yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to attract asian ladies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
    I've also noticed even men come talk to me with Evolve and Xist on. Probably the socials in the evolve having an effect.
    Yes, Evolve is a social, it works well.
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

I have some LAL Asian I plan to test.
      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

I see other products are mentioned, so I hope this is ok. I wore The Love God (3 sprays) and Grail of Affection (2 drops) and had a 50ish Korean woman who was working in a busy supermarket carry on a conversation with me about 1 1/2 inches from my face. She was whispering the entire time, asking stuff like "do you like this?" (that I'm standing so close to you.) I've never experienced behavior so brazen before from an Asian girl.

We're going to have coffee tonight after she finishes her shift and I plan to use Xist and Evolve.

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          You are fine mentioning other product here, Just don't trash them hard.

• Robby
          Robby commented
          Editing a comment
          Ha, ha! BTW, that meeting that I mentioned in the above post went South, but it wasn't the pheromones.

Wife's Asian, so something of a topic of interest for me. Other than the socializing, do you think that age is going to affect the results that you get? Are there better products depending on age range?

Comment

Asian is such a broad word ... Orientals in general really are diverse in their own ways. ... I am married to a Filipina and I live in the Philippines various months out of the year... I notice that Filipino people are very submissive people in general.. if I wear a heavy Alpha vibe I intimidate lots ... so for the Philippines I try things more playful ... I haven't tried exotica or any "for Asian" pheromone ... but definitely curious... I noticed Chinese girls don't look at me at all, but they eye my wife up and down ... Indonesia and Philippines girls act similar around me, Chinese like I said nothing.. and Japanese appreciate but it takes time...

Comment

You're right, it's not going to work to just generalize. Though I think it's more cultural than anything else?

Comment

2 sprays of Aqua Vitae (mine is unscented) + your favorite perfume/cologne works wonders!

For XS products, 2 spray of Evolve + 1 spray of Xist works wonders too!

With the above 2 combos, i rarely fail to get a girl to at least be interested to hang with me after the party if u know what i mean
              Give more, Expect Less

Comment

This...

south park cartman GIF
                PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
                For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X