yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Same noobie...Another question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same noobie...Another question

10ml vs 30 ml
    Are the spray dosages approximately the same from both sizes?
    unlike the sampler where you have to use x2 the spray.

Great question, I believe the atomizer is the same but I'm not sure.
    I'm going to sit tight on this one myself.

Comment

From what I can tell there is little or no difference. Even the 5 ml atomizers they sell give a big spray. I'm sure that if there really were a difference XSteveO would make different recommendations for each size. I've used several products in both sizes. Dosing, as far as mcg/spray, seems the same.

Comment

I am not OCD at all

Comment

I have both and they seem similar. The 10ml is faster but spits out a lot whereas the 30ml is a slower pump but less comes out.
          ???
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
            10ml vs 30 ml
            Are the spray dosages approximately the same from both sizes?
            unlike the sampler where you have to use x2 the spray.
            Our research determined the spray from a 10ml and 30ml to be near identical except the distribution area was more concentrated to a smaller area on the 10ml.

We took a 30ml sprayer and used the contents from a 10ml bottle and both used just about 80 sprays. Viscosity, temperature, even compression force will always play a part, but we did try and match all contributing factors.

We did see a difference of about 2 sprays for every single spray of a 10/30ml from the sample bottles.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Our research determined the spray from a 10ml and 30ml to be near identical except the distribution area was more concentrated to a smaller area on the 10ml.

We took a 30ml sprayer and used the contents from a 10ml bottle and both used just about 80 sprays. Viscosity, temperature, even compression force will always play a part, but we did try and match all contributing factors.

We did see a difference of about 2 sprays for every single spray of a 10/30ml from the sample bottles.
              Great to know that they are near identical. I have come to the decision to only purchase 30ml for the mixes I like. Hopefully you will offer 30ml option for artisan, research, putative and single molecule.

Comment

I find myself using an extra spray when applying from 5ml bottles, it could also have something to do with when I put them in my own bottles.
                : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Great to know that they are near identical. I have come to the decision to only purchase 30ml for the mixes I like. Hopefully, you will offer a 30ml option for artisan, research, putative and single molecule.
                  Me too I love a good 30ml
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

100 sprays is not enough for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                      100 sprays is not enough for us.
                      We need a million
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Today was my first from 30 ml bottles. This last batch I received this week seems even more potent than the batch I bought this summer. ODing all over again. I thought the summer batch was tricky/ I think I do like the pattern better on the 30ml though. I can get a small stream out of it if I try and I can't seem to get that on the 10's.

My fav is the 2 ml samples of all them. I love those little poofs. I'm like a varomonasal surgeon with those.

Just when I thought I got away from the witch hazel, they drag me back in.

Comment

Yea idk if it's in my head but samples seem to be a bit better performing than a full product
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

New stuff, in general, has a better kick first time. I don't think this applies to the people around us. When I get something new I try it at home first and really paying attention too. When I go out my focus isn't on the pheromones. there might be a few factors at play here.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              New stuff, in general, has a better kick first time. I don't think this applies to the people around us. When I get something new I try it at home first and really paying attention too. When I go out my focus isn't on the pheromones. there might be a few factors at play here.
                              Yea i think you are correct it loses the wow factor on the user
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

I don't get that with 2ml samples. I have to always use full bottle to know what it's doing. And 2ml nozzle always go broken on me.

Comment

The sample bottles indeed lack the consistency, some are perfect and other jam. When they work, I'd say they are perfect for me. I've thought of looking into a lube for nylon though I'm not sure the pumps really are nylon.

Comment

I found some 2ml glass bottle with screwer cap over at Chinese online store. I might order some to try out. It looks like it has bigger nozzle however.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X