yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Oil Strength vs Spray Strength

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scents are like perfume. It may stay over 10 hours or 3-4 hours for most. Oil based stay longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Only 30 minutes???? Where do you live??
      I'm in Costa Rica where it's currently 35C, 100% humidity, but it's also super windy though so that might come into play.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post

I'm in Costa Rica where it's currently 35C, 100% humidity, but it's also super windy though so that might come into play.
        All of that could but half an hour?!
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

All of that could but half an hour?!
          Yep it sounds far-fetched, but other people can't detect a scent after 1/2 hour either.

Comment

Yep it sounds far-fetched, but other people can't detect a scent after 1/2 hour either.
            On myself I get used to it so after 30 I stop smelling it. Others do
            Pheromone XS

Comment

On myself I get used to it so after 30 I stop smelling it. Others do
              I can't smell it after 5 minutes lol. So I rely on other people's noses.

Comment

I can't smell it after 5 minutes lol. So I rely on other people's noses.
                Yeah out noses get used to things pretty quick. That's why people can walk around with BO and never notice
                Pheromone XS

Comment

So you actually meant the scent vaporized and not the pheromone molecules. Scents do fade fast in some environment. You might have to use additional cover scent in EDP. Get a strong sillage one that have nice longevity. I too live in tropical climate country and with a perfume like that, even after 12 hours I can still smell it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X