yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Work / party mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work / party mix

So hello everyone.
    I am thinking of getting api oil for work and as it Xmas soon I am going to spice it up a little.

So I guess my question is what would you choose to go with it?

I was thinking of either sob or desire me, but open to ideas.

Thanks

Not sure I understand the question. Are you getting API or are you asking if sob and desire me are better?

I haven't used API but I hear its a good alpha and social mix

Sob is better for nightlife imo

Desire me is just copulins. Usually better as an add on to other mixes
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Sorry I meant I will have api for day use.
      I was thinking of adding something for evening use to make it more sexual.

Comment

Sob is a great product probably the best for nightlife. I have the spray
        Pheromone XS

Comment

Great I will try that

Comment

So you're using APi for work and want to use SOB as an add on later. Yes? Well after about 8 hrs you're APi app is mostly shot. So any effects you get would likely be the SOB. If you have a chance to shower and scrub your apps then you should be fine to reapply. However, IMO if your first app wasn't more than 3 drops I think you could get away with topping off with a drop or two and going in dirty. Could prove to be some interesting results when coupled with SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              So you're using APi for work and want to use SOB as an add on later. Yes? Well after about 8 hrs you're APi app is mostly shot. So any effects you get would likely be the SOB. If you have a chance to shower and scrub your apps then you should be fine to reapply. However, IMO if your first app wasn't more than 3 drops I think you could get away with topping off with a drop or two and going in dirty. Could prove to be some interesting results when coupled with SOB.
              While we have the master in the room I have a question scottie. If api disappears after 8 hours is that the same for all mixes?
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

While we have the master in the room I have a question scottie. If api disappears after 8 hours is that the same for all mixes?
                8-10 hrs is the official time frame. I think you can get longer out of them. I've seen 12 hrs from sprays with DT.

Comment

8-10 hrs is the official time frame. I think you can get longer out of them. I've seen 12 hrs from sprays with DT.
                  Thanks Scottie that's for all mixes?
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Thanks Scottie that's for all mixes?
                    As far as I can tell, yes. Even with Shine. Yes, I used to DT Shine too. Lol

Comment

As far as I can tell, yes. Even with Shine. Yes, I used to DT Shine too. Lol
                      Nice. Only asking cause I always hear about buildup issues and I don't like worrying about cleaning my apps every day
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

I'm also interested in API but I wonder if I should pair that with celebrity and cohesion

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X