yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to attract asian ladies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tested Exotica quite a bit a few years ago when I was tutoring in a Korean-populated city here in the U.S. You'll have to take into account the kind of Asians, and it goes beyond Westernized and Eastern, just a little bit.

Exotica works best on purely East Asians, meaning they basically grew up there with their culture and values instilled into them.

For Westernized Asians, you have two types:
    1) Their parents were immigrants so the girl still has some traditional values instilled into them, but they might have blended in with the Western culture. Exotica might work on them, but you have several factors now that come into play. Enone may work for them, especially if they're open to Western dating styles.

2) White washed, purely Americanized Asians. Her parents were born somewhere in North American and they assimilated into Western Culture completely. Exotica won't work because it's sending a different signal these ladies do not care for.

When it comes to scenting, I now go unscented and use my own cologne. From my experience, scenting my products becomes a problem when I want to mix or stack mones on top of each other. If they're all the same scent, then imagine spraying your cologne on yourself 4x. That's too strong of a scent and can be bothersome, especially if you're trying to do 2 Xist + 2 Taboo or some mix. Now imagine trying to go with 3 mones.

My suggestion once you settle in and find your base/primary pheromone (the pheromone you will always be using daily), scent that one and any others, get unscented (best to do so with samples so you can judge if your secondary should also be scented).

Edit: I forgot to mention that for me personally, I use FXS scent, simply because it's light and allows easier mixing with other colognes. If you do not have a personal cologne, I would say stronger scents from here may work for you.

With that said, you can also request scent samples so you can get an idea of what each of them smell like and decide which one you'd like in a future order.
    Last edited by fdesa12; 09-22-2018, 12:27 AM. Reason: Add-on information.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

SOB and Domination work pretty well here in Thailand. Most of my targets are either of Chinese descent or Northern Thai (fair skin) so I can say enone mixes work with Thai women. I never have Exotica but I've tested some other vendor's products made to attract Asians, and they didn't do much or too subtle compared to enone heavy mixes.

Comment

Originally posted by ahan10 View Post
        I personally believe the best combo for everyday interaction is ACE w/o cops. or Ascend w/o cops paired with XIST. These two combos generate positive reaction from most of the female population. Others are useful for specific scenarios, populations, and etc
        Yup ascend w/o cops and xist is a winner with asians
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
          SOB and Domination work pretty well here in Thailand. Most of my targets are either of Chinese descent or Northern Thai (fair skin) so I can say enone mixes work with Thai women. I never have Exotica but I've tested some other vendor's products made to attract Asians, and they didn't do much or too subtle compared to enone heavy mixes.
          South East Asians tend to be more open to Enone products, but it all depends on the social environment. Exotica typically works relatively better with East Asians like Japanese and Korean girls. What type of girls are these Thai girls? Are they the type who would go to bars or nightclubs? Are they the type who would drink often and party? They could be nice girls during the day and have a proper office job, but their nightlife typically is a decent indicator of whether Enone would work or not.

Primross Care to share the full details to explain rather than give short, unsupported statements? I'm going to call you out on trying to gain discount points through posting as much as you can for status levels here and just let you know that the moderators and SteveO do keep track of whether your posts really contribute anything or not. If it doesn't lend anything beyond a statement that a random person could make, you have a high chance of not having your post count at all towards those discounts (and then you'd be wasting your time). Under 2000GT's post about necroposting, currently, your posting pattern falls under "Spamming".

To help you with making your posts better using your Ascend+Xist post as an example:
          Why is Ascend without Cops with Xist a winner with Asians? Does it work with all Asians (my experience says no)? If not, under what conditions do you need to consider? What personal experiences do you have that support this? Why do you say so? Where did you try it? What exactly was the reaction?

Or is there anything else you can add?

MRSNAKE My apologies for side-steering the conversation a bit. We old schoolers have seen this behavior often and it tends to detract from deeper discussion with fuller details. We've seen a few times where someone makes a simple statement without details and a customer acts on that only to realize it didn't work for them because there were missing details to how it was used and who it was used on, or why it should've worked and when it wouldn't.

For example: Exotica was believed to work on every single Asian. I and a few others found out it typically works really well on those conservative, traditional Asians (especially in East Asia like Japan, China, and Korea). It does NOT work on White-washed Asians, and it somewhat works on Westernized 1st generation Asians (parents are immigrants). I give you details in my posts so you have fuller control of information. Otherwise, it's no different than walking into a cell phone store and letting the salesperson pick a phone for you ("oh here's an LG phone, it's the best on the market as of today and will do everything you need. Has the best camera in the world..." what happened to the iphone XS or Galaxy Note 9? and One Plus 6t etc?).
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post

South East Asians tend to be more open to Enone products, but it all depends on the social environment. Exotica typically works relatively better with East Asians like Japanese and Korean girls. What type of girls are these Thai girls? Are they the type who would go to bars or nightclubs? Are they the type who would drink often and party? They could be nice girls during the day and have a proper office job, but their nightlife typically is a decent indicator of whether Enone would work or not.

Primross Care to share the full details to explain rather than give short, unsupported statements? I'm going to call you out on trying to gain discount points through posting as much as you can for status levels here and just let you know that the moderators and SteveO do keep track of whether your posts really contribute anything or not. If it doesn't lend anything beyond a statement that a random person could make, you have a high chance of not having your post count at all towards those discounts (and then you'd be wasting your time). Under 2000GT's post about necroposting, currently, your posting pattern falls under "Spamming".

To help you with making your posts better using your Ascend+Xist post as an example:
            Why is Ascend without Cops with Xist a winner with Asians? Does it work with all Asians (my experience says no)? If not, under what conditions do you need to consider? What personal experiences do you have that support this? Why do you say so? Where did you try it? What exactly was the reaction?

Or is there anything else you can add?

MRSNAKE My apologies for side-steering the conversation a bit. We old schoolers have seen this behavior often and it tends to detract from deeper discussion with fuller details. We've seen a few times where someone makes a simple statement without details and a customer acts on that only to realize it didn't work for them because there were missing details to how it was used and who it was used on, or why it should've worked and when it wouldn't.

For example: Exotica was believed to work on every single Asian. I and a few others found out it typically works really well on those conservative, traditional Asians (especially in East Asia like Japan, China, and Korea). It does NOT work on White-washed Asians, and it somewhat works on Westernized 1st generation Asians (parents are immigrants). I give you details in my posts so you have fuller control of information. Otherwise, it's no different than walking into a cell phone store and letting the salesperson pick a phone for you ("oh here's an LG phone, it's the best on the market as of today and will do everything you need. Has the best camera in the world..." what happened to the iphone XS or Galaxy Note 9? and One Plus 6t etc?).

I'm just trying to help. With my Asian targets I have found that any enone or cops is counter productive as it is intimidating. I work in a office full of asians. If I wear evolve or sob they are less engaged vs if I wear xist or cohesion they will open up. I'm yet to try acend fully I have only used samples but it seems to be a winner but I feel without copulins would be better.
            Pheromone XS

Comment

• fdesa12
              fdesa12 commented
              Editing a comment
              Alrighty. Just as long as it's clear. We've seen way too many of something similar in the past when Steve first announced the discount program and quality of discussion died.

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post

I believe Thai girls are more conservative than Japanese and Korean girls in general. I know many girls who don't drink or party at all and Enone still work.

Mixes aim at Asian attraction do work though but too subtle. High VIP status products do wonder as well when girls pickup your being rich vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I believe Thai girls are more conservative than Japanese and Korean girls in general. I know many girls who don't drink or party at all and Enone still work.

Mixes aim at Asian attraction do work though but too subtle. High VIP status products do wonder as well when girls pickup your being rich vibe.
              i think it's power and sucsess they are into than simply wealth. But also where they are brought up will play a part as American raised Asians are a lot more liberal with there sexualty with those I've found a little none can work
              ??I have used taboo in the past with good results
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Yup ascend w/o cops and xist is a winner with asians
                How about XIST by itself, would that hit the asians well?

Comment

• fdesa12
                  fdesa12 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  In all manners of my testing, it has worked across the board in attracting Asians positively. It's usually because of that "new person" vibe that intrigues them in my experience.

I think Asians are a little hit and miss when it come to mones. Perhaps the best rule of thumb if you have a target in mind is if they are shy and native to Asia then status/social if they are more confident usually raised in the west then status/sexual. They have a product here specific to Asians called Exotica. I have a smaple and am testing it out today so far so good. Asian coworkers seem to be having around me more and a lot more open.
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                  What are some good combos to attract Asian women and go to silk heaven?

Should I even ask what silk heaven is?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Should I even ask what silk heaven is?
                    Urban dictionary is the future
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Ok so we've established that Exotica works on Eastern women but has no effect on Western women. Now i have to ask, is there a combo that gave hits to Eastern and Western women? like for example: 2 drops of Taboo and 2 drops of Xist? would something like that bridge the gap between east and west?

Comment

I would say two sprays (for me I need up to 4, but the unscented can be annoying, most Chinese do not like strong scents, but vanilla or chocolate scents seems to get their attention) of exotica along with two sprays of evolve, at different app points. The exotica hits with a vibe of importance, then let evolve do what it does best.. evolve from comfort social to sexual/sensual vibe that starts to get them to think and opens the door... It is up to you to walk through it.

My testing is Shanghai, Hong Kong and 3rd, 4th and 5th tire cities in China

Comment

How come asians don't like ENONE?
                          This is just a generalization that people have figured out over the years. Most East Asian women don't like enone. But some do. What it comes down to is that every woman is a unique individual with her own unique tastes.

I personally don't think it is a good idea to select a pheromone that targets a specific ethnicity because that particular product may not be a good fit for the wearer's personality. If you have a preference for Asian women just wear whatever pheromone product fits you best and then keep your eye out for Asian women who are attracted to you.

Years ago I had a one night stand with an east asian college girl wearing PI and P83. She was out looking for a one night stand and she picked me as the guy to go home with. According to the theory that East Asians don't like enone that should never have happened. Yet it did. (She was born in the US so as some people have pointed out its possible the whole asian/enone thing could be cultural)

Comment

I've used Exotica on Western born Asians it works if they follow the culture and aren't as sexually liberal and they are looking for a provider type.
                            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

I've tested Exotica, on Korean women mostly. I haven't had consistent results with it to be honest. Xist worked best for me, it worked on Korean, Vietnamese and Japanese women to get a dreamy attraction vibe with it. Either with Connections or with Evolve for a more sexual response or together ofcourse

Comment

I have a few colleges around me with many foreign exchange students. ACE seems to work as any base with Evolve. Check my journal I go to a Korean church, I've used Exotica among others. xist Love Boat Exotica was one
                                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by still18 View Post
                                  I've tested Exotica, on Korean women mostly. I haven't had consistent results with it to be honest. Xist worked best for me, it worked on Korean, Vietnamese and Japanese women to get a dreamy attraction vibe with it. Either with Connections or with Evolve for a more sexual response or together ofcourse
                                  Ya, both XIST and EVOLVE seem to be magic. I've had good results with it during day wear that is not a work day. It's pretty good for work days as well.

Comment

I've also noticed even men come talk to me with Evolve and Xist on. Probably the socials in the evolve having an effect.

Comment

I've also noticed even men come talk to me with Evolve and Xist on. Probably the socials in the evolve having an effect.
                                      Yes i agree that evolve is good at making me coming off approachable. I get a lot of random compliments and such
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X