yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to attract asian ladies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to attract asian ladies.

What are some good combos to attract Asian women and go to silk heaven?

Exotica is made for that. You have to keep the enone low. I wanted to try exotica with some est containing products but I can't find which products might have that.

Comment

How come asians don't like ENONE?

Comment

I was TUTH which is ENONE with the 23 year old Vietnamese girl and we have sex almost every time we meet, which is like a few times a month.

Comment

Is there anyways to mix something with the Evolve to me it more Asian friendly?

Comment

Based on my experiences and what I've read from others is that Exotica is more effective with Eastern born Asians. Western born or highly Westernized Asians tend to respond to the same pheros as other Western women. Is the Vietnamese girl you mentioned American born?

Comment

• MRSNAKE
              MRSNAKE commented
              Editing a comment
              Canadian born but ya she's white washed, that explains it.

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            Based on my experiences and what I've read from others is that Exotica is more effective with Eastern born Asians. Western born or highly Westernized Asians tend to respond to the same pheros as other Western women. Is the Vietnamese girl you mentioned American born?
            Even thou she is Canadian born, will she respond well to the exotica or is that only for Asians? Does Exotica mix well with Evolve?

Comment

I've never seen Westernized Asians respond to Exotica. The forum member knowledgeispower probably has the most experience testing products/mixes in this area. His wife is Asian. If I remember correctly the most effective mix for him was Ascend/Cohesion/Taboo/XiSt. Try a search for ACT-X. You may find some of his posts.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                What are some good combos to attract Asian women and go to silk heaven?
                Hello welcome MRSNAKE,
                Asian born girls are attracted to heavy enone too, but their ethics kick in and builds a wall, especially when she doesnt know you much. They become too paranoid about surrounded people.
                So the light and social openers, status attractants, work initially. Once she is comfortable she will take your enone as gift.(ofcourse when there is no third person around). Your Canadian asian is already social. Whitewashed. And you both are already in sexual practise.
                So the above information is if you want to approach a new Asian, or proper Asia dweller.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Hello welcome MRSNAKE,
                  Asian born girls are attracted to heavy enone too, but their ethics kick in and builds a wall, especially when she doesnt know you much. They become too paranoid about surrounded people.
                  So the light and social openers, status attractants, work initially. Once she is comfortable she will take your enone as gift.(ofcourse when there is no third person around). Your Canadian Asian is already social. Whitewashed. And you both are already in sexual practise.
                  So the above information is if you want to approach a new Asian, or proper Asia dweller.
                  Great thanks, that's explains a lot, I do notice Asian ladies being more reserved, and yes I do want to attract more Asian women.

Comment

Great thanks, that's explains a lot, I do notice Asian ladies being more reserved, and yes I do want to attract more Asian women.
                    Agree, Asians in general tend to be more reserved, but the most reserved asian women I've met so far were all Chinese. It's so incredibly hard to get physical with them, even after several dates with exposure to mones that work well on asians (for me that's usually Xist + Cohesion). The ones I've dated wouldn't even let me touch their upper arm on the third date until we've "known each other for a long time", while I can make out with European women on the first or second date.

So I agree with the other posters that you should dial down on enone until you're somewhere private. Public displays of affection are a big NO NO in China. Even for chinese women who've been to my country for years and plan on staying here, they are still heavily influenced by chinese culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterion View Post

Agree, Asians in general tend to be more reserved, but the most reserved asian women I've met so far were all Chinese. It's so incredibly hard to get physical with them, even after several dates with exposure to mones that work well on asians (for me that's usually Xist + Cohesion). The ones I've dated wouldn't even let me touch their upper arm on the third date until we've "known each other for a long time", while I can make out with European women on the first or second date.

So I agree with the other posters that you should dial down on enone until you're somewhere private. Public displays of affection are a big NO NO in China. Even for chinese women who've been to my country for years and plan on staying here, they are still heavily influenced by chinese culture.
                      With that kind of cock block mentality, how is there over 1 billion of them? I think we're missing something here LOL

Comment

With that kind of cock block mentality, how is there over 1 billion of them? I think we're missing something here LOL
                        Heh, true. But another piece of the puzzle might be that traditionally, the children care for the parents financially when they are old. People are expected to send money to their parents regularly even if the parents are rich.

Apparently quite a few of the parents like producing a lot of offspring for that reason, which led to some chinese families having way more children than the usual european family. Now that there's a "1 child" policy in place, you cannot have more than one child in China. So population is declining.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterion View Post

Heh, true. But another piece of the puzzle might be that traditionally, the children care for the parents financially when they are old. People are expected to send money to their parents regularly even if the parents are rich.

Apparently quite a few of the parents like producing a lot of offspring for that reason, which led to some chinese families having way more children than the usual european family. Now that there's a "1 child" policy in place, you cannot have more than one child in China. So population is declining.
                          That makes sense, who needs pension when you can pop more babies!

Comment

This one child policy has been around since the 70s. So there aren't any recent families that have been popping out kids to support themselves in quite awhile lol.

Also, China dropped the one child policy years ago. I suspect their population will decline due to the imbalanced sex ratio and low fertility...which is what happens when countries become more developed

Comment

• Mysterion
                              Mysterion commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I stand corrected then. I didn't actually look the policy up, but my chinese dates told me about it (after mentioning that they'd love to have siblings but can't have them due to the policy).

Xsist works really well for me 2 sprays solo
                            Pheromone XS
                            Oil: evolve, xist
                            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                              Sweet thanks, that's one of my next orders, did you get it without a scent or scented? if scented what scent did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                                I agree with Primross above. I'm a 22 year old Korean male in a university. I get massive success on both Eastern and Western raised women with Xist. For me, Ascend usually does not work with Eastern raised Asians. Or they are taught not to show affection or interest. I've decided I'm going to go with Ascend w/o cops next time. The reactions sometimes just get so annoying with cop heavy products. Yes, I love the attention but I do get ghosted sometimes (probably out of intimidation)

Comment

Originally posted by ahan10 View Post

I agree with Primross above. I'm a 22 year old Korean male in a university. I get massive success on both Eastern and Western raised women with Xist. For me, Ascend usually does not work with Eastern raised Asians. Or they are taught not to show affection or interest. I've decided I'm going to go with Ascend w/o cops next time. The reactions sometimes just get so annoying with cop heavy products. Yes, I love the attention but I do get ghosted sometimes (probably out of intimidation)

yep that's very true I think the cops are too intimidating but usually status blends are best for Asians
                                  Pheromone XS
                                  Oil: evolve, xist
                                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I personally believe the best combo for everyday interaction is ACE w/o cops. or Ascend w/o cops paired with XIST. These two combos generate positive reaction from most of the female population. Others are useful for specific scenarios, populations, and etc

Comment

• fdesa12
                                      fdesa12 commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Are you specifically referring to the Asian population? And in what areas of the world?

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X