yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist exposure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist exposure

Ok here's the thing, I go to a meetup but they only meet about 2 times a month(basically every 2 weeks). I want to use Xist and I know I'll have plenty of opportunities for exposure(I'm there maybe 5-6 hours) but do you think the 2 week gap in time is too spaced out to get results? I know the nature of Xist is it works better with repeated exposures but have any of you guys been in a scenario like mine with shortened exposure windows?

No never have but i think a better mones to go with is TABOO (2 sprays).

Comment

5-6 hours at a time is great! after the 3rd or 4th meeting that you consistently wear xist, grab a phone number of one of the people there. guy or girl, doesn't matter. build a friendship/connection with them. 5th meeting, wear xist and talk about what you talked about via txt or phone so others can hear that you're building a connection with someone from the group outside the group.

7th and 8th meeting (4 months down the line seems like a long time tho lol) you may see some positive results from your xist use.

2 drops or 2 sprays of xist for 3 or 4 meetings. then 3 drops / 3 sprays for the remainder. try that and report back

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
        5-6 hours at a time is great! after the 3rd or 4th meeting that you consistently wear xist, grab a phone number of one of the people there. guy or girl, doesn't matter. build a friendship/connection with them. 5th meeting, wear xist and talk about what you talked about via txt or phone so others can hear that you're building a connection with someone from the group outside the group.

7th and 8th meeting (4 months down the line seems like a long time tho lol) you may see some positive results from your xist use.

2 drops or 2 sprays of xist for 3 or 4 meetings. then 3 drops / 3 sprays for the remainder. try that and report back
        Wow that's a lot of meetings, i think there is better mixes to just pick them up first, then when you go into the dating phase you can mix in the XIST and let it work in. TABOO and XIST can me a good combo for getting numbers, then while dating transition to EVOLVE and XIST. Like that you would lure them in on the front end while at the back end of things you're letting XIST do it's thing.

Comment

• eternitys_child
          eternitys_child commented
          Editing a comment
          yup xist takes repeated exposures to really work its magic as a friendzone buster

Ok maybe I should've added a little more details. For me, this is a test of Xist as a friendzone buster. I realized that I mainly used it(outside of the meetup group) to give off that boyfriend material vibe and keep me out of the friendzone with girls I met on the fly. But I never used it for pulling me out of the friendzone like a lot of people report. I've been going to this spot for a couple years. I'm friends or at least acquaintances with everybody and I purposely wasn't trying to date anyone there. But there are a couple girl friends that I could hit it off with so that's why I'm tryin this out.

eternitys_child So the 2 week gap after exposure isn't going to be a problem?

Comment

• eternitys_child
          eternitys_child commented
          Editing a comment
          it'll be more ideal if it's once a week, but it shouldn't be a problem either

Ask her about what she loves, what her passions ambitions, anything about her that can take her down a happy path. Don't go onto subjects that bore her. I'm inclined to say it should work at two weeks. I see a lot of my friend-zones every other week. I kind of use it like you do and a lot of them have developed new attractions. Most aren't sure what to do with it, that's on me, not the pheromone.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Ask her about what she loves, what her passions ambitions, anything about her that can take her down a happy path. Don't go onto subjects that bore her. I'm inclined to say it should work at two weeks. I see a lot of my friend-zones every other week. I kind of use it like you do and a lot of them have developed new attractions. Most aren't sure what to do with it, that's on me, not the pheromone.
          great post!
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Xist is magic just be patient and wait for the results
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I've written posts on Xist a long time ago (back in 2014-2016, dunno where they are) so I'll give the basic rundown on how exactly Xist works. eternitys_child good to see you still hanging around and sharing the info

As Eternitys said, if you can get more recent exposures, it'll be more effective.

Xist gives off two vibes - the "Perfect Boyfriend" vibe, and the "Whole new you" vibe. This is what gets you out of the friendzone. This requires that you also do your part and show how you are a "whole new you".

Xist requires multiple exposures because your target needs time to process and see what's changed exactly that's giving off this new, interesting attraction. She's paying attention to you now to see if you're different in someway that may be worth resetting from friend-zone to potential relationship-material.

If you add in imprinting mones, that may help speed the process along even if the timeframe between exposures (your meetups) are further apart. Taboo is a popular in-brand combo with Xist. Evolve might be much better for nighttime outings, even in a group (and test it at 1 spray/drop).

Connections also is a decent imprinter (keep this one at one spray to avoid negative effects), and likely combine with Taboo or a sexual. It'll steer her towards being able to trust you.

I like using Xist, SOB, and A1 or P96. Perfect boyfriend with a slightly jerk/cocky attitude (that's really just in a teasing/fun way, not really negging or putting anyone down), with a whole lot of comfort/crushy vibes. I started off with this, then alternated to Xist, Taboo with additional A1, and a social (usually Bliss or Wingman X22 by HAX) once in awhile to change things up a bit. These two ultimately got her to break up with her boyfriend by reevaluating if he would make her happy in the future by challenging her (the guy was just appeasing her), and thought I was the better candidate. Granted we're not together yet, but we got really close before she had to go out of state.

Now that's another thing to consider: What value can you give to her now and in the future? Are you someone that she can be proud of and show off to her friends for being successful at what you do? Are you going to become someone like that? Do you have a drive, a goal, or a passion that she can see?

Combine that altogether and she should start thinking of you in the back of her mind. Then slowly, she'll be conscious of it. Just make sure you're not sitting there expecting all of these mones to be like a magic potion.

A word of advice regarding SOB: get the oil version. Slower diffusion, but much more natural. 1-2 drops depending on target.
              Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
              Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
              Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
              AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
              LAL: Nude Alpha
              Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                I've written posts on Xist a long time ago (back in 2014-2016, dunno where they are) so I'll give the basic rundown on how exactly Xist works. eternitys_child good to see you still hanging around and sharing the info

As Eternitys said, if you can get more recent exposures, it'll be more effective.

Xist gives off two vibes - the "Perfect Boyfriend" vibe, and the "Whole new you" vibe. This is what gets you out of the friendzone. This requires that you also do your part and show how you are a "whole new you".

Xist requires multiple exposures because your target needs time to process and see what's changed exactly that's giving off this new, interesting attraction. She's paying attention to you now to see if you're different in someway that may be worth resetting from friend-zone to potential relationship-material.

If you add in imprinting mones, that may help speed the process along even if the timeframe between exposures (your meetups) are further apart. Taboo is a popular in-brand combo with Xist. Evolve might be much better for nighttime outings, even in a group (and test it at 1 spray/drop).

Connections also is a decent imprinter (keep this one at one spray to avoid negative effects), and likely combine with Taboo or a sexual. It'll steer her towards being able to trust you.

I like using Xist, SOB, and A1 or P96. Perfect boyfriend with a slightly jerk/cocky attitude (that's really just in a teasing/fun way, not really negging or putting anyone down), with a whole lot of comfort/crushy vibes. I started off with this, then alternated to Xist, Taboo with additional A1, and a social (usually Bliss or Wingman X22 by HAX) once in awhile to change things up a bit. These two ultimately got her to break up with her boyfriend by reevaluating if he would make her happy in the future by challenging her (the guy was just appeasing her), and thought I was the better candidate. Granted we're not together yet, but we got really close before she had to go out of state.

Now that's another thing to consider: What value can you give to her now and in the future? Are you someone that she can be proud of and show off to her friends for being successful at what you do? Are you going to become someone like that? Do you have a drive, a goal, or a passion that she can see?

Combine that altogether and she should start thinking of you in the back of her mind. Then slowly, she'll be conscious of it. Just make sure you're not sitting there expecting all of these mones to be like a magic potion.

A word of advice regarding SOB: get the oil version. Slower diffusion, but much more natural. 1-2 drops depending on target.
                Good insight on how xist works. Just ordered my second oil it's my favorite by far
                Pheromone XS

Comment

• fdesa12
                  fdesa12 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you have SOB oil, try 1-2 drops Xist (one under an armpit), and 1 drop SOB across the chest. Add a social on your wrist for fun.

I don't have the oil only spray. But oil may be next on my list I'm deciding between ascend and sob...
                Pheromone XS

Comment

fdesa12 Very helpful on the Xist and combos. Xist + SOB made me a believer also. I will have to try adding the combo with A1 or XPS96.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                    fdesa12 Very helpful on the Xist and combos. Xist + SOB made me a believer also. I will have to try adding the combo with A1 or XPS96.
                    What effects have you had with xist and sob? I have both but havent used them in a combo yet
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X