yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Snakes log star date 6969

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snakes log star date 6969

So today was my first time trying a xs product. One drop of evolve oil 4 sprays of crush sample spray. Self effects are I seemed easily confident in myself.

Meeting a Asian girl in a dress and freshly out of the shower.

Results, she was more chatty than usual and was touchy, kept holding my hand. Usually it's me making sexual advances and it's a tug of war with her. Yes no yes no. Tonight, she was the one that started it . She is usually nice but today she was super nice and in a very good mood. After the night is done and I dropped her off she was overly thankful that I dropped by.

Stuff really works .

Oh another thing I just remembered is she asked me if I was dating and having sex with anyone else while smiling and giggling. I think my stock just went up!

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
      So today was my first time trying a xs product. One drop of evolve oil 4 sprays of crush sample spray. Self effects are I seemed easily confident in myself.

Meeting a Asian girl in a dress and freshly out of the shower.

Results, she was more chatty than usual and was touchy, kept holding my hand. Usually it's me making sexual advances and it's a tug of war with her. Yes no yes no. Tonight, she was the one that started it . She is usually nice but today she was super nice and in a very good mood. After the night is done and I dropped her off she was overly thankful that I dropped by.

Stuff really works .
      do you even know her name?
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Yes I do know her name. She's not someone I've just met.

Comment

Update, today she started sending me beauty pictures of herself and asking me what I think.

Comment

And what did you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              And what did you do?
              I said the pictures look really nice and asked her out for Friday, she said ok. Time for more Evolve+Crush LOL

Comment

Congrats sound like you have a winner
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X