yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones to influence post-menopause wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mones to influence post-menopause wife?

Does anyone have have suggestions for what mone(s) have shown effectiveness on post-menopausal women?

My wife is mid50s. We are happily married in a LTE. Our relationship is a healthy one, with no significant issues. She does have a low self esteem if her body, which is not at all warranted in my eyes (and I continue to tell her so).

Are there any suggestions on what mones, either single or combo, would be best to help get her in a flirtatious or romantic mood?

I have seen NO significant reaction from any of the mones I have tried thus far (Taboo, Cohesion, Ascend w/ cops, Evolve, Desire Me, PSE).

I need help, please. All suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

Have you not tried sob yet? I think older women are more responsive to High enone Sig's. You could try x3 sprays. Same with evolve
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I failed to include SOB on the list, but I have tried it previously. Dont think I went to 3 sprays. I will give that a try. Thanks.

Comment

those were sample sprays on the throat area.

Oops, wrong thread I think you had another thread I responded to about SOB with Bad Wolf.

Comment

Glow maybe?

Glow /Unisexy
 (XS181) Glow is the blend reminiscent of an all night sex session. You might have gone all night, but by no means are you tired. You can lay there in his/her arms spooning or cuddling or whatever. Doesn't much matter, you're home. This blend exposes the user as someone who make

Comment

Bloodburn I will definitely put Glow on my list of future possibilities.

Comment

Me too ????
              Pheromone XS

Comment

PMan16 Personally I have never used Glow but it's on my radar as well. The description and the reviews sound like it may suit your situation.

Comment

She needs something to be horny and happy so I will suggest Glow.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Primross I tried SOB last night with very negative results. No closeness at all, in fact, she pulled away and did not want me to even touch her. Looks like SOB, at least at a high dose, is not a good option.

I agree with Ildergreier that she needs something to make her horny and happy. Does anyone have first hand reports of results with Glow?

Comment

Originally posted by PMan16 View Post
                      Primross I tried SOB last night with very negative results. No closeness at all, in fact, she pulled away and did not want me to even touch her. Looks like SOB, at least at a high dose, is not a good option.

I agree with Ildergreier that she needs something to make her horny and happy. Does anyone have first hand reports of results with Glow?
                      I do, and I would recommend it for her.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ildergreier Thank you for your response. Would you be able to elaborate on the effects that are typically experienced? I have not yet been able to find any mone that produces an observable, repeatable reaction from the wife, or anyone else for that matter.

Comment

Ildergreier Just to be clear, you are talking about me wearing Glow to affect my wife, correct?

Comment

Ildergreier Just to be clear, you are talking about me wearing Glow to affect my wife, correct?
                            Not really, but perhaps that would work too.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Ildergreier My wife has not tried pheromones. I suspect that she would have a somewhat negative reaction if I were to suggest that she try them. Hence, I am trying to find something I can wear that will have a positive influence on her (make her as you say 'horny and happy').

Comment

I would be careful with copulins in the future. It could give her the impression you had sex recently. May work against you, but some women on here like them. The only way to see if it was the cops or something else would be to test it a few more times. You could test fate and try PSE or Naked Gun.
                                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

PMan16 I second manover that too much cops is not recommended in a loving relationship. She might think you are cheating on her.

Comment

Ildergreier My wife has not tried pheromones. I suspect that she would have a somewhat negative reaction if I were to suggest that she try them. Hence, I am trying to find something I can wear that will have a positive influence on her (make her as you say 'horny and happy').
                                    Ok, so you need something that works quietly.

How about Happiness + Xist?

Arsenal

Comment

Thanks for the advice manover84, Bloodburn, and Ildergreier. In response to your questions, I have tried PSE in the past, with no reaction. I have not tried Naked Gun, but have considered it. I have tried Xist with no success, but have not tried Happiness...I need to do some research on that one. Last night I used 4 sprays Taboo + 2 sprays Bliss....we ended up having an argument -- so nothing positive yet. I know I need work on some basic relationship items first before trying something new.

Comment

Sounds like you have tried almost everything. Have you tried any other changes in your life besides pheromones they can only help so much?
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X