yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Trying without sexual mones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying without sexual mones

Hi,

I have spent over 10 years using mones and one of the main factors when I have purchased mones is whether they are a sexual mone. I have to admit it always has been my core purchase. At Androtics I loved Ammo and TUTH which was my core, and for the past few years here I have always made Evolve my core Mone and bought other products around it. I read an interesting post on this forum the other day about wearing social mones to warm a woman up and then hit them with sexual mones later on rather than just wearing sexual mones straight away like you are walking around singing your sword about.

So at work I usually use ACE (1 spray Ascend, 2 spray cohesion, 1 to 2 sprays evolve). I have had some good results with this combo but sometimes I am guessing the Evolve has not worked great in a work setting so this week I decided to remove the Evolve and just go with 2x spray Ascend and 2x Spray Cohesion(Don't think this is considered a sexual mone?).

The whole week has been a complete different ball game, I haven't had any of the random irritability that I think the Evolve on occasion causes (sometimes it has the opposite effect, just inconsistent). All the women in my department have been falling over themselves to talk to me and listen really intently wanting my opinions on everything, but it has been calmer and more like they were trying to bond with me. It has been a really nice week and today after 5 days of wearing the combo it has felt like there has been tension between my female boss and the other women I work with as she has been trying to keep my attention and I have had ridiculous amounts of eye contact with her today, my boss was bitching and putting the other women down and then looking at me and giving me a knowing look, they were all trying to talk over the top of one another to me and my boss was making sure I was looking at her....it was getting to the point where I thought is this gunna start to kick off in a minute lol.

I have had a great week, and I think i am going to be more open to leaving out sexual mones in the mix for certain circumstances in the future.

Sexual mones have there place but people over use them. They are for a time that is sexual. Ex in a bar club or hotel or bedroom. Most people will go around in the daytime or at work with them and that's not how they work
    ??????
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Some of the old and very experienced phero users on another forum also mentioned this. Sexual is best only when you're about to have sex or in a sexually charged environments.

I also don't buy sexual phero product anymore. In fact, I'm selling them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
        Some of the old and very experienced phero users on another forum also mentioned this. Sexual is best only when you're about to have sex or in a sexually charged environments.

I also don't buy sexual phero product anymore. In fact, I'm selling them off.
        Yeah socials are more likely to get you much further with a girl
        Pheromone XS

Comment

I've had better experiences with attraction products but most of them have social molecules anyway.

Comment

Yeah I can't believe I've been doing it for so long....really surprised me how women warmed to me at work and overall it was more enjoyable talking and bonding with women without that overly sexual edge that at work seemed to cause quite extreme reactions both good and bad. In fact flirting and ioi's were still solid but they acted more comfortable.

when I go out to a pub and evolve has been dynamite...I get it now right product for right environment. I guess I don't be trying out my SOB oil I bought other day at work now, leave it for night out.... I did wear it one day when going to shop and I got some deer in the headlights looks.

Comment

I think we all make the same mistakes
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Bob111

Yes, I understand. I'd encourage you to read this for another perspective...

Ordered the evolve spray with the aventus scent one of the best scents out there besides sauvage by christian dior. I know it hits fast but how long it lasts?Its

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well we have to find out where Roberto works.

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                Bob111

Yes, I understand. I'd encourage you to read this for another perspective...

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...-your-thoughts
                That was very interesting! At work it hasn't been all negative with sexuals but feel I can get more consistent hits keeping it socials.....though 4 sprays of evolve story was very interesting would love to give it a go on a night out actually. Sometimes I'm so scared of a negative day from overdosing and knowing how potent the products are I've adopted the less is more philosophy.....but blow it why not experiment and push the boundaries a bit more....going to try high doses of evolve and sob not at same time though lol.

Comment

4 sprays Evolve! I have oil so I'm gonna try replicate that 4 drops.

Comment

Bob111 There may be another reason for the negative reactions. First, androstenone can make men act irritable or aggressive to the one wearing it. However in my own experience, this is uncommon.

The other reason might be is that the sexual pheromones interfere with their stereotype of you. In other words if people don't see you as sexual and then you are wearing something sexual, then they might reject your new image. I found that when I wore XiSt on me (for its reset properties) a few times around people who I had known for months or years, and then wore some pheromone formula that would give me a new image, I got fewer negative reactions.

In other words, I think XiSt reset their image of me in their minds, and then I was able to present the new image to them (with a new pheromone formula) that might be different than how they thought of me.

Comment

Bloodburn Good idea. A finer point I've learned. Some times the oils versus sprays create somewhat different effects.

One time I wore 5 sprays of Evolve as I did errands. One cashier seemed to be hyperventilating with a big smile on her face, as she leaned forward to brace herself on the counter. Her breathing got faster and faster until she let out a gasp and just smiled at me. Later that day, another cashier kept smiling, giggling, stomping her feet, covering her mouth, and grunting as she rhythmically and spastically kept jerking her head and torso forward.

(I can't prove it, but I suspect they were orgasming or very close to that.)

I've not seen that response with 5 drops of Evolve oil.

Comment

Sometimes I just wish I had spray instead of oil. I have to use Iso-E layer underneath oil apps just to make it project better.

Comment

I want to try this also. What would be the signs of an od?
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross Signs of an OD? I've rarely seem OD happen with PXS formulas. They are very well balanced, I think, and perhaps that might be why I rarely see an OD.

Because Evolve has 20mcg of androstenone per spray (or for oil, per drop), 5 sprays might be intimidating to some women.

Signs of an OD... women walk away for no apparent reason. People look worried or fearful around you. Men start acting irritable or hostile or angry towards you.

That's what I would look for.

Comment

Primross Signs of an OD? I've rarely seem OD happen with PXS formulas. They are very well balanced, I think, and perhaps that might be why I rarely see an OD.

Because Evolve has 20mcg of androstenone per spray (or for oil, per drop), 5 sprays might be intimidating to some women.

Signs of an OD... women walk away for no apparent reason. People look worried or fearful around you. Men start acting irritable or hostile or angry towards you.

Good to know!!
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

It's something everybody has tried at least once, sexual mones at the work place , lol ohh the awkward stares and feelings women get when around your presence, like they don't know what to do, a female friend of mine was under the impression that day I had a "penetrating gaze" Whelp, I know what your thinking, IM Busted!!! , lol not really but to explain; it felt to her as if I was after some even though I wasn't thinking about anything sexual, and the guys didn't feel too much annoyed with me, I guess with only two sprays they accepted a match in my behavior and personality type.. Just feels strange and out of place. The moment we left to go to the office party, I had a couple people plus my female friend come up to me and ask what today was all about, I play along...
                                : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

If I remember correctly SteveO said he's been able to buffer up 200 mcg of Enone without problem.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

EMPYREAL I remember one time I was wearing a sexual pheromone and the woman I was talking with said something about me "coming on too strong".

It was odd because I was having a casual conversation with her. No innuendos. No lustful looks. No "hitting" on her.

Then it occurred to me that she might have been saying that because she had sexual feelings... and she reasoned that if she had sexual feelings, I must be hitting on her.

So if you are wearing sexual pheromones and being casual, realize she might accuse you of "coming on" to her, even if you are not.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X