yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Recommendations with TABOO MIX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations with TABOO MIX

Could anyone tell me what mixes good with TABOO?

Xist for sure and maybe Evolve and SOB. Taboo has small amount of enone so it might work or break the combo with heavy enone mixes. I have combo Taboo with Domination and SOB before (2 drops Taboo, 1 drop Domination, 1 drop SOB) but I'm 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
      Xist for sure and maybe Evolve and SOB. Taboo has small amount of enone so it might work or break the combo with heavy enone mixes. I have combo Taboo with Domination and SOB before (2 drops Taboo, 1 drop Domination, 1 drop SOB) but I'm 40.
      Evolve has 20mcg of none and taboo has 5. I don't think age has too much effect on natural none production. Average test levels of guys only drops a very small percentage each year and usually dosent start until guys are in there 30s. I think lyfesyle choice is much more accurate. I know shredded 60 year olds in my gym that have outrageously high test and I know 20 year old soyboys with man boobs that sit playing videogames all day
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I would stay away from TABOO and EVOLVE but i think TABOO and XIST could work well !

Comment

I'd bet cops, though I don't have Taboo yet, it's makeup looks like 2 sprays and a 1/2
          a drop of cops would be my first attempt. Or maybe Ascend since it has a bit of cops already. What I'm noticing with status mixes, cops and enone is an effect where the ladies don't want me to leave. I've seen this a few times in the last week. I'm thinking away then a tactical reapproach could be a good escalation timing.

I've recently increased my enone tolerance from 12.5 to about 17.5 ug dose with about 7 ug cops. That's only half a drop of DesireMe oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Evolve has 20mcg of none and taboo has 5. I don't think age has too much effect on natural none production. Average test levels of guys only drops a very small percentage each year and usually dosent start until guys are in there 30s. I think lyfesyle choice is much more accurate. I know shredded 60 year olds in my gym that have outrageously high test and I know 20 year old soyboys with man boobs that sit playing videogames all day
            I believe those specs are for spray. SteveO said oil is much more concentrated up to 7x the concentration of mones in spray.

Comment

As Primross said Evolve has 20mcg/spray of Enone and Taboo has 5 mcg/spray. 25 or even 30 mcg total isn't outrageous.

Comment

As far as enone content it looks like one drop of taboo oil is about 2.5 sprays but without the alcohol burst. Back to my personal of 12.5 without the cops.

Scottie2Hottie I Imagine you have your own favorite buffers for heavy enone. Care to share? My discovery of cops is accidental and I don't really think it act so much as a buffer as that it makes attraction able to overcome fear or enone anxiety.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  As far as enone content it looks like one drop of taboo oil is about 2.5 sprays but without the alcohol burst. Back to my personal of 12.5 without the cops.

Scottie2Hottie I Imagine you have your own favorite buffers for heavy enone. Care to share? My discovery of cops is accidental and I don't really think it act so much as a buffer as that it makes attraction able to overcome fear or enone anxiety.
                  I never do straight Enone. There are always Rones, A1 and Anone. Sometimes I add Radiance.

Comment

Did Steve ever make radiance or something close for us?
                    I saw you put a ton of work into that.

Comment

that could explain why Ascend worked ok, erone and anone at second and third slots and not overpowering on enone so it might be able to buffer some additional enone.

I had mentioned est buffers enone but I may be wrong now that I've bumped into the cops thing. Raw Chemistry for women has est but its also got a good amount of cops. It could have been cops all along and the est pheneomenon may have been kinda like placebo from the EST makes you a woman ideas on another forum.

Comment

I've used Bliss Cohesion Taboo, Xist and Taboo and Taboo with P96
                        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          Did Steve ever make radiance or something close for us?
                          I saw you put a ton of work into that.
                          Yes I did. Six months, a ton of money and a lot of testing.

He said it was too expensive to produce.

Comment

Yes, what I saw looked too expensive for me to make myself for just me. Still, I would think it could be diluted, the proportions are as important as the concentration. We've got hundred dollars for 10 ml oils already. LAL sells NA at a 147 price point. I admit that's a hard price point.

How many molecules were in the final formula?

Comment

Over 150 with shipping is insane you would have to have near Gilroy effects to make it worthwhile
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                As Primross said Evolve has 20mcg/spray of Enone and Taboo has 5 mcg/spray. 25 or even 30 mcg total isn't outrageous.
                                Sensei Scottie, do you think they have more mcg of Enone in an oil drop compared to a spray?

Comment

As far as I understand it all oils have higher concentrations. From what i gather SteveO does his best to make sure the oils perform as much like sprays as possible and this is one I the ways he does this.

Comment

As far as I understand it all oils have higher concentrations. From what i gather SteveO does his best to make sure the oils perform as much like sprays as possible and this is one I the ways he does this.
                                    Oils are about x7 stronger but much slower to hit. Also they are better ip you live in a warm climate
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Oils are about x7 stronger but much slower to hit. Also they are better ip you live in a warm climate
                                      7x stronger? Where did you here that?

Comment

7x stronger? Where did you here that?
                                        We finally did it and its AWESOME! The XS Awesome Intro Pack for Men/Women You get to choose 4 blends from our amazing lineup of super-powerful, pheromone
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X