yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

when purchasing are the cover scents added to the 10ml sprays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when purchasing are the cover scents added to the 10ml sprays?

When I go to purchase it asks if I want a cover scent in a drop down box. Are these scents added to the pheromone sprays? If so, can I buy them unscented and add my own scents?

Originally posted by ufcking18 View Post
    When I go to purchase it asks if I want a cover scent in a drop down box. Are these scents added to the pheromone sprays? If so, can I buy them unscented and add my own scents?
    If you choose any cover scent from the drop down menu, the scent will be mixed in with your bottle.

How do you tend to add your own scent? You will need fragrance in DPG or oil to mix in. Alcohol perfume will dilute the content of the mix. If you plan to use your own perfume, then get unscented and spray any perfume of your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

If you choose any cover scent from the drop down menu, the scent will be mixed in with your bottle.

How do you tend to add your own scent? You will need fragrance in DPG or oil to mix in. Alcohol perfume will dilute the content of the mix. If you plan to use your own perfume, then get unscented and spray any perfume of your choice.
      Order unscented is best.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thanks, will be getting unscented and will buy the royalty and sultan's oud seperately fo add to mix with samplers spritzers.

Should I get it with or wiruwit copulins? I don't care for the self effects. Trying to use it for a girl I like that I may be in the friend zone with now.

Comment

What are you buying Ascend? Ascend is great with default options, not double cops, not -cops either. Default mix has just a smidge.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            What are you buying Ascend? Ascend is great with default options, not double cops, not -cops either. Default mix has just a smidge.
            Reading this I just realized I chose normal Ascend when I wanted one without cops. In the mix and match pack, it only had Ascend and Ascend -cops and I thought the Ascend -cops was the one with cops. Silly me.

But based on your suggestion, I guess my silliness made a good call on picking the normal one.

Comment

confusing drop down for me also idle Several times this question comes up.

Comment

Thanks, will be getting unscented and will buy the royalty and sultan's oud seperately fo add to mix with samplers spritzers.

Should I get it with or wiruwit copulins? I don't care for the self effects. Trying to use it for a girl I like that I may be in the friend zone with now.
                Can you tell us what blend are you getting? So far Xist or XS193 are the ones for this friendzone situation.

Comment

Can you tell us what blend are you getting? So far Xist or XS193 are the ones for this friendzone situation.
                  Hi, I am getting Xist and the ACE package. Guess I need to get them all without the cops for now. If I buy the cover scents separate, do I just use the supplied dropper to add some drops into the pheromones? The only reason I am buying the cover scents separately is I would like to mix up the smells every now and then.

Comment

Hi, I am getting Xist and the ACE package. Guess I need to get them all without the cops for now. If I buy the cover scents separate, do I just use the supplied dropper to add some drops into the pheromones? The only reason I am buying the cover scents separately is I would like to mix up the smells every now and then.

Comment

I have to ask why you are so much interested in cops?
                      I heard it can make you smell bad and didn't want it if the pay off was not there. Also, regarding the fragrance oils, I am not sure if you can use it like this, but I bought the fragrances separately and also bought some 30ml bottles of perfume alcohol with the diffusion. Plan was to mix the fragrances separately and apply it on top of where I apply the unscented mones.

Also, I ended up going with XS193 and Evolve. can those 2 be used together at the same time? Not sure if the effects will cancel out or it will be an OD, but I was jut going to do one spray of each.

Comment

Comment

I heard it can make you smell bad and didn't want it if the pay off was not there. Also, regarding the fragrance oils, I am not sure if you can use it like this, but I bought the fragrances separately and also bought some 30ml bottles of perfume alcohol with the diffusion. Plan was to mix the fragrances separately and apply it on top of where I apply the unscented mones.

Also, I ended up going with XS193 and Evolve. can those 2 be used together at the same time? Not sure if the effects will cancel out or it will be an OD, but I was jut going to do one spray of each.
                          I don't see why not, should go good together!

Comment

Test them solo first
                            Pheromone XS
                            Oil: evolve, xist
                            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X