yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Taboo versus Barely Legal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taboo versus Barely Legal

For those of you who have used Taboo and Barely Legal, what have you noticed as their differences when used by themselves?
    Last edited by Xcc; 10-13-2018, 01:22 PM.

I have nude but don't notice anything ... Haven't tried the others
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I haven't used Nude but it's on the way. I only have Nude Alpha gel and Taboo oil now. Taboo doesn't work well with me but is ok in combos but I'll compare it to Nude.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
        I haven't used Nude but it's on the way. I only have Nude Alpha gel and Taboo oil now. Taboo doesn't work well with me but is ok in combos but I'll compare it to Nude.
        Apparently nude and BL are almost the same
        Pheromone XS

Comment

Bloodburn Taboo in combos I think is a good idea. I think Taboo has a hefty amount of xsr32, which creates a focus effect. Meaning, she will focus on you, the one who is wearing it.

At houseofpheromones, he said that he likes to use Taboo in combos, as it amplifies the effects of other formulas.

Scroll around on:

Comment

Xcc So it's similar to Core in some way? I was going to sell off my Taboo oil but now you're making me want to keep it, lol.

Comment

I ran Xist and Taboo oils with P96 yesterday. You won't regret it. I've also ran Xist oil and Barely Legal. Check out knowledgeispower s PXS mone content spreadsheet. Taboo and Barely Legal share some of the same mones.
              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Bloodburn Never used Core, but I understand that is one way Core works.

Comment

manover84 Thanks for the input. There is a rumor that XSteveO used Taboo and XiSt together, and he liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                    manover84 Thanks for the input. There is a rumor that XSteveO used Taboo and XiSt together, and he liked it.
                    Yes sir. Some have suggested Xist, Cohesion and Taboo. Scottie2Hottie had suggested Xist, Taboo and P96 somewhere and its great.
                    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

manover84 Thank you for the input. I have used Xist + Taboo but never with P96.

Comment

Xcc Core is like an amplifier to everything including the wearer's natural sig as well.

Comment

manover84 Thank you for the input. I have used Xist + Taboo but never with P96.
                          Some here believe P96 not only can stall OD but enhances mixes

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                            Bloodburn Taboo in combos I think is a good idea. I think Taboo has a hefty amount of xsr32, which creates a focus effect. Meaning, she will focus on you, the one who is wearing it.

At houseofpheromones, he said that he likes to use Taboo in combos, as it amplifies the effects of other formulas.

Scroll around on:

https://houseofpheromones.com/pheromonexs/
                            xst32 is one of my favorite molecules. Yes it definitely puts the focus on the user. It also amplifies a mix. If I want to turbo charge a mix I reach for xsr32.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Some here believe P96 not only can stall OD but enhances mixes
                              I see. I thought it was only for adding bonding like A1.

Comment

It's deffdefini a enone enhancement
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

P96 is thought by some to be a mood enhancer similar to A1.

Comment

Paging Sensei! Scottie2Hottie can be of more help.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

It's deffdefini a enone enhancement
                                      You mean self effects or effects on others?

Comment

Bloodburn p96 can have a number of effects. Bonding can be one. Mellowing dominant/alpha formulas can be another.

Here is a bit of light reading:

P96 - The Bridge. This famous molecule has been called many things and has unofficially been crowned the king. Why? Give it a test and discover its secrets

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X