yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I have found a lot of HG and I am still testing.
    May I ask what are yours? I found pure social or heavy sexual don't work well for me. It has to be social sexual or attraction. XS193 sounds about right but I will have to test it thoroughly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

May I ask what are yours? I found pure social or heavy sexual don't work well for me. It has to be social sexual or attraction. XS193 sounds about right but I will have to test it thoroughly.
      Madame, Xist, xs194 & Cohesion. Naked Gun seem to be in a spot for a HG too, I just love the ballsy selfie it give me.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Madame, Xist, xs194 & Cohesion. Naked Gun seem to be in a spot for a HG too, I just love the ballsy selfie it give me.
        Nice. I have Naked Gun sample. Have yet to get anyone naked with it though.

Comment

Then you have to try that once.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Then you have to try that once.
            I have tested it a few times. Still not sure what it does. Maybe I'll grab XSP115 instead, lol.

Comment

I have tested it a few times. Still not sure what it does. Maybe I'll grab XSP115 instead, lol.
              It is a social for men and it has some fun things going on for itself.
              Arsenal

Comment

Try some PSE too
                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Try some PSE too
                  I had a sample too but the juice was not enough to know what it could do.

Comment

• I'm convinced xs193 is pure magic!!!, I don't want to credit it all to the mones as I put in a lot of work myself and did my part as a man but by the end of the night, There was a lot and I mean A LOT of Kino from the girl and then she went straight to my app point and started kissing it and making out, mind you this girl was a little hesitant the last time at 2 sprays, So I guess 3 is my sweet spot and also other girls where giving a lot more attention than usual, even the ones that were distant, I do get attention regularly and I have been working on my game and approach but this makes it so easy, I don't have to put as much work in it, just go out and have fun. I think I'm wearing this at 2 sprays at work day on day off, because it becomes more of a social/alpha for me, it works better for me than ascend as I become too serious with it on and I'm naturally unapproachable so it makes it harder for people to feel comfortable, I'm trying 3 sprays again today at my sports practice just to see what it does. Oh and the scene was a bar/dance floor. Now if only I could get my hands on a 30ml bottle that would be amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ggplex View Post
                      I'm convinced xs193 is pure magic!!!, I don't want to credit it all to the mones as I put in a lot of work myself and did my part as a man but by the end of the night, There was a lot and I mean A LOT of Kino from the girl and then she went straight to my app point and started kissing it and making out, mind you this girl was a little hesitant the last time at 2 sprays, So I guess 3 is my sweet spot and also other girls where giving a lot more attention than usual, even the ones that were distant, I do get attention regularly and I have been working on my game and approach but this makes it so easy, I don't have to put as much work in it, just go out and have fun. I think I'm wearing this at 2 sprays at work day on day off, because it becomes more of a social/alpha for me, it works better for me than ascend as I become too serious with it on and I'm naturally unapproachable so it makes it harder for people to feel comfortable, I'm trying 3 sprays again today at my sports practice just to see what it does. Oh and the scene was a bar/dance floor. Now if only I could get my hands on a 30ml bottle that would be amazing.
                      Awesome report! I am having great success with Xs 193 as well. I need some 30 ml big boy bottles of this stuff too. I go thru the 10 ml waaay too fast!
                      Ammo:
                      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                      AD: Glace
                      Lovescent: NNPA
                      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post

Awesome report! I am having great success with Xs 193 as well. I need some 30 ml big boy bottles of this stuff too. I go thru the 10 ml waaay too fast!
                        Yes i agree i have been waiting for the 30 to come out before i purchase also
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post

30ml bottles would be a good thing.

Comment

• I would buy a 30ml to test as well, the 10 runs out pretty quick.
                            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Any chance of this happening XSteveO
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

• I'd buy a 30ml too, it's really good stuff and I've been conserving mine because i don't want to run out!

Comment

• So.... an update on x193, the fact that the girl wants to talk pretty much everyday or contact me in some way says something about how powerful it is, not sure how other factors come in but it's working so far, but I might have to stop using it at work because I think it's affecting my co-worker because every time I wear it around her, she complains about the guy she is talking with and nitpicking things she doesn't like about him, so for her and my sake, I'm going to stop wearing it at work.

Comment

So.... an update on x193, the fact that the girl wants to talk pretty much everyday or contact me in some way says something about how powerful it is, not sure how other factors come in but it's working so far, but I might have to stop using it at work because I think it's affecting my co-worker because every time I wear it around her, she complains about the guy she is talking with and nitpicking things she doesn't like about him, so for her and my sake, I'm going to stop wearing it at work.
                                    Nice definite hit!
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

So.... an update on x193, the fact that the girl wants to talk pretty much everyday or contact me in some way says something about how powerful it is, not sure how other factors come in but it's working so far, but I might have to stop using it at work because I think it's affecting my co-worker because every time I wear it around her, she complains about the guy she is talking with and nitpicking things she doesn't like about him, so for her and my sake, I'm going to stop wearing it at work.
                                      Oh, this is great lol.
                                      Btw, how do you feel about her always wanting to talk to you every day? I imagine since y'all are not in a relationship, it must be a little annoying?

Comment

• ggplex
                                        ggplex commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Hahaha, it definitely gets on my nerves sometimes, but I'll take that over non-responsive anyday, besides I appreciate the effort she's putting in which shows me that she wants this.

• If you guys want 30ml, so buy three bottles of the juice and one 30ml glass bottle, ask for them to pour the blend in the ordered bottle and tada, some days later you got 30ml xs193.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

• Muestereate
                                        Muestereate commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        I think they want the 38 percent discount too

If you guys want 30ml, so buy three bottles of the juice and one 30ml glass bottle, ask for them to pour the blend in the ordered bottle and tada, some days later you got 30ml xs193.
                                      Yeah but 30ml products are cheaper than 10ml products X 3. That would defeat the purpose.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X