yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Recommendations with TABOO MIX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Yeah I hear yah on that and wish I could help, but they are just to dang expensive to make and way to discounted as is already. Consider as a 10ml they are just about 7X stronger than the spray and yet they are only priced at 30% of their value.

Which is why we also had to change our refund policy for the oils too. We had to many new persons in very cold climates buying and not understanding and then returning for a refund. It had gotten to the point for every oil we sold we were losing money. It was a tough decision to make.

I cannot in good conscience resell any return.

So where as I can appreciate the discounted oil requests, financially its not possible to discount them any more than they already are. Just an FYI
    here
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

That link took me to a blank page.

Comment

Yes, that's where I read too. That's why I'm curious if the oil has more mcg of anything per drop.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          That link took me to a blank page.
          Check the message above your last post
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            Yeah I hear yah on that and wish I could help, but they are just to dang expensive to make and way to discounted as is already. Consider as a 10ml they are just about 7X stronger than the spray and yet they are only priced at 30% of their value.

Which is why we also had to change our refund policy for the oils too. We had to many new persons in very cold climates buying and not understanding and then returning for a refund. It had gotten to the point for every oil we sold we were losing money. It was a tough decision to make.

I cannot in good conscience resell any return.

So where as I can appreciate the discounted oil requests, financially its not possible to discount them any more than they already are. Just an FYI
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

here
              Thanks. Where did you see that post?

Comment

Thanks. Where did you see that post?
                Was in the sticky post for the 25% off into pack
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Oh ok yea I've never seen that. Really had no reason to.read that thread. Apparently there are pearls at every turn.

Comment

Oh ok yea I've never seen that. Really had no reason to.read that thread. Apparently there are pearls at every turn.
                    Yeah I pretty much pay attention to anything written by stevo and yourself lol
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X