yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Young woman--Need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young woman--Need help!

I know you're all busy, but I need some pro advice for a situation I've found myself in at work. Recently, after re-stocking on a few different mones over time, I've begun wearing mones again. I just turned 33 and have been wearing Xist with Bliss, 2 sprays each. I have recently gained the eyes of a young woman in her early 20's who is constantly stealing glances my way, some of the time jerking her head away fast when I return the look, which is very endearing and funny. We have talked to one another a few times, some good with mild flirting and teasing, and others never got to anything in-depth. She is shy, and I suppose I am also a little bit, though I'm much better when a conversation gets going. I would like to strike before things get stale and an opportunity is missed. That is where you lovely people come in. At this point, I think Xist is a keeper because she really started to show interest when I started wearing it, but truthfully I am not as acquainted with the science of mones as some of you are, and could use insight. I know some mones do similar things, but I don't know which ones are maybe more ideal than others for a young 20-something girl. Any help would be appreciated.

So how do I get her to open with the mones I've got? Recommendations of sprays? I have Xist, Connections, Bliss, Love Boat, Celebrity, Barely Legal, SOB, Flirt, and Cohesion (oil).

Try 2 sprays Xist and 2 sprays barely legal, look into TABOO that also can mix well with cohesion and xist or you can wear it just by itself and it's pretty all around product, good for day wear or night.

Comment

Originally posted by Slambowski View Post
      I would like to strike before things get stale and an opportunity is missed.
      The above is the most important thing you can do in this situation. Make your intentions known as soon as possible.

I would also recommend sticking Xsist for now as you know it works, no need to fix it if it's not broken.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

The above is the most important thing you can do in this situation. Make your intentions known as soon as possible.

I would also recommend sticking Xsist for now as you know it works, no need to fix it if it's not broken.
        Yes that's good advice , no need to change something that is working. Seal the deal first then try to spice it up later.

Comment

Firstly, thank you both for the help! I appreciate the insight. Now because I didn't get any replies before I went to work the next day after my original post, the following will serve as my report of what I did and what happened. I decided to go with 2 sprays Xist, 1 spray connections, and 1 spray Bliss. For the first half of work, we didn't say much to each other, which had me thinking I OD'd or maybe overestimated her interest level...thankfully, neither appeared true by the end of work. Towards the end of the night, I was talking with another co-worker and she (The Target) decided to walk over and join the conversation. Afterwards, I decided to vocally state that I need a break to see if she would join of her own accord, and she did. We went to the break room and had a very pleasant conversation, the best to date, in which she talked about hanging out with her friends that night, one of which just had a bad breakup. She offered that she was single, so why not?

I took this as her wanting me to know her status, but then again, you never know. Another co-worker came into the break room at that point and the one-on-one conversation was brushed off to the side. We really didn't have another moment alone as the shift usually walks out together at the end of the night, but either way, I took this as progress. Out of the mones I used, I have a feeling Connections aided in the conversation, but can't confirm it. I am a bit cautious with using it, as I don't want to be friend-zoned before a romantic rapport can be achieved, and I've read that is a risk with Connections, so I'm not sure if increasing the dose would help or hurt me. Would adding something for attractiveness (Barely Legal) be a good idea for someone her age with shy tendencies?

Comment

You should have had enough xist to keep friendzone on hold.

Comment

Bit of advice try not to use xist in a group of her friends did that once and one of her buddy's fell hard for me. Caused so many issues between me and my target
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Thank you all for your help!

Comment

Welcome hope it helped
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down