yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Review of SOB with XIST on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

And the wearer is the stallion!
    The wearer is Disney.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
      I think Xist is the beauty and SOB is the beast.
      Well said
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

The wearer is Disney.
        Wish i thought of that lol

Comment

Would you say sob and xist are work safe
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Wish i thought of that lol
            Disney can do anything with the Beauty and the Beast. Much like how we drive the mixes in ways we want. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
              Would you say sob and xist are work safe
              I think Xist softens any aggressive mixes even BW so it might work. You will have to try and let us know.

Comment

Ok thanks
                Pheromone XS

Comment

I think Xist softens any aggressive mixes even BW so it might work. You will have to try and let us know.
                  Do you think it's good for day wear?

Comment

Hello,
                    Sorry late to reply.
                    But I think she had that full orgasm for the first time with you. Until then, she never reached it.
                    As long as they dont reach orgasm, they will even want you to take 2nd round third round, cling cling. But once it is done, they will even try to slip away from your smallest touch.

Comment

Do you think it's good for day wear?
                      I used SOB + Xist daytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
                        Hello,
                        Sorry late to reply.
                        But I think she had that full orgasm for the first time with you. Until then, she never reached it.
                        As long as they dont reach orgasm, they will even want you to take 2nd round third round, cling cling. But once it is done, they will even try to slip away from your smallest touch.
                        Hell she'll go as many rounds as you can handle even if she does have an orgasm. IME the ones who tend to get clingy are the ones who orgasm, have multiples and/or squirt for the first time.

Of course there are exceptions. I had a friend who was battling cancer. She could'nt have sex for a year. Not even masturbation. So one night I was hanging out at the cantina and she comes running up to me with the biggest smile. She's like guess what, guess what.....Doctor says i can have sex again. I said in that case come with me. Long story short I took her back to my place, oral, multple orgasms/squirting for the first time. We still hung out but ww never hooked up again. Hell she didn't stick around after I was done. She went back to the bar. Lol But i had no expectations. I just wanted to "celebrate" her good news.

Comment

I think that first time when the OP got her off and then had her demand to go home because she turned bitch mode like a light switch, it happened because of a conflict in the mones triggering her insecurities. The XiST is warm and crushy and lovey and intimate, and the SOB is punch you in the face raw bad boy asshole sex who just got done nailing some other woman.

So she started responding to the XiST and the raw sex, and after orgasm realized... "Oh shit, wait a minute, maybe I'm not the only one?" and felt betrayed and "cheated on".

I have had this happen to me with and without mones. Sometimes if a woman thinks you're having sex with someone else, regardless of what your relationship status with her or "the other woman" is (even if the "other woman is your official Significant Other), she may decide you have betrayed her because she felt something for you that clashed with the "other woman". And it's not her fault, it's your fault, how dare you betray her, you lying cheating sack of shit! Fuck you. Bitch mode GO.

What this calls for is Asshole Mode. That's what I call the "fuck you" I give her for assuming more than there is and then getting pissed at me for it and being bitchy. Fuck you, I'm not taking your bullshit, you know what is what and if you weren't happy with it before, you need to grow up and take some fucking personal responsibility that you let it get as far as it did. It's not my fault you assumed a relationship, so fucking deal with it and chill out, or you can fuck off.

In other words, the guys posting previously are right: take no shit from her, especially if you're not wrong.

EDIT: After some thought, I conclude that if you induce that response from her with pheromones, she deserves the benefit of the doubt, once. But you should still make her aware that you will not accept that behavior.
                          Last edited by Catlord17; 12-23-2018, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                            MRSNAKE commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Good reasoning

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
                          I think that first time when the OP got her off and then had her demand to go home because she turned bitch mode like a light switch, it happened because of a conflict in the mones triggering her insecurities. The XiST is warm and crushy and lovey and intimate, and the SOB is punch you in the face raw bad boy asshole sex who just got done nailing some other woman.

So she started responding to the XiST and the raw sex, and after orgasm realized... "Oh shit, wait a minute, maybe I'm not the only one?" and felt betrayed and "cheated on".

I have had this happen to me with and without mones. Sometimes if a woman thinks you're having sex with someone else, regardless of what your relationship status with her or "the other woman" is (even if the "other woman is your official Significant Other), she may decide you have betrayed her because she felt something for you that clashed with the "other woman". And it's not her fault, it's your fault, how dare you betray her, you lying cheating sack of shit! Fuck you. Bitch mode GO.

What this calls for is Asshole Mode. That's what I call the "fuck you" I give her for assuming more than there is and then getting pissed at me for it and being bitchy. Fuck you, I'm not taking your bullshit, you know what is what and if you weren't happy with it before, you need to grow up and take some fucking personal responsibility that you let it get as far as it did. It's not my fault you assumed a relationship, so fucking deal with it and chill out, or you can fuck off.

In other words, the guys posting previously are right: take no shit from her, especially if you're not wrong.

EDIT: After some thought, I conclude that if you induce that response from her with pheromones, she deserves the benefit of the doubt, once. But you should still make her aware that you will not accept that behavior.
                          Great insight and I think you are 100% correct
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

I did give her some shit and stopped talking to her, she ended up calling me and apologies after i said my piece and started to ignore her text messages.

Comment

I did give her some shit and stopped talking to her, she ended up calling me and apologies after i said my piece and started to ignore her text messages.
                              Nice that's exactly what you should do
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Make her work for it. Show her you have value. This is where you take control and tell her if you wanna be with me then this is how it's gonna be. This is your window of opportunity. Set boundaries and stick to them. If you don't, she'll walk all over you.

When it comes to women always be prepared to walk away.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X