yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Want to change it up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to change it up

I've been looking at mones to purchase (hoping a sale happens) and I find myself gravitating towards the more popular blends. That's natural, given the amount of reviews and feedback for the flagship products. I think I'm going to go the road less traveled and buy some products that I don't see as many reviews for. Thinking about picking up:

Glow
    PSE
    API
    Happiness

I'd be willing to guinea pig some others as well if anyone has suggestions.

Interesting collection. Why did you decide on those?

Comment

Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post
      I've been looking at mones to purchase (hoping a sale happens) and I find myself gravitating towards the more popular blends. That's natural, given the amount of reviews and feedback for the flagship products. I think I'm going to go the road less traveled and buy some products that I don't see as many reviews for. Thinking about picking up:

Glow
      PSE
      API
      Happiness

I'd be willing to guinea pig some others as well if anyone has suggestions.
      Never even heard of 2 of them
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Exactly! Figured I'd take one for the team and order!

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          Interesting collection. Why did you decide on those?
          I had them in my peripheral. I'm going to go ahead and purchase Ascend but I know wearing my sample that I do get a little too authoritarian wearing it. Hoping API will be a little lighter per the description and reviews.

As far as the others based on descriptions and a few reviews they seem promising but there haven't been too many so thought I'd share my experience.

Comment

Thanks for answering. Young_grasshopper I can see how that self effect could be an issue depending on your situation. Perhaps APi will give you what you're looking for.

There was someone asking about men using Glow recently. I don't know that anyone replied. I haven't used it. I really have no need to.

I love PSE. I'm curious to get your take on it.

I believe Ildergreier tested Happiness. I think there is a thread in the Women's Forum.

Comment

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              I tested it and I love it. The blend work if you are having a bad day

Just fyi I don't think any of those are included in the sale.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X