yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Searching for Effective Combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for Effective Combo

Hello all. I am back after a long hiatus......

My goals have not changed -- my wife is conservative and sexually reserved; I'm looking for increased interest/receptiveness and initiation from her in the bedroom. I want her to 'let go' and not be uptight when we do have sex. We have a good relationship and the sex is very good...when I initiate (and when she doesn't reject my advances). She is mid-late 50s and I am early 60s and married for almost 40yrs -- so we know each other very well.

I have not yet found a combo that she consistently responds to in ANY way.

Most recently, I have been trying a combo of (1 spray ea) Ascend w/cops + Taboo + Xist + Cohesion (oil is all I have, so 1 drop behind each ear).

Thus far, no IOIs at all from her. After application last night, I sat within 2 feet of her for almost 2 hours and got no reaction; plus, when we went to bed she shunned my advances. I do also have Desire Me oil for men; She does not like the smell, so I have been hesitant to use it in the aforementioned combo...also since Ascend has cops.

I am unsure if I should keep trying this combo or try something else. I have tried Evolve and PSE in the past with no success.

I am looking for any help / advice that anyone might be able to give me. Thanks.

How many sprays of Evolve/PSE did you try? Personally I would try using more eNone based products or even add pure eNone.

Comment

Been quite a while since I tried Evolve and PSE. Best I remember, it was 2-3 sprays max

Comment

Evolve takes quite a while to heat up.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Evolve takes quite a while to heat up.
          Like between 1-3 hours
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse