yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve oil review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primross View Post

That's great. Sounds like we have different goals tho BB
    Maybe. I usually don't date for sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Maybe. I usually don't date for sex.
      Then definitely have different goals ????
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Ya, i have a tester bottle and worked fine with the evolve, gotta get the OIL cohesion and i got a nice little set with stuff to work with. I have the evolve oil but want to also try the evolve spray, i hear the spray works better in crowded areas.
        someone said spray reaches far
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

My date mix is usually imprinting type of mix.
          nice man. good luck
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

someone said spray reaches far
            The reason it works well in crowded areas is that it hits fast
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

The reason it works well in crowded areas is that it hits fast
              Yep sure does, tried it on 2 hot bartenders tonight, both kept asking me if i wanted another beer even thou my mug was still more than half full, they asked like 3-5 times each, i was thinking ok ok maybe they just want to rake up the sales, but then i noticed no one else got that kind of treatment. One of the bartenders would come right in front of my line of sight to the tv and start stretching and doing hair play. Hot bod, nice breasts, but wasn't able to get a convo going as she was busy doing her work. I think this one i will be getting the spray and use my oils as a add on to it. Tonight i was wearing 2 sprays of SOB tester bottle and 2 drops of OIL XIST. I think this one could do really well in clubs with lots of hot chicks around.

Comment

Not sure how these mones react with dudes, but this dude started a convo with me and we had some jokes going on at the bar, he asked me if i wanted a beer when i jokingly said that one beer was my limit even thou that's pretty much true. lol.

Comment

lafemme Thank you.

Comment

Yep sure does, tried it on 2 hot bartenders tonight, both kept asking me if i wanted another beer even thou my mug was still more than half full, they asked like 3-5 times each, i was thinking ok ok maybe they just want to rake up the sales, but then i noticed no one else got that kind of treatment. One of the bartenders would come right in front of my line of sight to the tv and start stretching and doing hair play. Hot bod, nice breasts, but wasn't able to get a convo going as she was busy doing her work. I think this one i will be getting the spray and use my oils as a add on to it. Tonight i was wearing 2 sprays of SOB tester bottle and 2 drops of OIL XIST. I think this one could do really well in clubs with lots of hot chicks around.
                    You shouldn't have worn Xist in pubs when you're looking for just sex and not a relationship, and when we have suggested to do SOB solo first. Xist does buffer a lot of mixes so try 2 sample sprays of SOB solo then increase the dose to 3 and 4 later.
                    Last edited by Bloodburn; 11-04-2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, XIst is a good all around. Never regretted having Xist on.

Ya, i have a tester bottle and worked fine with the evolve, gotta get the OIL cohesion and i got a nice little set with stuff to work with. I have the evolve oil but want to also try the evolve spray, i hear the spray works better in crowded areas.
                    Yeah I want evolve spray but got oil as spray was out if stock. Spray hits faster but I have seen the oil work well at work where it about 20 degrees C, and it's worked quite quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob111 View Post

Yeah I want evolve spray but got oil as spray was out if stock. Spray hits faster but I have seen the oil work well at work where it about 20 degrees C, and it's worked quite quickly.
                      Oil has it's benefit if you can stick around a certain target for enough time
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

lafemme Thank you.
                        You're welcome. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob111 View Post

At work, oil is usually the way to go as well.

Comment

At work, oil is usually the way to go as well.
                            Yes unless they have the ac at 50 degrees like at my place smh
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

I've seen multiple comments saying that the hits from Evolve oil are more obvious than Evolve spray.
                              Another way to frame it...the oil hits women better.

But I don't understand why that is.

I get how the spray would project farther than the oil.
                              But why would the oil hit a woman harder?

Has anyone tried wearing both the oil AND spray at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by Brainbuster View Post
                              I've seen multiple comments saying that the hits from Evolve oil are more obvious than Evolve spray.
                              Another way to frame it...the oil hits women better.

But I don't understand why that is.

I get how the spray would project farther than the oil.
                              But why would the oil hit a woman harder?

Has anyone tried wearing both the oil AND spray at the same time?
                              These two threads might explain why oils would hit a woman harder, this thread and this one.
                              �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

since i tried my evolve spray sample i got interested in that blend.

the spray worked really good for me.
                                tried it twice at a festival, great instantaneous mood boost.
                                seems like its doing its job.

there were many variables involved but i was super confident and i got laid so... so far so good!

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                                  since i tried my evolve spray sample i got interested in that blend.

the spray worked really good for me.
                                  tried it twice at a festival, great instantaneous mood boost.
                                  seems like its doing its job.

there were many variables involved but i was super confident and i got laid so... so far so good!
                                  How you know it's working
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Many variables but ultimately he got what he wanted so that's good enough to say it works

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
                                      Many variables but ultimately he got what he wanted so that's good enough to say it works
                                      yeah haha

i said seems, couse you cant really tell from two times.
                                      the self effects where obvious, even at the first use i almost never feel them so strong.

and again, i was social and confident and females were horny so... seems to work lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X