Pse... Impact

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pse... Impact

Brand new to this adventure. I receive my pse yesterday and put it on before cooking dinner for my wife. I purchased unscented and layered with my usual personal scent. She got home and immediately couldn't stop kissing my neck. She was curious and even kind of confused but in a I gotta figure wtf is happening here kinda way. A challenge to be solved. She was pretty fired up.
    Leaving on a trip next week with her and will try it again. She asked recently to try a poly adventure so if the pse works on her I plan to try some others to help attract and entice and allure partners for her and us. Wish us luck.

Any additional info or experiences with PSE? I just bought a bottle and I’m not entirely sure how to dose this one. I’ve searched the forum for guidance but the results are all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
      Any additional info or experiences with PSE? I just bought a bottle and I’m not entirely sure how to dose this one. I’ve searched the forum for guidance but the results are all over the place.
      I'm interested too
      Pheromone XS:
      Oil: Xist Spray: Xist, SOB
      Liquid alchemy labs:
      Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose
      Apex:
      Oil: TUSC
      Alpha Dreams:
      Spray: Alfa machismo, Glace
      Pheromone Treasures:
      Oil: Latina

Comment

I wouldn't expect much from PSE outside of the bedroom. It brings out my girl's kinky side. She's much more open to experimentation. I use 3 sprays.
        Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          I wouldn't expect much from PSE outside of the bedroom. It brings out my girl's kinky side. She's much more open to experimentation. I use 3 sprays.
          Hope to imitate this
          Pheromone XS:
          Oil: Xist Spray: Xist, SOB
          Liquid alchemy labs:
          Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose
          Apex:
          Oil: TUSC
          Alpha Dreams:
          Spray: Alfa machismo, Glace
          Pheromone Treasures:
          Oil: Latina

Comment