yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Trying without sexual mones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
    Bob111 There may be another reason for the negative reactions. First, androstenone can make men act irritable or aggressive to the one wearing it. However in my own experience, this is uncommon.

The other reason might be is that the sexual pheromones interfere with their stereotype of you. In other words if people don't see you as sexual and then you are wearing something sexual, then they might reject your new image. I found that when I wore XiSt on me (for its reset properties) a few times around people who I had known for months or years, and then wore some pheromone formula that would give me a new image, I got fewer negative reactions.

In other words, I think XiSt reset their image of me in their minds, and then I was able to present the new image to them (with a new pheromone formula) that might be different than how they thought of me.
    Hi Xcc, yeah I have used Xist for this purpose before if things seem to go negative in general, a few sprays of xist on it s own seems to work wonders the next day. The sexual mones gets hits at work but not all the time so I must be seen as sexual some days and not on others, It all seems quite cycle dependant too! I too realise that it can make it look like you are trying to come on to a woman even when you are not trying.

Im sticking with Ascend and Cohesion at work for the time being, hoping to get a date soon where I am going to try Evolve or SOB.

Comment

EMPYREAL I remember one time I was wearing a sexual pheromone and the woman I was talking with said something about me "coming on too strong".

It was odd because I was having a casual conversation with her. No innuendos. No lustful looks. No "hitting" on her.

Then it occurred to me that she might have been saying that because she had sexual feelings... and she reasoned that if she had sexual feelings, I must be hitting on her.

So if you are wearing sexual pheromones and being casual, realize she might accuse you of "coming on" to her, even if you are not.
      There is a fine line between sexy guy and sexual predator when it comes to pheros.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

There is a fine line between sexy guy and sexual predator when it comes to pheros.

Comment

That's friend zone for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            That's friend zone for ya.
            Well, we ARE friends. Never escalate. Never want to be more than that. Asian culture is different than western. Friends are friends, no trying to fxxk friends.

Comment

It must just be a secret fantasy of her's then.

Comment

All guys should learn to escalate. In all cultures there are far too many guys who just don't know how
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Muestereate And this happened to quite a few of my female friends.
                  I have some muscle but look nerdy.
                  Maybe my sig gives off too intimidating.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                    All guys should learn to escalate. In all cultures there are far too many guys who just don't know how
                    Agreed

Comment

Primross I actually have with some friends. Pretty smoothly not being creepy too. No more friends like they disappeared from my life, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                        Primross I actually have with some friends. Pretty smoothly not being creepy too. No more friends like they disappeared from my life, lol.
                        yea I think the issue with most guys is they can't get in balance. They are either afraid to escalate and get in the friend zone. Or come of too creepy and needy. You have to find the balance
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

yea I think the issue with most guys is they can't get in balance. They are either afraid to escalate and get in the friend zone. Or come of too creepy and needy. You have to find the balance
                          It's just that Asians in my region are like that. Growing up in a conservative tradition and culture.

Comment

Bob111 Androstenone seems to be cycle dependent. Women, when they are ovulating or about to ovulate, seem to love androstenone.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie said "There is a fine line between sexy guy and sexual predator when it comes to pheros."

I think that is insightful. If one's social skills are really good, I think it seems to depend on the woman. Which brings me back to "context dependence".

I haven't found a level that if I stay under women feel comfortable. Lower levels are more likely to have a woman feel comfortable, but context is also important, as well as any baggage the woman might have. Just as some men might get angry at another man who is wearing large amounts of androstenone, most don't.

What have you found helpful when wearing strongly sexual pheromones to make sure you are perceived as a sexy man?

Comment

When I first started wearing pheromones, I got a bit of push back from some people. They didn't want to accept the "new" me.

So I wore XiSt for a bit around the people giving me push back... then after a while, I switched back to the more alpha formulas. No more push back.

Reset effect in XiSt works well with men and women.

Comment

Bloodburn Those negative reactions might have been a push back... them rejecting the "new" you.

In those situations, I've used XiSt for a while around them, multiple times... then switched to the other formulas, such as sexual or alpha ones. (XiSt has that reset effect.)

Comment

Bloodburn Those negative reactions might have been a push back... them rejecting the "new" you.

In those situations, I've used XiSt for a while around them, multiple times... then switched to the other formulas, such as sexual or alpha ones. (XiSt has that reset effect.)
                                    Those were times before my pheromone uses.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X