yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

To Experienced Pheromone users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Experienced Pheromone users

This is definitely directed at those I know are experienced users, but I'm sure there are more on here.

Scottie2Hottie 2000GT elvin.tan77 eternitys_child

So there have been discussions for years about the ultimate ^&*% mix and the ultimate fallout mix.

For those of you who are experienced, if there was a woman you just had to have, what would you wear?

Oh and for clarity, specify context such as you want her as a FWB, ONS, gf, spouse, etc.

First, I would assume it would take a bit of time. If there was a woman I wanted as a gf, I'd start with XiSt or xs193 with about 50mcg of A1. As I kept running into her and seeing her, I would start adding Glow with the XiSt or xs193 (with about 50mcg of A1). Then after a few times of her being around me with that mix, I'd add a bit of Evolve or Naked Gun to the mix.

If time was short because I rarely saw her, I'd start with using the XiSt (or xs193) with 50mcg of A1 with 3 sprays of Glow, and perhaps 1 spray of Naked Gun (or Evolve).

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
    This is definitely directed at those I know are experienced users, but I'm sure there are more on here.

Scottie2Hottie 2000GT elvin.tan77 eternitys_child

So there have been discussions for years about the ultimate ^&*% mix and the ultimate fallout mix.

For those of you who are experienced, if there was a woman you just had to have, what would you wear?

Oh and for clarity, specify context such as you want her as a FWB, ONS, gf, spouse, etc.

First, I would assume it would take a bit of time. If there was a woman I wanted as a gf, I'd start with XiSt or xs193 with about 50mcg of A1. As I kept running into her and seeing her, I would start adding Glow with the XiSt or xs193 (with about 50mcg of A1). Then after a few times of her being around me with that mix, I'd add a bit of Evolve or Naked Gun to the mix.

If time was short because I rarely saw her, I'd start with using the XiSt (or xs193) with 50mcg of A1 with 3 sprays of Glow, and perhaps 1 spray of Naked Gun (or Evolve).
    This is a great question but I think there are to many factors to get a ultamate mix such as age,race, background, emotional maturity and status to name a few.... But I love the question
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I have to say I already have the perfect situation right now. A strictly sexual arrangement with a beautiful young woman and none of that relationship bullshit. But i will think about your questions and try to give a reply.

Comment

Looking forward to read the top fallout mixes by experienced users.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          I have to say I already have the perfect situation right now. A strictly sexual arrangement with a beautiful young woman and none of that relationship bullshit. But i will think about your questions and try to give a reply.
          Nice work Scottie. How do you get such arrangements is you don't mind me asking?
          Pheromone XS

Comment

I've had several such arrangements over the years. In the case of Marisol, we met on a single's forum a few years ago. It got shut down about six months ago. The place was pretty wild, unmoderated, anything goes. It was definitely of a sexual nature, often perverse and kinky. To be honest I don't remember who initiated contact. It's possible that she did. It wouldn't be uncommon. I was a top poster (1+ million posts in ten years) and very well known in the community. I've had many women of all ages engage me on the forum or PM me. In the case of Marisol it started with light flirtation and banter on the forum, which I escalated. In no time it turned to very explicit detailed PMs (complete with nude pics), which turned to phone calls/sexting, which turned to Skype. All the while keeping everything strictly sexual. Keep in mind that I was talking to other women, as well, and she knew about them. But this was pretty much the norm. I was known for having several playmates at one time. She was ok with it. So we had this virtual long distance thing going on for awhile. One day I get a text.....we need to talk. I was like oh shit this can't be good. She says she got a job offer in Kansas City (she was in Houston). I immediately started asking her questions about her feelings, her expectations (now and in the future). You know like why would you move 800 miles? I was VERY clear about what I was after. Everything was spelled out.. That I don't want a relationship. That I just wanted sex. She agreed. As I've said I've been careful to not trigger her gf response. No cuddling, we don't talk about feelings, no sleep overs, no dates. We are free to see whoever we want. We are very open and honest. It's been a year and a half still going strong.

You're either a Lover, Provider or Friend. How you act will determine how women view you and which category they put you in.

Comment

Great story Scottie and WOW, 1+ million posts in ten years. I never have FWB so to speak and Asian girls aren't that opened.

Comment

I have had 2 Asian FWB last year but they were Americanized
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                  Great story Scottie and WOW, 1+ million posts in ten years. I never have FWB so to speak and Asian girls aren't that opened.
                  Yep it was a very active community. There were members from all over the world so there were always people online.24/7. I stayed mainly in the Sex & Dating, Chat and Games forums. I enjoy word games. In fact, i set up my own private website where my friends and I can hang out and play games. That place was great practice too. You were constantly running game.

Comment

Primross There are many that are opened but it's just that we have to go through many hoops to get into their pants. It's just easier to pay to have sex in a gentlemen club.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Still amazing. 1+ million posts in 10 years is quite an achievement. I can't even post past 50 posts per day.

Comment

The games moved pretty fast so it didnt take long to rack up posts.

Comment

Primross This is a question that has been kicked around for years. I don't know how much progress has been made on either formula, though.

Comment

Primross Yes, there are a lot of factors. Which may be why those questions have been kicked around for years.

Comment

Thanks fellas
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross I hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Nice work Scottie. How do you get such arrangements is you don't mind me asking?
                                  The thing is you gotta start it sexual and keep it sexual. No dates, no cuddling, no sleepovers. Me and my girl don't hang out unless we're hooking up. Trust me if you start out doing those things it'll never happen. If you start out sexual then start doing those things you can't go back. And another thing. It'll flip a switvh in her head and she'll go into relationship mode. And you gotta be great in bed. If you are she'll keep coming back for more.

Comment

The thing is you gotta start it sexual and keep it sexual. No dates, no cuddling, no sleepovers. Me and my girl don't hang out unless we're hooking up. Trust me if you start out doing those things it'll never happen. If you start out sexual then start doing those things you can't go back. And another thing. It'll flip a switvh in her head and she'll go into relationship mode. And you gotta be great in bed. If you are she'll keep coming back for more.
                                    That's what I'm talking about player
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

It's sad living in Asia. I can't go full on sexual mode.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X