yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Oil Strength vs Spray Strength

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Strength vs Spray Strength

I recently saw in a thread someone mention the strength of the oil being MUCH more potent than the sprays, however, they didn't go into much detail. I tried searching for threads that talk specifically about this subject as I feel it is an important one to those of us who prefer to pay for the best outcome, but alas it came to random comments in random threads where again they don't go into too much detail. That said, how much stronger is oil than sprays? I've seen x7 and x10. How much does one drop of oil equal to one spray of the same product...etc. Thanks for your help!

Oil has about x7 the amount of pheromones. It works better in hot environments. You will need to be around the target around 15 mins before they are hit. When they are hit it's slower but harder.

Sprays are less mones but hits are almost instant. Better for col .enviroments as they require less heat to diseperse
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

SteveO said it's 7X concentration but it's actually maybe twice as strong from my understanding. For instance, Taboo spray has 7.2mg of contents per 10ml bottle while oil has 62.39mg per bottle. Spray has approx. 80 sprays and oil has 300 drops so with some calculation, it came out as twice as strong per drop of oil opposed to spray.

He still recommends the same dosage for both types. I guess this is due to how spray and oil work. If at the same concentration, spray will be too much because it hits hard and fast while oil diffuses at a much slower pace. Oil needs hot environments to diffuse well and even then projects at a shorter distance.

Comment

Also depends on your goals. Meeting girls for the first time ie a bar or a random number close. Spray will work better.

A date with a few hours of exposure oil is better.
        Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
          SteveO said it's 7X concentration but it's actually maybe twice as strong from my understanding. For instance, Taboo spray has 7.2mg of contents per 10ml bottle while oil has 62.39mg per bottle. Spray has approx. 80 sprays and oil has 300 drops so with some calculation, it came out as twice as strong per drop of oil opposed to spray.

He still recommends the same dosage for both types. I guess this is due to how spray and oil work. If at the same concentration, spray will be too much because it hits hard and fast while oil diffuses at a much slower pace. Oil needs hot environments to diffuse well and even then projects at a shorter distance.
          Yes if you do the math it's only 2x

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Yes if you do the math it's only 2x
            Ok so per application it's x2 but per 10ml it's x7
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Actually if you look at total phero content per 10 ml bottle, the oil is 8.7x the spray. If you look at phero content per application (drop vs spray) the oil is 2x the spray. It's the content per application that matters. The apparent disparity is due, in part, to the difference in the volume of a drop vs a spray. A spray is 4.2x the volume of a drop.
              Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 10-04-2018, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately not all products list the content per bottle. Maybe some may have higher or lower content per application. I took Taboo as an example because both versions list it.

Comment

Unfortunately not all products list the content per bottle. Maybe some may have higher or lower content per application. I took Taboo as an example because both versions list it.
                  Yeah. So I guess oil isn't that much stronger
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Comment

Depends it souds like a even trade off

faster or harder?

Close and natural or far and synthetic
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Depends it souds like a even trade off

faster or harder?

Close and natural or far and synthetic

Comment

Yep. If I find a mix I particularly like I will get one of each and use them at the same time
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Thank you all for your contributions to the discussion! We have confirmed that oil is twice as strong as spray, but takes longer to activate. That said, which do you think work best on dates, at work, clubs? I ask because I know others will wonder this as well. I would think oils would work best at work and dates, because of the extended amount of time you would be around the targeted co-worker or datee. Clubs, I would think sprays because of the unlikely outcome of staying in one spot, so you would need a hit faster. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Yep. If I find a mix I particularly like I will get one of each and use them at the same time
                              If using at the same time, it might be defeating the purpose of natural projection of oil then.

Comment

I find it very easy to scare people away with the sprays but other oils I've used let me get in and stay close. using any kind of cover whatsoever gives me more tolerance in my spray dosages.

Comment

Originally posted by Slambowski View Post
                                  Thank you all for your contributions to the discussion! We have confirmed that oil is twice as strong as spray, but takes longer to activate. That said, which do you think work best on dates, at work, clubs? I ask because I know others will wonder this as well. I would think oils would work best at work and dates, because of the extended amount of time you would be around the targeted co-worker or datee. Clubs, I would think sprays because of the unlikely outcome of staying in one spot, so you would need a hit faster. Thoughts?
                                  Yes as a general rule oils for extended exposure and sprays for a fast first impression. Sprays are also good for standing out in a crowd. Another reason why sprays are good for clubs.

Comment

Can second this sprays in clubs work so much better!
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Sometimes I get phero cloud stealing when using spray in clubs so it's a hit or miss for me if my target happens to grind my friend instead.

Comment

Sometimes I get phero cloud stealing when using spray in clubs so it's a hit or miss for me if my target happens to grind my friend instead.
                                        That's the magic of moving away for a minute and coming back so she knows it's you
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X