yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mellowing self-effect xist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mellowing self-effect xist

Hello,

Has anyone noticed a calming and appreciative self-effect wearing xist? I find at 1 or 2 sprays I get a very subtle but often profound feeling of self-worth and appreciation for my life. I just feel good about myself.

Maybe I should OD on it the next Treat Yo' Self Day I give myself.

Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post
    Hello,

Has anyone noticed a calming and appreciative self-effect wearing xist? I find at 1 or 2 sprays I get a very subtle but often profound feeling of self-worth and appreciation for my life. I just feel good about myself.

Maybe I should OD on it the next Treat Yo' Self Day I give myself.
    I get that selfie also
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I noticed that when I wear xist I tend to fall in love with myself.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I get an inability to get upset or angry, more so with the oil than the spray. I'm thinking that's probably what drives the reset effect.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
          I get an inability to get upset or angry, more so with the oil than the spray. I'm thinking that's probably what drives the reset effect.
          That's an interesting observation. I suppose I get the same feeling. I'm definitely in a serene state.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
            I love this.

Comment

Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post

That's an interesting observation. I suppose I get the same feeling. I'm definitely in a serene state.
              I hadn't recalled this but I'll try it today. I've been angry for a while, Specifically since SOB taught me how fast a married woman will take a turn. Really messed up any preconceived notions about them being loyal and we guys being disloyal.

I need a reset but I'm not sure I can ever look back and believe the fairytale again.

Dang And I just got the new stuff.

Sold, dang you guys, xist it is for daylight today.

Comment

Hmmm. I'm curious how SOB got a married woman to succumb.

Comment

I haven't had that experience with SOB, with a married woman - including my own wife. Also curious about what transpired.

Comment

SOB and Bliss, Sat at a table broad daylight, morning even. Before long I was surrounded by women and then a few men on the outer ring of the table. Started flirting, she glanced at her hands and the rings and then up towards me, I noticed an eyebrow start to cock and before she responded I just placed both my hands over hers and went shush. All the ladies at the table got woodies. We carried on for a couple of hours but my old morals kicked in and I started to put some distance so she could save face with her friends.

Never in my life would have dreamed a married woman would turn so easy. Not the right time or place, but lesson learned. Sob and Bliss is terribly chatty and the mouth ran too much. Perhaps I'm still wrong but I think if I ever want to have a married woman, it will be very discreetly instead of public. The eyes of all but one of the other ladies was telling also. They derived a vicarious pleasure in the show also.

Correction SOB and 4 drops BW. Bliss was an old application on my shirt If I recall
                    Last edited by Muestereate; 11-27-2018, 06:53 AM. Reason: Can't figure out what made GrassHoppa jump yet but found combo mistake while rereading

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

It feels lovely hun. I'm excited for you and I look forward to reading your journal.
                        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          SOB and Bliss, Sat at a table broad daylight, morning even. Before long I was surrounded by women and then a few men on the outer ring of the table. Started flirting, she glanced at her hands and the rings and then up towards me, I noticed an eyebrow start to cock and before she responded I just placed both my hands over hers and went shush. All the ladies at the table got woodies. We carried on for a couple of hours but my old morals kicked in and I started to put some distance so she could save face with her friends.

Never in my life would have dreamed a married woman would turn so easy. Not the right time or place, but lesson learned. Sob and Bliss is terribly chatty and the mouth ran too much. Perhaps I'm still wrong but I think if I ever want to have a married woman, it will be very discreetly instead of public. The eyes of all but one of the other ladies was telling also. They derived a vicarious pleasure in the show also.
                          I think that is a slippery slope to be on, personally. Think about it. It's okay for you to put on the pheromones willingly knowing the potential effects and when they work on the person that isn't a zero sum game you now have a problem with the outcome?

I don't think the issue is that this person was married. They were going to make the choice irregardless of marital status. Would you have not had the same reaction had you hooked up only to find out she was in a long term relationship? You even said in a previous post in this thread about your preconceived notions about women being loyal and men being disloyal. Is that really how you see it? A gross generalization like that will only ever do you more harm than good. People can be disloyal. Not women. Not men. Choices are what make people disloyal.

Good on you for deciding that you didnt want to take part in the drama of getting with a married woman. The pheromones worked. You know the type it'll work on. Move onto the next experiement.

Comment

I'm not sure I understand your first paragraph GrassHoppa. That was a quick synopsis of an earlier post though. I didn't have a problem with the outcome, Learning is learning. What conclusions I draw, what beliefs are disturbed and how I start to feel about the whatifs this new knowledge may present is just a part of the human process.

I guess the zero-sum game reference has me lost, or maybe the lack of a period or clarifying punctuation. That's the best I can reply with my understanding of the sentence.

Your second paragraph is the way your own what if thinking is rolling, based on your own life knowledge and experience and like all of us an assumption or two. The answer to the first question is no. I have been lied to about the relationship status of females about a half dozen times I guess. In those instances, my reactions were modified by alcohol. I would say I feel less guilt and am less inclined to course correct if I deem the removal of a ring or a lie about status stability has led me into a sexual relationship with another man's wife. In my experience, it has always, in the past, been a female deception, though once when very drunk I ignored my suspicions.

This time was vastly different from any prior experience of mine hence the learning situation.

Yes, it is how I see it, the percentages of disloyal women are not equal to the percentages of disloyal men. When women plan a divorce, they almost always find a new man first, then they divorce. It's the exact same way as i look for a job. I know I can't financially survive without a job so I get another one before I leave my current one. Start looking at who's alone after a divorce and who is not. 80 percent of US divorces are initiated by women. Of marriages where the woman has a college education, 90 percent are initiated by the woman. if they have another man in the wings they have nothing to lose while we lose everything.

Marriage has become a financial tool for women similar to what is called an annuity, you pay??? into it for 7.83 years {avg marriage}and if you have children you get a steady annuitized payment monthly for up to 18 years and even longer if the kid goes to college. depends on your state. There is no financial incentive to stay in the marriage after a child is born and every financial incentive to get out. If one catches a second man willing to raise and support another man's child, and in the process conceive another child, A woman can double dip just like a state or federal worker and get two incomes.

Oh, and The part you missed by reading a synopsis was that I didn't wear SOB to try on married ladies. I wore it as a combo with 4 drops Bad Wolf to OutAlpha a Local LumberingJagoff tm.

Comment

I'm not sure I understand your first paragraph GrassHoppa. That was a quick synopsis of an earlier post though. I didn't have a problem with the outcome, Learning is learning. What conclusions I draw, what beliefs are disturbed and how I start to feel about the whatifs this new knowledge may present is just a part of the human process.

I guess the zero-sum game reference has me lost, or maybe the lack of a period or clarifying punctuation. That's the best I can reply with my understanding of the sentence.

Your second paragraph is the way your own what if thinking is rolling, based on your own life knowledge and experience and like all of us an assumption or two. The answer to the first question is no. I have been lied to about the relationship status of females about a half dozen times I guess. In those instances, my reactions were modified by alcohol. I would say I feel less guilt and am less inclined to course correct if I deem the removal of a ring or a lie about status stability has led me into a sexual relationship with another man's wife. In my experience, it has always, in the past, been a female deception, though once when very drunk I ignored my suspicions.

This time was vastly different from any prior experience of mine hence the learning situation.

Yes, it is how I see it, the percentages of disloyal women are not equal to the percentages of disloyal men. When women plan a divorce, they almost always find a new man first, then they divorce. It's the exact same way as i look for a job. I know I can't financially survive without a job so I get another one before I leave my current one. Start looking at who's alone after a divorce and who is not. 80 percent of US divorces are initiated by women. Of marriages where the woman has a college education, 90 percent are initiated by the woman. if they have another man in the wings they have nothing to lose while we lose everything.

Marriage has become a financial tool for women similar to what is called an annuity, you pay??? into it for 7.83 years {avg marriage}and if you have children you get a steady annuitized payment monthly for up to 18 years and even longer if the kid goes to college. depends on your state. There is no financial incentive to stay in the marriage after a child is born and every financial incentive to get out. If one catches a second man willing to raise and support another man's child, and in the process conceive another child, A woman can double dip just like a state or federal worker and get two incomes.

Oh, and The part you missed by reading a synopsis was that I didn't wear SOB to try on married ladies. I wore it as a combo with 4 drops Bad Wolf to OutAlpha a Local LumberingJagoff tm.
                              You and I clearly have different approaches to life. Its true that our experiences shape our perceptions of people but its equally true those perceptions can cause jaded views about people and in your case an entire gender of people. A hasty generalization like that will always do a person more harm than good. You are throwing statistics at me supporting your jaded view but that hardly supports your claims at all.

Sometimes people want to fuck. For all you know this married woman has an open relationship. You can be married and have an open relationship. Enough on the what-if's as that will put us down a slippery slope. For the sake of discussion assume she is "faithfully married." We aren't talking about marrying her or having kids with her. Consider this simple conquest. You denied the situation. Move on. I've slept with married women either knowing before or after the fact. Situation always dictated outcome, of course. However, sexual strategy/conquest are not the same behaviors one typically employs in a relationship. I have a decent one-night stand game but I'd never be able to apply that successfully to a long-term relationship. It certainly wouldn't be long-term. In the same paragraph you express your shock of a married woman cheating but then go off to talk about how you hypothetically might do the same thing.

This is what I mean by a zero-sum game: You look at it as a win or lose situation. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose by hooking up. However, add in a ring and you aren't just winning, there is more at stake there. Both men and women are on the prowl the same yet in 2018 people still have this antiquated idea that men only employ sex-seeking behavior while women committment-based. When a woman is sex-seeking its often looked at as wrong. After all, you are the one that initially put your hand over hers, right? There was a point when you contemplated it. Again, its okay for you to seek it but not her because she has a ring? You are also wearing pheromones aware of the responses you might get. I didn't read that before you walked into this event you let the whole room know that you were wearing pheromones and to avoid you if they didn't want to flirt with you. Of course you wouldn't. I know you weren't going into this event with sexual intentions but you are wearing pheromones looking to illicit a response. Maybe not this response but you still went with it. Would you expect this woman to do the same? Of course not. Though she did wear a disclaimer in the form of a ring. And she still made choices as did you.

The point I'm trying to make is that people make choices not genders. That woman made a choice just like you did. You could believe that a single man would put his hand on a married woman's but you can't believe that a married woman would put her hand on yours? By your logic shouldn't you also say, "I can't believe a single man would turn so easiliy." It is my personal philosophy that experiences are singular and not easily aggregated into simple data points. Its never that black and white. Sure, this is a public forum and I don't know you at all but I find that type of rhetoric toxic. I think you'll get much further changing that rhetoric. Change your view from "I can't believe a married woman would do this" to "I almost made a choice with a married woman I would have regret based on my own personal morals" and see how much further you get. I think you'll find you'll have a lot richer and intimate experiences with people when you treat each experience singular and objective that way.

That's just me a stranger on the internet, though.

Comment

I used to believe women were the same as men as the feminists claimed. Too. And the sky is green and I put on a spray and a half of SOB. Pheromones will change you GrassHoppa. You are correct about ONS game versus LTR. It won't translate well into the other. I understand your perception that my view is toxic has meaning to you. A word or two in the wrong order has generated quite a long and thoughtful response from you. You are not without chivalry and I respect your defense of another gender. It's noble.

Comment

star trek facepalm GIF

Comment

May I recommend some cohesion?

Comment

May I recommend some cohesion?
                                      I'm loving cohesion to see me through any girl on there period
                                      Pheromone XS
                                      Oil: evolve, xist
                                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I was considering the ladies cohesion during this sale cause it might be even more tuned to their needs but ran out of money. It would probably knock me for a bad loop anyhow. It looks considerably stronger and more complex. My thought is I could add any alpha to it. There is none in the ladies mix but even a little bit helps us guys out a lot.

My waitress could have used some the other night.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X