yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS193 begining to ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS193 begining to ship

Well they said it couldn't be done, but I did it. A monster blend based off XiSt. Its called boyfriend and believe me when I say this fella's this one is damn interesting. I think I might have overdone it actually so testing is important. I call it boyfriend because just like your favorite hoodie that she now refuses to return she's going to want to wrap herself up in you and keep you all for herself. Take all this stuff with a grain of salt because I might be insane!

Scottie2Hottie you should have yours by tomorrow. I made about 50 so first come first served and as always active community influencers will get them first.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Oh wow thanks XSteveO I'm honored. Sounds like something to be used very carefully. I'll have put some thought into testing.

Edit: I just got it.
    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 10-04-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      We love our Scottie <3

• Scottie2Hottie
      Scottie2Hottie commented
      Editing a comment
      Awwwww love you guys too. <3

How does one go about ordering this, The frost is on the Punkin as they say around here. I've about sorted through all the friendzones. That is a great backlog to get off my mind but I wouldn't mind someone curling around me when the snow starts flying.

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      We have been including it to community influencers (those with lifetime discounts). If you ordered you should be/have gotten it

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    How does one go about ordering this, The frost is on the Punkin as they say around here. I've about sorted through all the friendzones. That is a great backlog to get off my mind but I wouldn't mind someone curling around me when the snow starts flying.
    Is it on the site already? Would love to try this one as xist is my favorite mone
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Any A1 or cops in this Steve?

Comment

I was wondering about A1 too. I don't smell cops.

Comment

Can I get one XSteveO I have put in a couple of orders today
          Pheromone XS

Comment

XSteveO

Comment

Sounds interesting, count me in!

Comment

Can a woman try this too?
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Great question @Ildergreier. The Instant boyfriend nickname might imply something more gender specific but who knows till you ask.

Comment

Great question @Ildergreier. The Instant boyfriend nickname might imply something more gender specific but who knows till you ask.
                    I am going to buy a bottle of it one day.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Well, the normal Xist is for men and is its older brother. It has Androstenone but if any woman who uses Xist for men and has good results, I guess one can try this XS193.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                        Prettyrickyboi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        There's a Xist for women too, I would assume if the testing goes well it may expand to womens products.

From the name I would guess it's a faster imprinting xist?
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Seems like a Xist and Cohesion mix based off the description given.
                        I would be interested in that.

Comment

I like the idea of faster imprinting too. We''l have to see which way this swings. My first thought was a little more enone but that would be to simple after rereading Steve's work.

Comment

I like the idea of faster imprinting too. We''l have to see which way this swings. My first thought was a little more enone but that would be to simple after rereading Steve's work.
                            Perhaps it's more like a nude alpha mix??
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Nude alpha isn't like Xist at all. Xist I can just have fun and be friendly and still get the eye. NAG can hit women pretty hard emotionally and steering women's emotions is an art form and I'm still using a hammer. Xist is easy to wear and I just get good vibes when I wear it. I'm about ready to start wearing it again but not for anti-friendzone. I'm liking heavy alpha again, maybe its the weather but wading through the friend zones has really unloaded some burden off my shoulders. If you don't make a pass its as bad as if you do and walking along the edge takes more than I thought. I'm going with Scotties, you seem like a nice girl but I'm not here just for conversation tonight.

Comment

Prettyrickyboi Yes, I know there's Xist for women which is an artisan blend. I doubt it will have XS193 for women anytime soon unless Xist for women is put in the standard category.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie did you get yours yet

What did you think?
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X