yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

TABOO Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TABOO Review

I tried it for the first time tonight, went to see this Asian chick. Had some great results, she did things she wouldn't usually do and I'll just leave it at that. Avantus scent was really great, i read on the forums about the scent and it had a lot of positive comments, i never smelled it before so i just went off what was smiled upon and i was not disappointed.

Great choice on the scent. It is not as good as the real thing on note levels and dried down but comparable scent wise. Sexy scent that can be used in any climate, day and night.

Glad Taboo works for you. It doesn't work for me solo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
      Great choice on the scent. It is not as good as the real thing on note levels and dried down but comparable scent wise. Sexy scent that can be used in any climate, day and night.

Glad Taboo works for you. It doesn't work for me solo.
      I recommend getting a small vial of the real thing on eBay. It's such a strong colonge 2 sprays is more than enough. I have about 30ml of it and it lasts a really long time
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I recommend getting a small vial of the real thing on eBay. It's such a strong colonge 2 sprays is more than enough. I have about 30ml of it and it lasts a really long time
        I have the real Aventus.

Comment

I have the real Aventus.
          I'm not surprised looking at the amount of money is in your sig it looks like money isn't an issue for you
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I'm not surprised looking at the amount of money is in your sig it looks like money isn't an issue for you
            Well, I'm 40 now and still single. It's all about making extra money to support a hobby I like. I spent way more on video games. I only recently got back to purchase perfume because of pheromones (only used like CK One and Mont Blanc Legend for years). For pheromones, I spent no more than $200 a month and I have enough to use for many years.

Comment

Well, I'm 40 now and still single. It's all about making extra money to support a hobby I like. I spent way more on video games. I only recently got back to purchase perfume because of pheromones (only used like CK One and Mont Blanc Legend for years). For pheromones, I spent no more than $200 a month and I have enough to use for many years.
              Well thats great defenlty a expensive hobby but I can relate. I spend a little myself as much as I can afford. Right now I feel like I have a few too many if I could find someone to sell/trade with I would consider it
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X