yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Review of SOB with XIST on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review of SOB with XIST on.

Ok this one is a weird one, I put 2 sprays of the sampler of SOB and 2 drops of XIST. So I meet up with her and we talk for about 15 mins, she is very sexual and horny in a short talk after we had our little talk for about 15 mins which is the norm with us, just to catch up. So we start having sex and she's really enjoying it, has a orgasm and is very happy, she gives me a compliment about how good I was after she asked to take a short break after her orgasm, in a blink of a eye she turns from happy into a total bitch over nothing, i didn't say or do anything wrong, it was totally weird. Anyways she doesn't finish me off and asked that i take her home which i did. I known her for a long time and this is out of the norm definitely. I wonder why that happened?

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
    Ok this one is a weird one, I put 2 sprays of the sampler of SOB and 2 drops of XIST. So I meet up with her and we talk for about 15 mins, she is very sexual and horny in a short talk after we had our little talk for about 15 mins which is the norm with us, just to catch up. So we start having sex and she's really enjoying it, has a orgasm and is very happy, she gives me a compliment about how good I was after she asked to take a short break after her orgasm, in a blink of a eye she turns from happy into a total bitch over nothing, i didn't say or do anything wrong, it was totally weird. Anyways she doesn't finish me off and asked that i take her home which i did. I known her for a long time and this is out of the norm definitely. I wonder why that happened?
    I would like to know this also as this also happened to me on a few occasions. I could imagine the xist is making them feel too strong than they are prepared for???
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• MRSNAKE
      MRSNAKE commented
      Editing a comment
      You nailed it.!

any old cops on?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      any old cops on?
      I had 2 drops of XIST on earlier in the day maybe 14 hours before meeting her, i washed the application points very well 2 times before reapplying before i left to go see her home more or less.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I would like to know this also as this also happened to me on a few occasions. I could imagine the xist is making them feel too strong than they are prepared for???
        This is a weird situation and i would like to get to the bottom of it.

Comment

I would have told the bitch to get her own damn ride..i dont put up with that shit.

Comment

You wearing SOB, you are supposed to do that to her not the other way around. lol.

As long as the night didn't cost you anything. I'd make sure she bought dinner next time.

Comment

You wearing SOB, you are supposed to do that to her not the other way around. lol.

As long as the night didn't cost you anything. I'd make sure she bought dinner next time.
              Maybe the effects of the mones is negated by the fact that she had a orgasm lol.

Comment

Maybe the effects of the mones is negated by the fact that she had a orgasm lol.
                That doesn't sound right. Just keep up your game and don't give in to her demands next time she wants you to take her home after acting like that just tell her no
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Maybe Xist's relationship vibe crossed in her mind when she doesn't want to have a relationship? I think women can be like that sometimes when they don't know what to do with their feelings.

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                    MRSNAKE commented
                    Editing a comment
                    you nailed it also.

there's cops in SOB I thought, Ive done something a little bit different with partners who thought they knew me. Made a couple figure they aren't the only one suddenly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                    Maybe Xist's relationship vibe crossed in her mind when she doesn't want to have a relationship? I think women can be like that sometimes when they don't know what to do with their feelings.
                    I second this
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                      Women know exactly what to do with their feelings. They use them to manipulate and control men. This woman mind fucked you. Now you're doing it to yourself. She's just waiting for you to come crawling back, tail between your legs.

Trust me, this whole I love you/I want to castrate you routine won't end. P

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Women know exactly what to do with their feelings. They use them to manipulate and control men. This woman mind fucked you. Now you're doing it to yourself. She's just waiting for you to come crawling back, tail between your legs.

Every girl is different but this is the general rule of thumb for the majority
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Just let it go and move on. It's her problem, not yours. 50% of women go frigid after a couple years of relationship anyhow. You caught this one early.

Comment

Fact
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

You probably nailed it.

Comment

Just let it go and move on. It's her problem, not yours. 50% of women go frigid after a couple years of relationship anyhow. You caught this one early.
                                Why let it go when you can change the mones, i only just want sex anyways from her.

Comment

Why let it go when you can change the mones, i only just want sex anyways from her.
                                  Go SOB + Evolve and you will have a good time.

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                                    MRSNAKE commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    2 sexuals to mix? isn't that a bit hard core?

• Bloodburn
                                    Bloodburn commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    MRSNAKE I have mixed SOB with Domination and Taboo without issue but yes it was quite polar.

I think the point is don't take her shit.
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X