yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Review of SOB with XIST on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

You probably nailed it.
    I have no doubt that I did. Trust me my friend I'm speaking from personal experience.

ALL women are crazy. The ones who realize it and admit it openly are probably a pretty safe bet. The rest, forget about it.

So if you're willing to deal with her kind of crazy then proceed. But don't expect her to change. You can't complain about what you get. You chose it. Changing pheros wont change her. They can't fix crazy..

I can appreciate that you just want sex but if you tolerate her behavior you are cosigning it. You are giving her permission to act however she wants. You may think it's just sex in your mind but the truth is she owns your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I have no doubt that I did. Trust me my friend I'm speaking from personal experience.

ALL women are crazy. The ones who realize it and admit it openly are probably a pretty safe bet. The rest, forget about it.

So if you're willing to deal with her kind of crazy then proceed. But don't expect her to change. You can't complain about what you get. You chose it. Changing pheros wont change her. They can't fix crazy..

I can appreciate that you just want sex but if you tolerate her behavior you are cosigning it. You are giving her permission to act however she wants. You may think it's just sex in your mind but the truth is she owns your ass.
      #wisdom
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Scottie mostly nailed it, its a manipulation technique. Why manipulate you? Well... read the label/description on XIST. Relationship re-evaluation reset. You where acting like fun disposable possible genetic material and she decided to evaluate you as if you were something else. As something else vastly different criteria and dynamic are required and must be tested for safety. The point is to see how you handle stress and difficult situations. Each woman is unique and wants something different, but they all mostly use the same tools, for the same reasons. Create the worst possible dramatic experience they can think of repeatedly and lope it at your head.

But its not just XIST, this will happen over and over and over again for no reason other than re-certification of fitness. Each time there is a single thought of insecurity in her about the relationship, this will happen. Learn to deal, teach her to stay in bounds, or get out fast.

My current "gf" is like this, its like a biweekly thing. I just watch her throw a tantrum because I wont buy her a video game in the middle of the floor and play "Dad", scold her, and then we have amazing sex. She grew up poor and has financial anxieties.

he one before that was completely calm all the time except when we were in public at bars. She'd goad me into talking to other women then go nuts possessive and overly sexual. She had rejection issues. I'd manage to juggle them and get a threesome. She grew up the ugly duckling.

A few years back I was being a fwb to a girl that was in an on and off relationship with a guy not to dissemilar to me. She would annoy the fuck out of me at work to go and have sex and do other stuff to just be distracting as fuck. Obviously cant do sex at work so I compromised and started spending more time with her in other ways. Sex stayed great but she stopped annoying the shit out of me. Later I figure out her main guy just ignores her all the time, works into the night with no work life balance. Once he figured out that was important they got married. She immediately got pregnant to drive home the point. I've never seen her happier. He works from home and she basically sits in his lap most the day. Growing up her parents would go on business trips to Japan. Leave her at home with the other parent. Two weeks at a time a few months out the year.

My exwife grew up extremely poor. I was working a terrible job, so I quit and moved and looked for a new one. This is before we got married, she lost her shit. She lost her shit when I suggested we get off food stamps. I got a second job to pay off some debts, and just to pay off those debts. I was working 80hrs a week for a while. When I quit the second job she lost her shit again. Now guess what happened when I lost my job of 4 years? Divorced citing "unable to keep a steady job". I've been at my current job for 7yrs. The guy she is with now, well he's had that same job for his whole life.

Women aren't crazy there is always a reason. It might be totally fucking stupid but its usually related to an insecurity.

The easiest thing to do is to internally balance yourself so you always behave in a consistent manner. Women that "match" that internal balance will be attracted to you and its a natural match. They will come off as just a bit annoying. This means drawing lines in the sand about what behaviors you will and will not tolerate. Cut off women that dont keep those boundaries.

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
          Scottie mostly nailed it, its a manipulation technique. Why manipulate you? Well... read the label/description on XIST. Relationship re-evaluation reset. You where acting like fun disposable possible genetic material and she decided to evaluate you as if you were something else. As something else vastly different criteria and dynamic are required and must be tested for safety. The point is to see how you handle stress and difficult situations. Each woman is unique and wants something different, but they all mostly use the same tools, for the same reasons. Create the worst possible dramatic experience they can think of repeatedly and lope it at your head.

But its not just XIST, this will happen over and over and over again for no reason other than re-certification of fitness. Each time there is a single thought of insecurity in her about the relationship, this will happen. Learn to deal, teach her to stay in bounds, or get out fast.

My current "gf" is like this, its like a biweekly thing. I just watch her throw a tantrum because I wont buy her a video game in the middle of the floor and play "Dad", scold her, and then we have amazing sex. She grew up poor and has financial anxieties.

he one before that was completely calm all the time except when we were in public at bars. She'd goad me into talking to other women then go nuts possessive and overly sexual. She had rejection issues. I'd manage to juggle them and get a threesome. She grew up the ugly duckling.

A few years back I was being a fwb to a girl that was in an on and off relationship with a guy not to dissemilar to me. She would annoy the fuck out of me at work to go and have sex and do other stuff to just be distracting as fuck. Obviously cant do sex at work so I compromised and started spending more time with her in other ways. Sex stayed great but she stopped annoying the shit out of me. Later I figure out her main guy just ignores her all the time, works into the night with no work life balance. Once he figured out that was important they got married. She immediately got pregnant to drive home the point. I've never seen her happier. He works from home and she basically sits in his lap most the day. Growing up her parents would go on business trips to Japan. Leave her at home with the other parent. Two weeks at a time a few months out the year.

My exwife grew up extremely poor. I was working a terrible job, so I quit and moved and looked for a new one. This is before we got married, she lost her shit. She lost her shit when I suggested we get off food stamps. I got a second job to pay off some debts, and just to pay off those debts. I was working 80hrs a week for a while. When I quit the second job she lost her shit again. Now guess what happened when I lost my job of 4 years? Divorced citing "unable to keep a steady job". I've been at my current job for 7yrs. The guy she is with now, well he's had that same job for his whole life.

Women aren't crazy there is always a reason. It might be totally fucking stupid but its usually related to an insecurity.

The easiest thing to do is to internally balance yourself so you always behave in a consistent manner. Women that "match" that internal balance will be attracted to you and its a natural match. They will come off as just a bit annoying. This means drawing lines in the sand about what behaviors you will and will not tolerate. Cut off women that dont keep those boundaries.
          Interesting read but pretty on the money
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Why let it go when you can change the mones, i only just want sex anyways from her.
            You're obviously not seeing this situation clearly.

Comment

You're obviously not seeing this situation clearly.
              He's a "quick fixer" apparently
              Pheromone XS

Comment

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it think.

Comment

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it think.
                  Love that saying
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Love that saying
                    Thanks I made that up myself. I've been called a wordsmith. Lol

Comment

Thanks I made that up myself. I've been called a wordsmith. Lol
                      Is there anything you can't do?
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Is there anything you can't do?
                        How much time do you have? Lol

Comment

How much time do you have? Lol
                          All day scottie but i don't think we would need that long
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

I'll be seeing her soon, i will use SOB without the XIST to see how it goes. I think her feelings got the better of her, in any case she's the one that called me and was saying she didn't know what got over her, which further confirms my theory.

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                              MRSNAKE commented
                              Editing a comment
                              yep i nailed it.

I'll be seeing her soon, i will use SOB without the XIST to see how it goes. I think her feelings got the better of her, in any case she's the one that called me and was saying she didn't know what got over her, which further confirms my theory.
                            Great keep us updated
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

So how it goes? What theory did you have in mind

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                                MRSNAKE commented
                                Editing a comment
                                the theory was the XIST made her have bonding feelings she didn't want to have.

Update, I've seen her 2 more times since.

(1) First time it was more way more sexual then i have ever seen, but after her orgasm she turned into a bitch and demanded to go home, leaving me with blue balls....not good.

(2) Second time, she was not as sexual but wasn't a bitch either, a very good encounter. I had a great time. After i drop her home we ended up talking for about a hour or so in my car in front of her home.

(3) 3rd time seeing her, I just got back as i write this. I got on 3 drops of XIST by mistake while still using one spray of SOB. Out the gates she gave me a big huge with lots of kisses, she was saying how happy she was to see me. This was the first as she is conservative and whatever happens is because of me making the first moves and elevating her mood. She became very sexual, again it is her starting it first and not me. She starts saying how impressed she always is when she is with me , also complemented me on how i look, asked if i go to the gym. The night ended with her saying how good i make her feel sexually.

This stuffs powerful , how do you even top a mix like this?

Comment

Update, I've seen her 2 more times since.

(1) First time it was more way more sexual then i have ever seen, but after her orgasm she turned into a bitch and demanded to go home, leaving me with blue balls....not good.

(2) Second time, she was not as sexual but wasn't a bitch either, a very good encounter. I had a great time. After i drop her home we ended up talking for about a hour or so in my car in front of her home.

(3) 3rd time seeing her, I just got back as i write this. I got on 3 drops of XIST by mistake while still using one spray of SOB. Out the gates she gave me a big huge with lots of kisses, she was saying how happy she was to see me. This was the first as she is conservative and whatever happens is because of me making the first moves and elevating her mood. She became very sexual, again it is her starting it first and not me. She starts saying how impressed she always is when she is with me , also complemented me on how i look, asked if i go to the gym. The night ended with her saying how good i make her feel sexually.

This stuffs powerful , how do you even top a mix like this?
                                Each time Xist did its resetting work and also creeping up on her feeling I guess. Great work Xist.

Comment

Xist is a beast
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

I think Xist is the beauty and SOB is the beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                                      I think Xist is the beauty and SOB is the beast.
                                      And the wearer is the stallion!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X