yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Blends Offsetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blends Offsetting

How do you know what blends offset others? Ex. An app of two sexuals, like SOB and Evolve. They appeared to be opposite with similar end results.

(btw, thanks forum for posting about why NOT to wear Evolve to work.

My question may just be newbie-cluelessness.
    (I coined that phrase just now.)

Idk if I'd say Evolve and SOB.offset each other but rather serve different purposes. Take some time to read thru the forums. That will 'be helpful. Also check out the G.O.A.L.S system. The more direct experience you gain.the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      Idk if I'd say Evolve and SOB.offset each other but rather serve different purposes. Take some time to read thru the forums. That will 'be helpful. Also check out the G.O.A.L.S system. The more direct experience you gain.the better.
      agree to you Scottie2Hottie GOALS are the basic and foundation on which impact we look for..

but scott which do you think works better, ascend or dominant ascend at work?
      PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
      LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
      PT : Captain, THU
      Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

Ascend is more user friendly. Dominant Ascend requires more steering.

Comment

I usually just watch there actions towards me and I have a solid frequent customer base at work and as weird as it sounds I use this a lot as my testing grounds because I am use to certain actions by certain individuals and if there are actions are different from the norm than I write myself small notes and put them in my paper journal to track this.

For example I wore XXX Copulins at work and 1 lady I work with was very jealous and did not know how to handle things, what I did was the very next day I doubled the dose for funnzies and embraced myself to see how far I could go with things. I changed nothing at all just upped the dose and she was real mad! It took me almost 2 weeks and some heavy socials to get things back to normal. I am not a conventional tester , I just throw the stuff on and hold on for whatever happens.

Comment

I'd stick with Ascend. Dominant is welll, Dominant. Ascend is more Ascending and Dominant is more dominating. I enjoy making men whine and whimper but this only works in environments where they have no choice or your leverage is too high for them to rebel. I say this, but I have not run it solo yet but I ran it with another Alpha that should have smoothed it out a little more. BW

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              I'd stick with Ascend. Dominant is welll, Dominant. Ascend is more Ascending and Dominant is more dominating. I enjoy making men whine and whimper but this only works in environments where they have no choice or your leverage is too high for them to rebel. I say this, but I have not run it solo yet but I ran it with another Alpha that should have smoothed it out a little more. BW
              Just ordered my DA I can't wait ????
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

The forum reports say it is much more smoothing than my experience. I just found my empty tester in the car tonight :( Needed a break anyhow. New orders in the cart waiting for that Halloween code.

Comment

Yup can't wait!!
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X