yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Impriting and Sexuals Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impriting and Sexuals Ideas

This is for you cats out there in a serious relationship and/or with lots of mone testing.

I have done some heavy testing with NAG from LAL and the A1 from PXS. Imprinting is going well, but I need something to turn up the heat -- no pun intended. I currently want to mix NAG with either Evolve or Naked Gun. My ideas are as follows:

- Evolve will slow burn and/or ramp too quickly for NAG.
    - Naked Gun will be a nice teaser, but I have no testing with Naked Gun. Is it perfect or will it not be enough?

In any case, thoughts? Suggestions? I do still have Cohesion, XiSt, and Connections; just keep in mind that I am going for long term imprinting above all else.

To me Naked Gun isn't really suited to be a general purpose product. It's the kind of thing you want to grab when you get back to your place.

I think you're better off going with a Evolve. I don't see any need to worry about it ramping up too fast.

Comment

Yeah evolve ramps up slow. Sob is good to
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

ObscuredFacade Supposedly NAG and NA already have a lot of heat in them. They are supposed to be somewhat high in androstenone as I understand it.

I would consider Evolve as a safer bet. Naked Gun is more "experimental" in that the GOALS haven't been determined, and I don't think much has been reported on it on this forum.

Having said that...

If imprinting was my main objective, I might gradually take the NAG up to 5 pumps and the A1 up to 50 mcg. Maybe 75 mcg, but 50 might do it.

Also resentments can build up with people. So I might use 1 or 2 drops of XiSt oil (or 1 or 2 sprays of XiSt spray) to help reduce any negativity she might have towards me.

Any ways, I would do this gradually. So I might increase by 1/2 a pump the next time I see her and the next time another 1/2 a pump... notice how she reacts in my presence as well as my absence (like is she messaging me more for no reason).

In terms of adding XiSt with NAG and A1, I'd do it by putting on 1 spray (or if oil, 1 drop)... and notice her reactions.

I'd pay attention to if I was getting the results I wanted, or perhaps is she acting weird and maybe need to reduce the amount...

Point is, I'd add it slowly and gradually.

Comment

I really don't think you need that much A1. According to the ladies'testing here 5 mcg has the same effect as 20 mcg. Anything more than 20 mcg is a waste. For me 20 mcg works great. I've tested higher and there really is no added benefit to using high doses.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Thank you for that input! The sage wisdom I'd been using was 30 to 50 mcg... but that the effects seem to max out at about 100 mcg.

I've also seen someone post that too much A1 may lead to crying or moodiness. (I think it was GHOST who mentioned that.)

So wait ... "5 mcg has the same effect as 20 mcg" ... so why even go above 5 mcg?

Could it be the women are looking at different "effects" than you? (Stress relief versus crushiness perhaps?)

Comment

Xcc NAG at 5 pumps! At most I have used was 2 pumps but I found less than a pump is working. 5 pumps sound expensive, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                I really don't think you need that much A1. According to the ladies'testing here 5 mcg has the same effect as 20 mcg. Anything more than 20 mcg is a waste. For me 20 mcg works great. I've tested higher and there really is no added benefit to using high doses.

Comment

Bloodburn I've even heard of people getting great results at less than 1/2 of a pump.

Apparently there are people who have been experimenting with very large doses of NA and NAG... that is going up to 5 pumps of NAG or 25 drops of NA.

5 pumps can be expensive, it's the equivalence of 25 dropped of NA I think.

How much NA or NAG to use, for me it depends on what I'm wanting and how the woman is reacting.

I think there is also a limit with pheromones because the brain or olfactory system can only process so much.

Seems to me the results of NAG or NA can be boosted with a bit of A1. In light of recent input from Scottie2Hottie I think I'd stay with 20 mcg of A1, and no more.

Comment

Bloodburn If I had A1 oil at 50 mcg a drop (which I think you said you have), I would buy some DPG to dilute it to a lesser concentration per drop.

If you paid attention in your math and chemistry classes, you'll know what to do.

Your bathroom might start to look like a science lab.

Comment

Xcc Yes, NAG 1 pump equals to NA 5 drops is about right. I have compared the size of the globs to one oil drop pressing the pump down little by little.

Unfortunately, I never take chemistry classes.

Comment

Bloodburn Thanks for your input!

Comment

Good to know. Gonna have to get this one day
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Bloodburn Let's supposed I had a 10 ml bottle of 50 mcg per drop of A1 and I wanted to make it 10 mcg per drop of A1. I would buy some DPG and a 100 ml graduated cylinder. I would put 40 ml of DPG in the graduated cylinder and then dump my 10 ml bottle of 50 mcg per drop of A1 into the graduated cylinder. Then I would put that into a bottle that was 70 ml or more, cap it really tight and shake shake shake shake shake

Comment

Science!!!
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Xcc Thank you for the instructions. I will see if I can ever find good quality DPG here.

Comment

Bloodburn You are welcome. A perfumer's supply store might have DPG.

Comment

Xcc It's going to be quite difficult to find good quality one here in my country. I don't even want to purchase perfumer alcohol here. I don't wish to die so young lol.

Comment

Bloodburn I got mine a Perfumer's Apprentice (online). I don't know how international shipping works, though.

Comment

Xcc Nice. Thank you.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X