yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones to Wear to a Bar to Make Friends With The Whole Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post
    I wonder how Dominant Ascend or SOB would pair with Celebrity? Would it be like a rockstar? Throw in some PSE or XSP83?
    Sounds like a little too much. I would start with one product then start to combo once you learn it
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I wonder how Dominant Ascend or SOB would pair with Celebrity? Would it be like a rockstar? Throw in some PSE or XSP83?

Comment

I'm looking for a Tony Stark (Ironman) type of vibe. My P83 is 25mcg and on its way, so it will be interesting testing it out.
        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
        Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
        Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
        Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

I'm looking for a Tony Stark (Ironman) type of vibe. My P83 is 25mcg and on its way, so it will be interesting testing it out.
          Tony Stark is a rich badboy so so some VIP status + SOB + social.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Tony Stark is a rich badboy so so some VIP status + SOB + social.
            So on paper: Celebrity + SOB + P83?
            Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
            Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
            Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Hmm, that could work. Celebrity is a VIP and social, SOB is badboy.

Comment

Or ascend +sob
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                  Or ascend +sob
                  I think Ascend is missing social aspect Tony Stark has.

Comment

I say go for it. Could be an interesting combo.

Comment

I think Ascend is missing social aspect Tony Stark has.
                      Sob has built in socials. Ok how about api?
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Sob has built in socials. Ok how about api?
                        I have never read reports on APi so I can't say what it is. Also, Ascend is more of a smooth alpha guy, isn't it? I don't think that is Tony Stark. More like Steve Rogers.

Comment

I have never read reports on APi so I can't say what it is. Also, Ascend is more of a smooth alpha guy, isn't it? I don't think that is Tony Stark. More like Steve Rogers.
                          Api is social alpha
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

LOL I don't want to be Steve Rogers. I think I would rather be the hulk.

Comment

Api is social alpha
                              Have you tried APi yet? I really like Ascend so far with my limited testing.

Comment

Have you tried APi yet? I really like Ascend so far with my limited testing.
                                I love ascend but my manager is always giving me shit when wearing it.
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

I love ascend but my manager is always giving me shit when wearing it.
                                  LOL then you need Dominant Ascend!!! How has Overdose worked for you incidentally? I feel like Gel would be perfect for happy hour to closing a bar so you don't have to reapply.

Comment

LOL then you need Dominant Ascend!!! How has Overdose worked for you incidentally? I feel like Gel would be perfect for happy hour to closing a bar so you don't have to reapply.
                                    Well i used DA and had the same issue. I haven't really tested OD as i heard its useless in cold weather
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

I use Overdose occasionally. It's definitely a guy social on me.

It supposed to go sexual but that's more like the next day in my experience. I get about 4 hours of uproariously backslapping guy social on 2/3 of a pump. After about 4 hours it kinda goes somewhere but I'm not sure where. Just used it tonight in fact. 4 5 hours later Im home and a bit scatterbrained. I have used multiple pumps but have backed off it will pull you back into that social zone if. I've combined it with Hypnotica. That's my standard OD combo.

I've been working fantasy for about a week. Tonight I wore OD, and 3 sample poofs of fantasy for chicks. Its gotta beta creative thing going on. At more than three poofs the chicks lose respect despite having OD on. Might have been some cops though, I put some around my ankles that may have affected the mood subconsciously. Should have skipped it. I was with a crowd that I got real alpha with and wasn't sure how to follow that up. The fantasy softened me up a bit, I've been stern, especially with the women. worked ok but added two more poofters prior to dinner.

'bout 5 poofters (beta trademark) o' Fantasy is too much. Conversation with guys is engaging but several of us kept losing our focus. I haven't found an xs product to replace Overdose by LAL. I imagine the sexual will hit me in the morning.

A way to play OD with women might be to just go out and have fun, go relax for the evening, and enjoy morning pleasures instead of the evening. It's possibly timed like that. 4 hours on, 8 hours kind tired out and another 4 or 5 hours of sexual in the early part of a day. Also, younger guys stamina might extend the 4-hour thing. It might just take as much as you have, whatever that happens to be, that day. Maybe I'm just too old to use OD to it's full potential.

Comment

Api is social alpha
                                        Celebrity is more like Tony Stark.

Comment

Muestereate Do you think us testing women products give off the vibe of being their girl-friend? I know that a lot of users like LAL's Kane which aims for gay men but is very good for straight men as well.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X