yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mixing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing

If I wanted to mix say evolve and cohesion spray into one bottle would it mess the pherimones up?
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Well it won't harm them if that's what you're asking. By mixing them you will be reducing the concentration of each by half tho.

Comment

I see. So what you are saying is if I did a 50/50 mix I would need 4 sprays to do the equivalent to 2:2? I'm only asking cause I run out of space to carry them with me sometimes
      Pheromone XS

Comment

Yes that's correct. One thing i would recommend is saving your empty sample bottles or buy some 2 ml atomizers. They will hold more than enough. That way you have what you need in a very portable form and you don't have to worry about mixing.

Comment

True I may order some with my next purchase. I have saved some of the sample botles and washed them with Wich Hazel but that takes too much time
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Yea those 2 ml are great. I also use them to have some portable cologne. It's great when I'm halfway thru my shift and the pheros start to bleed thru. A couple shots, problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              Yea those 2 ml are great. I also use them to have some portable cologne. It's great when I'm halfway thru my shift and the pheros start to bleed thru. A couple shots, problem solved.
              Agree also great for long nigymts out when you have to apply just before you reach your destination.
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Quick question Scottie. When mixing oils and sprays What do you do first the oil or the spray? I have heard both answers and I'm not sure what to do.

I've heard the oil first then the alcohol on top to help then I have aslo heard the opposite alcohol under to lift the oil away
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Give this a read.

I’m very new to PheromoneXS and have the following blends: Full spray bottles of Desire Me in Sexy Amber; Celebrity & Xist in Sweet Sensations; samples

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    Give this a read.
                    Thanks! You went into details on the molecular level!!!
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Welcome to my world. Lol

Comment

Off topic but I sprayed 2 ascend and 2 bliss the other day but before I got to go out Some fool posted that they didn't understand how tesla's Australian battery reserve station could reduce costs and maintenance on a power grid. Suddenly my mind dug up some knowledge maybe 15 years old And I wrote an essay outlining the power changes that a grid goes through when the switches are switched or popped. What's even worse is I know I left out a piece but it was sorta on purpose because it would take another page to explain it in layman terms. I usually can't lay down the confusing facts and lose people.

Yeah welcome to my brain on pheros

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X