yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend Cops x2?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend Cops x2?!

Anyone try Ascend with double cops? I have little experience with Ascend, but I am looking for an alpha and cops mix, as I hear Latinas are more geared towards that. I am curious as to if normal Ascend oil will do the trick or to add double cops for some extra zing

I really like ascend but you notice that enone is way down on the ingredients list? Do you have any samples of SOB? Ascend isn't so much Alpha/sexual as Alpha/Status. When I use Ascend, my ability to see all the steps to somewhere in a problem-solving fashion come right into focus and look like just a series of much smaller actions instead of a mountain of distraction.

Instant Project Manager?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      I really like ascend but you notice that enone is way down on the ingredients list? Do you have any samples of SOB? Ascend isn't so much Alpha/sexual as Alpha/Status. When I use Ascend, my ability to see all the steps to somewhere in a problem-solving fashion come right into focus and look like just a series of much smaller actions instead of a mountain of distraction.

Instant Project Manager?
      I have used samples of Ascend /w cops before, but I never pulled the trigger on it as it didn't seem groundbreaking to me. Then again, I never gave it proper testing. SOB I never had a sample of, but it is at the top of my list for considerations.

Comment

Its climb the ladder of success stuff, 2x cops would depend on your business. Lots of occupations have sexual elements, I've never worked in one.

Comment

My thinking is that if the small amount that is standard is enough to be detected then double cops is unnecessary. More isn't always better in the world of pheros.

Comment

Perhaps double is for concert junkies or guys that want to stink it up? Interesting...

Comment

I'm interested in this too but would double the cops be beneficial?
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                I'm interested in this too but would double the cops be beneficial?
                The more I think of it, maybe at a concert or heavy populated area.

I have temporarily given up on cop products from PXS until their old supplier ensures the makeup is full.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

The more I think of it, maybe at a concert or heavy populated area.

I have temporarily given up on cop products from PXS until their old supplier ensures the makeup is full.
                  Oh really so there is a issue with the cops?
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

XS makes their own cops. Have been for at least a year. There is nothing different other than the lack of funk. All the essential fatty acids are still there. They just tried a scent free version. I'm very familiar with the original formula. There is basically only one cops manufacturer and the funk comes from their formula.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                      XS makes their own cops. Have been for at least a year. There is nothing different other than the lack of funk. All the essential fatty acids are still there. They just tried a scent free version. I'm very familiar with the original formula. There is basically only one cops manufacturer and the funk comes from their formula.
                      I see so no difference in effects
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I see so no difference in effects
                        So I've been told. I've been using it and see no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

So I've been told. I've been using it and see no difference.
                          Good to know. I though the funk would have added to the effects
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X