yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Day game mones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day game mones

What would be best for just running up to girls in the street? Im guessing a comfort Mone like cohesion??
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

i use evolve 2 sprays, i also used cohesion, but the dienone ...
    evolve and p96 is a well known combo, i also add p86 on top of that , i don't believe this combo can fail(you might not have sex on the first day but makeout is guaranteed)
    i also used 2 evo 2 cohesion with great success

did not tested many more, i stick with what works

i thought connections would be great but its not
    tested taboo, xist, ascend, celeb, and few more with not much improvement
    i don't wait for iois, i just go when i see a cute one

Comment

taboo didnt work for you at all?
      did you try it with girls under 22?

Comment

I would use SOB and XIST on a non work day during summer, everyone is looking for bone-age so that's the best time. For work i would do Evolve/XIST if I'm around women. Other wise Ascend or API. You could also just wear SOB or Evovle without the xist on a non work day or just a shot of Evolve for a work day. It's quick and easy.

Comment

I've found Evolve by itself is pretty powerful as a social.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
            taboo didnt work for you at all?
            did you try it with girls under 22?
            yes i go mainly for girls between 18 and 25
            taboo solo gave more iois(looks) than without mones, but it doesn't hook them as much as cohesion or evolve solo

Comment

I used Xist (2sp) + Cohesion (1.5sp) + Manimal 2 (1-2drops) in the mall, I got more stare from female which is a rare for me, however I did not escalate. Had a date, and those combinations made the girl more relax (at first she mumbled tired of her intern job) and tons of kino! In the end, she'd ask the second date immediately.

I would say I will use Xist and/or Cohesions as my day game or base mone. It is a guaranteed mone list for me.
              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
              PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
              APEX: Manimal 2
              * sample bottle

Comment

you have to consider what are the best blends for you.
                there are many ways to approach and attract women, you have to figure out what is the best way for you.
                the suitable blend would be one that strengthen that side, and is working for you in general.

for example, some people would have more success with a social because their game is very verbal, so they will do good with something that will encourage them and the people they interact with to talk more and be more open.

some people may be the quiet chill\dominant alpha and they arnt men of many words.
                those people night do better with something that will enhance that side of them, so the women would feel very attracted and start chasing and will either do all the talking or would be ok with a super boring conversation.

if you are very aggressive and straight forward, you might want a super strong attractant/sexual.

just trying to give simple examples but its more complicated then that, so take that as a very general guidelines.

i would say that comfort blends might sounds good, but they will not compliment the best, every type of game.

Comment

you have to consider what are the best blends for you.
                  there are many ways to approach and attract women, you have to figure out what is the best way for you.
                  the suitable blend would be one that strengthen that side, and is working for you in general.

for example, some people would have more success with a social because their game is very verbal, so they will do good with something that will encourage them and the people they interact with to talk more and be more open.

some people may be the quiet chill\dominant alpha and they arnt men of many words.
                  those people night do better with something that will enhance that side of them, so the women would feel very attracted and start chasing and will either do all the talking or would be ok with a super boring conversation.

if you are very aggressive and straight forward, you might want a super strong attractant/sexual.

just trying to give simple examples but its more complicated then that, so take that as a very general guidelines.

i would say that comfort blends might sounds good, but they will not compliment the best, every type of game.
                  In my case I believe the opposite of this. I think pheros are better to improve the weak parts of your game. Don't escalate well use evolve. If you are shy use a social so you open up. Ect
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

In my case I believe the opposite of this. I think pheros are better to improve the weak parts of your game. Don't escalate well use evolve. If you are shy use a social so you open up. Ect
                    I second this, I am basically a good deep conversationalist, so without Connections I can do my game. I use mones to cover my weak parts to enhance my game.
                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                    APEX: Manimal 2
                    * sample bottle

Comment

i see youre point.

first of all i said its complicated and i said that you should choose the blends that go well with yourself and youre game.
                      it dosent necessarily mean that you strengthen youre strong side, it just means that it compliment youre game.

second of all i dont think that a blend that compliment youre weak point is always good
                      for example, if you are not the type that lead strongly and escalate fast, then putting a strong alpha or a strong sexual might be less beneficial then other stuff.

i, for example, am having real problem getting results with AV.
                      i can see its power and i know it can be tricky to get results from it in general, but i can see that if i would take more action, lead stronger and escalate quicker, then i would get good results with it.

Comment

i see youre point.

first of all i said its complicated and i said that you should choose the blends that go well with yourself and youre game.
                        it dosent necessarily mean that you strengthen youre strong side, it just means that it compliment youre game.

second of all i dont think that a blend that compliment youre weak point is always good
                        for example, if you are not the type that lead strongly and escalate fast, then putting a strong alpha or a strong sexual might be less beneficial then other stuff.

i, for example, am having real problem getting results with AV.
                        i can see its power and i know it can be tricky to get results from it in general, but i can see that if i would take more action, lead stronger and escalate quicker, then i would get good results with it.
                        Great point

Everyone is different but in my experience recently wearing social sexuals out to bars gets me much better results than others

AV got me hits but no results BW made me to intimidating. A mix of evolve and love boat and or flirt has girls come to me and approach. Lots of hits too. I put this down to me usually being a Introverted guy. Not shy but just not a blabbermouth. With some socials I'm making great conversation giving value and I know that's attractive.

Pheromone XS

Comment

Great point

Everyone is different but in my experience recently wearing social sexuals out to bars gets me much better results than others

AV got me hits but no results BW made me to intimidating. A mix of evolve and love boat and or flirt has girls come to me and approach. Lots of hits too. I put this down to me usually being a Introverted guy. Not shy but just not a blabbermouth. With some socials I'm making great conversation giving value and I know that's attractive.
                          thats what suit me best as well, most times.

may i guess you are not the type that sees a girl you like, go straight to her whether you are in the social flow or not, and be pretty forward with youre intentions.
                          because that type for example, will benefit a lot more from attractants\alpha\sexuals then from socials.
                          only my thoughts of course.

Comment

thats what suit me best as well, most times.

may i guess you are not the type that sees a girl you like, go straight to her whether you are in the social flow or not, and be pretty forward with youre intentions.
                            because that type for example, will benefit a lot more from attractants\alpha\sexuals then from socials.
                            only my thoughts of course.
                            It depends a lot of times I just like to keep to myself but when I'm in the mood yes I will
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

I agree with you Primross in the sense of using pheros to bring up a weakness as opposed to enhancing a strength. There's a bit more to it obviously but that's where I come from as well.

What ratio do you use when you combine Evolve with Love boat and/or Flirt? It seems like most people gravitate more toward combining Evolve with some combination of Ascend/Cohesion/Xist but combining it with a social does make sense. Evolve has socials built in but I get the sense that it's not as strong as a true, dedicated social in that respect.

Comment

holy s*** p96 and p86 just got out of stock, hahaha

now i am using evolve and p86 with odyssey, which works better, i tried with outspoken, connections, flirt, , glow, bliss, vibe, celeb, but it didn't improve much

i don't know what it is in odyssey, but i feel great, they feel great, women just seem to forget everything, and most important of all, stay with me, this is the S***!!!

odyssey is just what i was looking for, something that makes them forget what they were doing, something that makes them relaxed, free of worries

odyssey has lots of A-nol which its great for small talk, best mone i tested so far, loving it

i probably don't even need evolve mixed with it, maybe just some pure sexual at the 0.5 hour mark, needs testing...

i still have 96 and p86, some bottles full of it, p96 seems to be a good enone buffer, but probably the best way to go, is to use the sexuals when it's time to do it in the back seat(no buffers nedded in the back seat)

my p86 is in my favorite scent so i always use it, but i've read somewhere that it kills some sexual attraction, it makes people feel tired, i only use it because i mixed the thing with my perfume :(

maybe the tiredness of the p86 adds to the odyssey odyssey ?

i am not a fan of 86 anymore, it makes me tired and makes my eyes hurt
                                also evolve might have a certain molecule that might add to the tiredness, allo thdoc

i use evolve as base because i know that evolve works pretty well, if i add something i want to see some noticeable improvements from evolve solo
                                Last edited by Rcount; 06-18-2019, 04:46 PM. Reason: no buffers nedded in the back seat

Comment

Originally posted by jacr82 View Post
                                  I agree with you Primross in the sense of using pheros to bring up a weakness as opposed to enhancing a strength. There's a bit more to it obviously but that's where I come from as well.

What ratio do you use when you combine Evolve with Love boat and/or Flirt? It seems like most people gravitate more toward combining Evolve with some combination of Ascend/Cohesion/Xist but combining it with a social does make sense. Evolve has socials built in but I get the sense that it's not as strong as a true, dedicated social in that respect.
                                  2:2:2 at the moment will edit if I find something better
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

cool, so if socials or some type of blends help you get in the game in the first place, that of course will be very helpful.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X