yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones to influence post-menopause wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you using the same mixes for weeks or switching around often? You may project different vibe each other day and it would be confusing for your target(s) that they might just reject your sig altogether.

Comment

I have been switching mix often, which I realize is not ideal. We have also been undergoing some major house renovation projects over the last 2 months that have her really her stressed out. I will likely wait until these projects are sone to try again (which shouldnt be much longer). When I start again, I will try to stay with the same mix for a period of time (1-2 weeks?) without changing. However, given the lack of response/indications from any mix thus far, I am still not sure what mix to try with once I get to that point.

Comment

PMan16 I've noticed that to get sexual with a woman, sometimes sexual pheromones will help... and sometimes they won't.

Resentments, anxiety, low energy... could be many reasons.

I would take a different approach. I would start with Cohesion and XiSt. I would start with resetting a woman's feelings for me with XiSt, and calming her with Cohesion.

I would start with the assumption that if my relationship with her was improved with the help of pheromones, then the sex might improve.

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
          Ladyofthewoods commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you think that XiSt for woman would help to spark something with a husband who is older, working too much and tired all the time?

Thanks for the advice.

Comment

The menopausal puzzle.

Comment

I can't help thinking this issue of pheromones and menopause was discussed some where else on this forum...

You might want to do some searching...

Comment

No answers that I've found. Reigniting the desire of the first 6 months of a relationship is something we all would like but it reminds me of a Christmas gift my brother gives. Every year its tools, really really nice tools mind you but usually some variation of wrenches, sockets or screwdrivers. I keep asking him for a gear puller but bless him if it isn't another ratchet. Year after year I fake it. I yearn for when he used to give us Maglites every year. Everybody now has received a dozen Maglites until we laughed so often he switched to wrenches. I will continue to oooh and ahhh but I have to rest in the idea that he is one hell of a guy with a huge heart... and a penchant for wrenches.

Comment

Muestereate Sounds like a difficult situation. I thought there was a discussion on menopause and pheromones, but I don't remember what happened it in or what happened to it.

Not knowing much about your situation, generally I find if the sexual pheromones are not working, I switch to something else.

I've noticed XiSt has had a strong track. There are a number of reports of relationships being revived. Some times with women the relationship needs to be re-sparked before the sex happens.

Also, have you considered posting something on the women's forum?

Comment

Thanks for the feedback and advice Xcc and Muestereate

Comment

How's it looking boss?
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Sure PMan16 , I really wish I knew more. I have been trying to crack this but for less than a year. When I discovered the magic of Pheromones on Perimenopausal, it wasn't long that I realized that a 20 year age gap wouldn't be able to fill in without some money for security or taking care of other men's kids. I Don't WANT to be the dirty old man chasing the young forty-somethings, Unless of course, I catch a HOT one.

I've tried a lot of socials oon these older ladies. They light up and sparkle but I think they are inhibited by the effects of age. I myself come up against this, maybe they do too. They give me hints of what I can expect with the lights on. I must have telltale microexpressions they can read. In mY mind I still have a PTSD image of my first wrinkle on a woman. it must show in my eyes even though today my old reaction seems funny.

I was reading the Rational Male and it talked how early on we often, at the women's insistence, set up sex as a negotiation. It works for a while but then backfires as they realize this exchange sort of nature and they begin to feel cheapened at worst or obligational type of duties to be performed instead of desired.

It said something about what we actually desire is for them to desire us again. How do we create desire? and are some ways better than others, more effective, more considerate etc?

Comment

PMan16 You are welcome.

Comment

Muestereate You are asking profound questions. In addition to what you are reading, I'd recommend books by John Gottman. Your library might have them. If not, then ask your friendly librarian about Inter Library Loan.

Also I've found A1 useful simply because it seems to take away women's stress.

Comment

Thanks for the lead On Gottman Xcc I'm running (sic)Googler on him now!.

Comment

Maybe mones to spark creativity and imagination? Fantasy is a large part of desire.

Comment

Muestereate You are welcome! I hope it helps!

Comment

Ammo:
                                  PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                                  LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                                  PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                                  AD: Glace
                                  Lovescent: NNPA
                                  Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Great find I'm surprised nude works its meant to hit only younger women but we are all different like you said
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

I have found that Cohesion with a shot of A1 on top is effective on Post Menopausal ladies. It allowed my wife to start liking me again. After a few weeks of that, the occasional shot of TUTH or Evolve sets the mood without making her mad.

Comment

Nice! I know congestion is basically a buffed up A1
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X