhaps that opens up the topic a bit.

Comment

• theLaw
                  theLaw commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was referring to the "hanging out" in coffee shops mentality. Many guys go to "work" or "read" sitting in the middle of a bunch of people talking. Sounds like bullsh*t.

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  some people work better with a radio on, and some work better with it off. Sometimes background noise shuts down the clatter, sometimes it is the clatter. Same with driving

• theLaw
                  theLaw commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So just turn your radio on or go to a location without limited seating. (not you specifically)

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

This is a black and white statement, indicating black and white thinking, which is inevitably going to be wrong in a shades of gray/lots of colors world. It can be that way, but that doesn't apply to even close to 100% of situations or people. Going to a coffee shop to socialize just means you prefer that atmosphere in which to socialize, and the people who also like it, are the people you want to socialize with.

I have done a lot better than just numbers in the past for picking up women using pheromones at coffee shops. You can't assume your individual experience is the end-all be-all.

You start a critique with the accusation of a binary black-and-white statement, and then end it with a black-and-white statement of your own.

My posts are within the context of the OP's original question, and will frequently be generalizations using qualifiers when necessary. You disagree with my assessment of the role of socialization in coffee shops, so we'll agree to disagree.

This is not about me or my experience.......or yours, but the social context. Each and every one of us could shout "I'm the exception" (and many here do just that), but it would still be the exception that proves the rule.

Comment

I'm with theLaw on this one a coffee shop is no place for a real man to hang out. If ever you look inside you see a beta sausagefest inside. If you are going to sip a latte for an hour while writing stuff on your iMac then you are portraying yourself as a beta sheep that's just trying to look cool. If you want to see an alpha male step in a gym. I understand there are a lot of good-looking women there but if you look like a beta coffee shop boy then you will get in the friend zone which her at best. A coffee shop to an alpha is nothing more than a cheap date spot to take out a girl.
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                    MRSNAKE commented
                    Editing a comment
                    A beta environment is exactly where alphas should go, no competition and with the mones it's game on think outside the box.

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                  I'm with theLaw on this one a coffee shop is no place for a real man to hang out. If ever you look inside you see a beta sausagefest inside. If you are going to sip a latte for an hour while writing stuff on your iMac then you are portraying yourself as a beta sheep that's just trying to look cool. If you want to see an alpha male step in a gym. I understand there are a lot of good-looking women there but if you look like a beta coffee shop boy then you will get in the friend zone which her at best. A coffee shop to an alpha is nothing more than a cheap date spot to take out a girl.
                  Where I am, coffee shops are populated by females at a ratio of about 3:1 over males. And they tend to be attractive females, albeit hipsters. I'm not really interested in hipsters and I don't drink coffee, so I don't go to coffee shops.

But your statement that "a coffee shop is no place for a real man to hang out" flies in the face of the very definition of what a "real man" is: a leader of himself first and foremost. "Real" men are the expression of masculine potential, and that would be leadership. So that being said, a "real man" by definition can be found doing whatever it is that he pleases, regardless of the insecurities of other men that limit them as to where they do and do not go because they're afraid "real men" don't/shouldn't go there.

I don't disagree that a lot of the people you find in coffee shops are hipsters, and I don't disagree that they are a herd mentality, which does not lead to leadership. But you can't tell me that I shouldn't hang out in a coffee shop if I want to be a "real man", because a real man by definition does whatever the hell he wants to, regardless of what anyone else thinks. "Real" men are not insecure about what others think.

Likewise, I see a lot of guys you would call "beta" at my gym, and many of them are body builders who are hugely muscled, mainly because they are insecure and trying to make up for their fear that their masculinity is insufficient to be "good enough". Being found in a coffee shop or a gym has nothing to do with how "alpha" or "real man" a guy is. The real alphas do as they please, regardless.

Comment

Where I am, coffee shops are populated by females at a ratio of about 3:1 over males. And they tend to be attractive females, albeit hipsters. I'm not really interested in hipsters and I don't drink coffee, so I don't go to coffee shops.

But your statement that "a coffee shop is no place for a real man to hang out" flies in the face of the very definition of what a "real man" is: a leader of himself first and foremost. "Real" men are the expression of masculine potential, and that would be leadership. So that being said, a "real man" by definition can be found doing whatever it is that he pleases, regardless of the insecurities of other men that limit them as to where they do and do not go because they're afraid "real men" don't/shouldn't go there.

I don't disagree that a lot of the people you find in coffee shops are hipsters, and I don't disagree that they are a herd mentality, which does not lead to leadership. But you can't tell me that I shouldn't hang out in a coffee shop if I want to be a "real man", because a real man by definition does whatever the hell he wants to, regardless of what anyone else thinks. "Real" men are not insecure about what others think.

Likewise, I see a lot of guys you would call "beta" at my gym, and many of them are body builders who are hugely muscled, mainly because they are insecure and trying to make up for their fear that their masculinity is insufficient to be "good enough". Being found in a coffee shop or a gym has nothing to do with how "alpha" or "real man" a guy is. The real alphas do as they please, regardless.
                    Alphas take care of themselves and improve they want to be the best they can that a why they go to the gym. I agree confirmed shops have a great ratio of females but you will give off a home of a loser if you sit there by yourself. "A man wouldn't say come on guys lets go hang out at starbs!!" It's simply not a masculine thing to do.
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Do it all the time, and don't care what other men think of my masculinity.

• MRSNAKE
                      MRSNAKE commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yep, i do it also and works fine for me, a nice traffic of people and the women just flow to you,.

You start a critique with the accusation of a binary black-and-white statement, and then end it with a black-and-white statement of your own.

I wasn't critiquing you. I was stating what I believe to be facts. And the last statement I made was hardly black and white. Whether you are referring to "Going to a coffee shop to socialize just means you prefer that atmosphere in which to socialize, and the people who also like it, are the people you want to socialize with." or "I have done a lot better than just numbers in the past for picking up women using pheromones at coffee shops. You can't assume your individual experience is the end-all be-all." I did not qualify the first one by saying "in most cases", which I probably should have, as I suspect this is what you're referring to with stating it was black and white. That was simply an oversight, as that is what I was thinking when I wrote it. Not black and white.

My posts are within the context of the OP's original question, and will frequently be generalizations using qualifiers when necessary. You disagree with my assessment of the role of socialization in coffee shops, so we'll agree to disagree.

This is not about me or my experience.......or yours, but the social context. Each and every one of us could shout "I'm the exception" (and many here do just that), but it would still be the exception that proves the rule.
                    I am happy to disagree. I'm also not talking about exceptions. I'm talking about what has been the norm in my experiences with coffee shops. It may simply be that we are experiencing two wildly different coffee shop cultures as a result of locality.

Comment

Alphas take care of themselves and improve they want to be the best they can that a why they go to the gym. I agree confirmed shops have a great ratio of females but you will give off a home of a loser if you sit there by yourself. "A man wouldn't say come on guys lets go hang out at starbs!!" It's simply not a masculine thing to do.
                      That opinion stems from insecurities. The "real alpha" is secure enough in his masculinity that he doesn't care about what others think of him or his masculinity, and he therefore does as he pleases. Your mindset comes from fear that someone might think you aren't masculine enough if you are found doing X at Y place. The most "masculine" thing you can do is to do your own thing, regardless. It takes a very big set of balls to do that, because it means you are not afraid.

A man without insecurities will hang out at Starbucks if he feels like it or it is convenient for whatever reason. Most guys I know who have achieved "real man" status don't like Starbucks because it's not good quality coffee and it's overpriced, not because it has anything to do with how another person might perceive them for being there or doing whatever while they are there.

Questions of "being masculine enough" are driven by fear of not being masculine enough, which indicates a lack of self mastery, and real alphas have achieved self mastery in that direction.

Comment

This is possible. While I don't have many male gym jocks at the bookstore coffee shop, There's a ton of female gym jocks passing through. At the other coffee shop, I go to, the males are hipster mountaineers, even a couple man buns that can scale vertical cliffs with one hand. To me, these rugged lanky types are more alpha than huge bulked guys though I know chicks dig the shoulder more. What I don't find at coffee shops are guys that are in sports bars. Rude loud and drunk, If that is alpha, you can have it even if the girls like it. Their identity is wrapped up in the vicariousness of watching the team. If alpha has anything to do with sports, I hang with solo sports instead of team sports. If that makes me beta, who cares. There's no TV in either of my coffee shops.

I'm getting from this discussion that coffee shops are beta. So whats good pheromones for us beta pussies to get laid by academics and Yoga chicks instead of dumbo's and bulking athletes

Comment

That opinion stems from insecurities. The "real alpha" is secure enough in his masculinity that he doesn't care about what others think of him or his masculinity, and he therefore does as he pleases. Your mindset comes from fear that someone might think you aren't masculine enough if you are found doing X at Y place. The most "masculine" thing you can do is to do your own thing, regardless. It takes a very big set of balls to do that, because it means you are not afraid.

A man without insecurities will hang out at Starbucks if he feels like it or it is convenient for whatever reason. Most guys I know who have achieved "real man" status don't like Starbucks because it's not good quality coffee and it's overpriced, not because it has anything to do with how another person might perceive them for being there or doing whatever while they are there.

Questions of "being masculine enough" are driven by fear of not being masculine enough, which indicates a lack of self mastery, and real alphas have achieved self mastery in that direction.
                          Its not insecurities its nature. Alphas don't want to do those things they would rather do something else. If I was in a coffee shop I wouldn't feel insecure I just don't have the desire to do so. It's got nothing to do with me not wanting to sit there and look like a stupid poser hipster I don't care what other people think.
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Your avatar has hipster written all over it

• MRSNAKE
                            MRSNAKE commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I'm pretty sure there are 100s of millions of alphas in the world and not everyone does everything the same.

• MRSNAKE
                            MRSNAKE commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I can promise you millions of alphas have picked up women at coffee shops, it's just a given.

Well, figuring out the right pheromone apparently requires us to figure out how alpha we are. Actually, my goals at coffee shops are very beta. I like intelligent conversation and I don't have a problem with excursions into emotional or spiritual conversations either. When I used to get laid a lot I think I was just concerned with anatomical discussions. I had to learn tantric sex to have a relationship with a lesbian friend that had PTSD when she saw a penis. I guess I enjoy mindfucking as much as regular sex now.

Comment

Its not insecurities its nature. Alphas don't want to do those things they would rather do something else. If I was in a coffee shop I wouldn't feel insecure I just don't have the desire to do so. It's got nothing to do with me not wanting to sit there and look like a stupid poser hipster I don't care what other people think.
                            You know, I have lived 45 years on this planet and I have never seen a coffee shop "in nature". So I'm pretty sure that it's not "nature", it's your point of view, and that your point of view is based on a fear of what someone might think of you if they saw you in a coffee shop, because you have either decided or been told that it's "not alpha".

I never said you had to go in a coffee shop and "look like a stupid poser hipster". If you're not a hipster, why would you look like one? No matter what you choose to look like, a coffee shop is a coffee shop, and you can go there to get coffee or work on your laptop because they happen to have wifi, or look to socialize or whatever else, whether or not you're alpha. Being alpha doesn't even enter into the picture. What I'm saying is, if you're genuinely an alpha, you can also do this without caring what anyone else thinks of you.

For example, I can go to Starbucks and pull out my laptop and work from there and have lunch there and test pheromones there and flirt and pick up chicks there, and I couldn't give a shit how alpha you think I am or am not as a result. For me, someone's opinion of how "alpha" a man is because he went to Starbucks is just ludicrous, and has nothing to do with why I do or do not go to Starbucks.

I'll tell you, I have no interest in Starbucks because they are a bullshit hipster brand with poor quality and their demographic is primarily people who aren't smart enough to pay a sane price for coffee, or who think being at Starbucks makes them somehow "cool" or "with it". The same company owns almost all of their "competitors", and their actual coffee is crap. I don't have time to be bothered learning how to order their ridiculous drinks, because I have work to do and I don't need to impress anyone by being seen at Starbucks.

But have I gone there? Sure. I have gone there to work on my business, to test pheromone mixes and to flirt. That has nothing to do with how "alpha" I am. Do I go there often? No, I average once every other year, because I don't care to support what I consider an overpriced a bullshit brand that only exists because someone thinks it's cool to be seen there, and it's tactics. That, and I don't drink coffee, and I don't spend $4+ on a damned coffee drink, either. It's a waste of money, and I'm not stupid.

And the guys I know who are really alpha don't go there either, for much the same reason: common sense dictates otherwise based on price, quality and the hipster cool/ego thing.

Being worried about "man cred" being damaged by going there, means that at some level, you are afraid you aren't man enough. "Real men" don't need anyone else's approval to do what they want and/or choose to do, regardless of what they do or why they do it. They give themselves whatever approval and security they need regarding their masculinity, and don't worry what others think as a consequence.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              Well, figuring out the right pheromone apparently requires us to figure out how alpha we are. Actually, my goals at coffee shops are very beta. I like intelligent conversation and I don't have a problem with excursions into emotional or spiritual conversations either. When I used to get laid a lot I think I was just concerned with anatomical discussions. I had to learn tantric sex to have a relationship with a lesbian friend that had PTSD when she saw a penis. I guess I enjoy mindfucking as much as regular sex now.
                              I disagree with you that intelligent conversation is "beta". Conversation and socializing really doesn't have much to do with "alpha" or "beta" or "sigma" or whatever else. That all has to do with socio-sexual status, and conversation is just conversation. And a man who doesn't have the insecurities that would otherwise prevent him from admitting he has emotions, and experiencing or expressing them, isn't being "beta" unless he's looking to follow someone else because he's too afraid to lead himself. The strongest of men and the weakest both allow themselves to cry, for example, but they do so for very different reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                                So you're sitting in a coffee shop reading your book, and you see a few hot girls walk in a sit close to you. In this moment you're wishing you had some mones on. What would they be and what kind of mixes would you be using?
                                If I wanted to have a conversation, I'd be using Taboo. If I wanted to have sex with her, probably Superman III or Evolve.

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                                  MRSNAKE commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  What about SOB, would you wear that in a coffee shop?

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X