yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nephil View Post

Yeah but 30ml products are cheaper than 10ml products X 3. That would defeat the purpose.
    Do you want it in a 30ml, or not?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Do you want it in a 30ml, or not?
      Yes with the discount
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• I only see xs193 Boyfriend in the store, does plain xs193 have a different name now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robby View Post
          I only see xs193 Boyfriend in the store, does plain xs193 have a different name now?
          Not sure what you mean by plain XS193... XS193 and Boyfriend are one and the same.

Comment

• Yikes! For whatever reason, I read the title of the thread as "xs 193 vs 193 Boyfriend." Thank you!

Comment

• I just ordered some! Woohoo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robby View Post
                I just ordered some! Woohoo!
                Good luck
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• So update cause I'm not quite sure if it was x193 or not but the girl that I exposed that hasn't talked to me in a while, saw me the other day and now she's trying to get back (we had a fallout and it was done) again not sure if its 193 but if it is that's some powerful imprinting shit right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by ggplex View Post
                    So update cause I'm not quite sure if it was x193 or not but the girl that I exposed that hasn't talked to me in a while, saw me the other day and now she's trying to get back (we had a fallout and it was done) again not sure if its 193 but if it is that's some powerful imprinting shit right here.
                    you were wearing x193 when you saw her the other day?

Comment

• ggplex
                      ggplex commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I was wearing sob one and api the next time, for both she was maybe exposed for less than 5 mins zo that's why I wasn't sure if it counts

• I think 193 needs to be stronger as in more concentrated in general. I need 4 sprays for it to do its thing, 3 is questionable. No other product needs that much. I too finally made it work but it took half a bottle because I've never needed more than 2 sprays of anything here. If the concentrations are already high enough, it could be that something is over buffering. Another idea is that long term use might work out with a light dose but since it is based on XISt I have tried it on targets that have been in my sights for a while instead of already in my arms.

I am coming to the conclusion that quite a number of these products are for preexisting relationships. This is excellent in my book because the majority of my relationships socially are indeed preexisting and my doses are correspondingly low because of chronic exposures.

Does anybody use this in a monogamous preexisting relationship and how are the dosages working out long term? I.E, maybe the concentr5ation is just fine if used in the right setting?

Comment

• I see most of my hits with Boyfriend from strangers. I usually go with 3 sprays to the neck. My GF was greatly affected by it but with continued exposure it seemed to lose its bang....maybe a tolerance? But it sure gets strangers attention!
                      Ammo:
                      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                      AD: Glace
                      Lovescent: NNPA
                      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        what is the long term effect on your GF like, is there any effect at lower doses with her. Not wam bam but more subtle gf stuff.

• Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
                      I see most of my hits with Boyfriend from strangers. I usually go with 3 sprays to the neck. My GF was greatly affected by it but with continued exposure it seemed to lose its bang....maybe a tolerance? But it sure gets strangers attention!
                      Rotation, rotation, rotation
                      Same with my guy and the people I work with. If you have a few things that work well, absolutely switch them up. It's almost like wearing them for the first time when they roll around again
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Gosh, I didn't wear anything for a few days, I did One sample spray of that DM+ and a whole new dimension of horneyness and how to use that product opened up.

Other people the impressions with something like xist/api have lasted weeks. If I stay away for a month it's a fresh canvass. I think it is a psychological tolerance they are developing. This should reveal a weakness to me that I need to learn. See how I am. My mission is to save all these spinster divorcees and widows from a lifetime of self-imposed celibacy.

Perhaps Steve can make a new blend for me called THAW.

Strangely api builds up instead of developing tolerances.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          Gosh, I didn't wear anything for a few days, I did One sample spray of that DM+ and a whole new dimension of horneyness and how to use that product opened up.

Other people the impressions with something like xist/api have lasted weeks. If I stay away for a month it's a fresh canvass. I think it is a psychological tolerance they are developing. This should reveal a weakness to me that I need to learn. See how I am. My mission is to save all these spinster divorcees and widows from a lifetime of self-imposed celibacy.

Perhaps Steve can make a new blend for me called THAW.

Strangely api builds up instead of developing tolerances.
                          If I'm going to be around others who know me (have a baseline for what they think I should be), I will wear Xist with a new signature if it's opposing my norm.
                          Example. I'm easy going but am in a leadership role. My preference is servant leadership, but sometimes, or some situations, require me to be perceived as more serious/stern. A spray/drop of Xist seems to help that signature be more accepted (instead of, "Oh, she must be in a bad mood today." ).
                          I don't know if men's Xist does the same or not? Or if Xist works for others this way too...
                          You may not need a whole new THAW blend if all you need is to be percieved differently???
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Now you make me want to buy male xist too.

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sorry! I didn't clarify. I don't have the men's or know how it differs from the women's. Just throwing the questions out there and sharing how Xist4w plays for me

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Are there any playful women's blends that might be steered into playful sex? The ones I have are either status or its sort of opposite, feminine. I'm not looking for serious or animal type sex either.

• My new theory as of today is playfulness. I tried love boat and cops today. no go. Loveboat is not as playful as those allo-thdoc blends IMO but it has the playfullness label so I gave it a shot.

I now have about 4 heavy hitting XIST combos now that are unique and I think new to this board. If I wanted to create a reset to playfulness you would think Loveboat but XIST Loveboats idea of playfulness and mine are worlds apart. I did note your playfulness notation on SOB so it may be as simple as XIST SOB. I have the BW/SOB which is real playful but I would like to find an XS product.

You can say it's me and I'm sure I'd be more successful in a yacht but the lack of playfulness in dozens of postmenopausal women are pushing me towards finding a cheaper solution. Even if I had a yacht big enough for all of them I couldn't afford the gas. A buck a day appeals to me a lot more than a thousand a day. I either need a THAW or YACHT blend.

Oh I think it would be a service to womankind in general to develop THAW. It will be good for them emotionally to play a little. GAME is after all a form of play.

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Tease is playful....perhaps Happiness (haven't gotten to using that one yet myself)?

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I believe I have Tease, great

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X