yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Oil Strength vs Spray Strength

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primross View Post

That's the magic of moving away for a minute and coming back so she knows it's you
    When they are a bit drunk, they don't really care though.

Comment

It's all subconscious still works the same
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I move away from my friends from time to time in clubs on the prowl. Once the cloud stealing happened, the women never care who they got the sig from.

Comment

It's possible but if you are congurent with the sig it should lead her to believe it's you. But yeah I get it. Luckly I've been told by many different people.j am the most attractive of my friends so I guess I don't bump into that issue too much
          Pheromone XS

Comment

What about dosage strength? I think I read somewhere that two drops of oil is like equal to 4 sprays, but I can't confirm that. Does anyone have any insight about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Slambowski View Post
              What about dosage strength? I think I read somewhere that two drops of oil is like equal to 4 sprays, but I can't confirm that. Does anyone have any insight about this?
              Strength of oils are twice as much but that's not how it works. 1 spray and one drop are dosed to be the same. For reference see the store and look u recommended dosage they both match example 1x spray of sob is recommended alos 1 drop is recommended too the difference is the oils hit slower but harder
              Pheromone XS

Comment

IME sprays hit much harder than oils. And yes at XS one drop = one spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  IME sprays hit much harder than oils. And yes at XS one drop = one spray.
                  Ime Sprays hit hard and fast but oils are slower but with a bigger impact. Both are useful in diffrent situations
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Slambowski View Post
                    1 drop = 1 spray even though the concentration is stronger per drop because of how oil works. It diffuses much slower and at a closer range so I guess it needs higher concentration to work well. And you will have to be in a warmer climate for it to work well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

1 drop = 1 spray even though the concentration is stronger per drop because of how oil works. It diffuses much slower and at a closer range so I guess it needs higher concentration to work well. And you will have to be in a warmer climate for it to work well.
                      Nicly worded. Couldn't have said it better myself
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

I wish we could have the best of both world in one bottle. Alpha Dream used to have silicone based products. Maybe one day someone will come up with another solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                          I wish we could have the best of both world in one bottle. Alpha Dream used to have silicone based products. Maybe one day someone will come up with another solution.
                          LAL had gel that was supposed to do just that but for me it isn't groundbreaking in it's effects.

You can have the best of both just wear a split half spray and half oil I do this with xist I have oil on the wrist and a spray on the neck
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

LAL had gel that was supposed to do just that but for me it isn't groundbreaking in it's effects.

You can have the best of both just wear a split half spray and half oil I do this with xist I have oil on the wrist and a spray on the neck
                            Gel needs heat as well. I have tested both NA gel and AV gel. AV gel was a dud to me so I returned it.

I meant best of both world in just one bottle like a new type of substance. Without both using spray and oil.

Comment

I'm in a tropical environment and sprays just vaporize after 30 minutes outdoors. They work fine at night though.

Comment

How much time do you actually spend outdoors? Do you not have air conditioning there?

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                                  I'm in a tropical environment and sprays just vaporize after 30 minutes outdoors. They work fine at night though.
                                  Only 30 minutes???? Where do you live??
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post

Comment

• nephil
                                      nephil commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      It's possible that my nose isn't picking up the scent, but other people can't smell anything either.

Yeah it can't be that fast. Unless you live inside the sun
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Maybe he talks about actually smelling the scent and not the pheromone itself. Some pheromone is like glue on skin.

Comment

True scent can die down quickly most mones stick around much longer
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X