yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Not yet seen the result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not yet seen the result

I got my order couple weeks back with very fast shipping. Great service there.

I have been using Xist and Evolve in 2:1 ratio since past two weeks but did not see much out of it. I totally understand that it takes time so waiting for the time to come. Very positive about it.

I have some time added Taboo after 3-4 hours of Xist and Evolve but again did not get anything much.

Best thing happened so far is yesterday and today I added Ascend to my mix and my mood was lifted like anything and was so happy and energetic through out the day.

I will keep trying to use until I get the hit.

You got a selfie. congratulations.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I'm not sure what exactly type of result you are looking for with this combo though. Evolve is HIGHLY sexual and XiSt is designed to get you out of the friend zone. I wouldn't wear Evolve unless it was an already sexually charged situation or environment to begin with. But then adding another semi-sexual Taboo, you might as well be walking around with your junk swinging.

Its kind of like what most of us guys do by thinking if we wear the sexual blends the ladies will be dropping their panties, but you need the communication, the flirting and comfort to get them into the right zone. We always go for the sex before we prime the engine and an engine won't run without the right fuel.

XiSt is fantastic for creating that type of result and the longer the exposure the better the results. The more you're around them the stronger its going to work. You're telling them you're the kind of guy who can take care of them. protect them, a great father for your offspring and the kind of guy they want to be around. Evolve forgoes all that and says I want to throw you down right here and now and make it so tomorrow you cannot walk. Add Taboo, another sexual blend, and well its no wonder you're not really getting anywhere.

They all have a place and 2 can work awesome together but in the right situation. I've always found the best way to get to sex is to talk my way into it. To have a conversation that can take on many different meanings but without being overtly sexual. It makes her have to think about it so it becomes her thinking about sex.
      Me: Yeah its really hot and wet, don't you think?
      Her: Wait what did you say?
      Me: (sly grin because I know what she was thinking) The weather girl...I can already tell you're trouble
      Her: I'm not trouble

quick example of banter but a somewhat benign statement got her thinking about sex. I never said it, I never implied it, but she is thinking about it. It becomes her idea and then I use it to talk about her favorite subject...her.

It really is about psychology and pushing the right buttons and using mones to elevate your status.

Here's my recommendation based on the little info I have.

If you're stuck in friend zone 2-3 Sprays XiSt for at least a few days around your crush on its own. It will do what its supposed to on its own. The thing is she doesn't yet see you as a sex partner yet, so let XiSt change her feelings. After a few days add a misting (that means spray it and walk through the spray) of Taboo for a few additional days. Build up Taboo over the week to 1 or two sprays. When things heat up and you know you're going to get into her pants hit yourself with an additional Evolve spray and be prepared to change her life.

All the while you need to be bantering with her. Keep her emotions rolling.

If you're trying to hook up in general 1 taboo and 2 XiSt (if you add in Ascend I suggest 1 spray and up Taboo to 2 sprays)

I'm moving this to the men retail section because I believe you'll get help here. I have no problems if you want to post a review about anything in the future, but I just want to make sure you get the results you deserve-which to me is more important

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

SteveO, I have no words to explain how happy i am to get the valuable guidance and advice from you. Thanks for detailed explanation. I can tell you for sure is, for you guys business is second and customer is always always first otherwise no one would bother to spend time to write big journal to help their customers.

I can now understand that jumping directly on Evolve or Taboo was a mistake but we all learn from mistakes.
        I would make sure I will follow all instructions that you gave and I am sure that I will get the result I want. I will report positive result soon.

Comment

Always a rare treat when we are graced with words of wisdom from SteveO. Not only is he expert on pheros and their interplay but he obviously has a grasp of the psychology of seduction. In an age where we demand and expect instant results this spills over into the realm of pheros. As with anything you can't just sit back and wait for life to happen. You have to take action. Pheros aren't a shortcut. They won't do the work for you.

As Steve said using a heavy sexual is like walking around with your junk hanging out. If you walk up to girl and drop your pants she's going to run away and probably call the cops. lol

A common complaint from women is that guys don't know how to warm them up. They're in such a hurry to penetrate that they completely skip the most important steps to arousal. The most important sexual organ isn't the vagina. It isn't the clitoris. It's the brain. Stimulate a woman's mind and her body will follow. Foreplay starts in her head. Here's a rather extreme example of what I mean. I've been involved in the BDSM lifestyle since I was 18 yrs old. I've trained women to orgasm to a specific command. I had one submissive that I trained to cum to the verbal command 5 or if written, FIVE. If I wrote five in lower case it had no effect. I remember one time I was talking to her on the phone and started saying 5 over and over and over. Turns out she was with her mother and started having orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. Even tho she was in an inappropriate situation she still responded to the command. I also did it randomly another time when she was driving. She rear ended the car in front of her. Oops!

Anyway you'll never get anywhere unless you can interact with women. If you're not very good at it then practice. Learn from those who ARE good at it. As Steve said banter is very effective. With practice you'll learn to implant subtle cues that lead them to think about sex. Then it's THEIR idea. You're not forcing anything on them. You're not some creepy perv blatantly talking about sexual stuff. I'm sure all the ladies can attest to the creeps who brag in graphic detail about all the things he's going to do to them.

Forget about NLP or running "scripts". Every woman is unique. Different women are into different things. Just be natural. Be genuine. Women can spot a phony a mile away. If she's attracted to you she will lead you in the right direction. Just get to know her. Women appreciate a man who pays attention. Above all be confident. That's a universal attractant. That doesn't mean be an arrogant prick. It means believing in yourself and your worth.

I tend to use sarcasm and ridiculous exaggeration a lot. I like to turn the tables on women. I've had lots of gal pals over the years. As such I've heard about every line every guy has ever used on them. I use that to my advantage. To flip the script. For example, I'm sitting at the bar and a woman walks up next to me. I turn to her and in a frustrated, exaggerated voice say "Fine! You can buy me ONE drink but that doesn't mean you're getting in my pants!" It catches them off guard. They'll pause for a second then laugh. They're thinking yea been there before and wow this guy gets it. You'd be surprised how many times they actually did buy me a drink and hang out or even end up in my bed. Often women will tell me I have pretty eyes. My response? Woah woah woah I know how you women are. First it's my eyes and then my butt. I'm not just some piece of man meat to satisfy your carnal desires. If you're confident, witty and can carry on an intelligent conversation you chances are much better.

There is also something to be said for the direct approach. This doesn't work with every woman but when it works, it works well. I actually discovered this approach when I was at a low point and very frustrated. A woman would come up to me and start talking to me. I'd let them talk a little bit then say "You seem like a nice girl. You probably don't want to talk to me because I just want to fuck" You'd be surprised at how many times they would giggle and say "ok". Disclaimer: This only works with drunk girls.

You'll notice that at no time during the above discussion did I mention pheros. In many cases pheros were involved but not always. My point is that pheros enhance what you already have to offer. They will NOT compensate for your shortcomings. Pheros can influence other people's perception of you but it's up to you to reinforce that.

On the subject of pheros I don't know that I can offer any advice above and beyond was SteveO has provided. He knows his products well. Not only did he create them, he uses them himself. He is the PheroMaster.

Comment

Scottie2hottie, great advice. I feel so happy that I joined this community. There are many things to learn here.

Comment

I've been at this a long time and I'm still learning. There's always more to learn. When we learn, we grow. The more we grow, the more we enjoy life. Don't be afraid to try new things. If you stumble and fall along the way just get up, dust yourself off and learn from it. There is no such thing as failure, only opportunities to learn and grow.

There is definitely a lot of knowledge here. I encourage you to read around and take full advantage of the search function. It's awesome. Type in whatever you're looking for and you get a list of relevant posts. Just of the mouse is all you need and it takes you directly to post that has what you're looking for.

Comment

Keep at it and don't give up, you'll find the right combo , do more research on what other people are doing, as i do my research and ask questions i have my notepad open and take notes.

Comment

Can I suggest trying some XSP-F as well. Something I use regularly mostly for me I use it to draw more focus to me but it also helps me to notice the reactions of others to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mate View Post
                    Can I suggest trying some XSP-F as well. Something I use regularly mostly for me I use it to draw more focus to me but it also helps me to notice the reactions of others to me.
                    Never heard of that one, i'll have to look into it. I heard Evolve/Cohesion make a great combo to seal the deal thou!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                      I'm not sure what exactly type of result you are looking for with this combo though. Evolve is HIGHLY sexual and XiSt is designed to get you out of the friend zone. I wouldn't wear Evolve unless it was an already sexually charged situation or environment to begin with. But then adding another semi-sexual Taboo, you might as well be walking around with your junk swinging.

Its kind of like what most of us guys do by thinking if we wear the sexual blends the ladies will be dropping their panties, but you need the communication, the flirting and comfort to get them into the right zone. We always go for the sex before we prime the engine and an engine won't run without the right fuel.

XiSt is fantastic for creating that type of result and the longer the exposure the better the results. The more you're around them the stronger its going to work. You're telling them you're the kind of guy who can take care of them. protect them, a great father for your offspring and the kind of guy they want to be around. Evolve forgoes all that and says I want to throw you down right here and now and make it so tomorrow you cannot walk. Add Taboo, another sexual blend, and well its no wonder you're not really getting anywhere.

They all have a place and 2 can work awesome together but in the right situation. I've always found the best way to get to sex is to talk my way into it. To have a conversation that can take on many different meanings but without being overtly sexual. It makes her have to think about it so it becomes her thinking about sex.
                      Me: Yeah its really hot and wet, don't you think?
                      Her: Wait what did you say?
                      Me: (sly grin because I know what she was thinking) The weather girl...I can already tell you're trouble
                      Her: I'm not trouble

quick example of banter but a somewhat benign statement got her thinking about sex. I never said it, I never implied it, but she is thinking about it. It becomes her idea and then I use it to talk about her favorite subject...her.

It really is about psychology and pushing the right buttons and using mones to elevate your status.

Here's my recommendation based on the little info I have.

If you're stuck in friend zone 2-3 Sprays XiSt for at least a few days around your crush on its own. It will do what its supposed to on its own. The thing is she doesn't yet see you as a sex partner yet, so let XiSt change her feelings. After a few days add a misting (that means spray it and walk through the spray) of Taboo for a few additional days. Build up Taboo over the week to 1 or two sprays. When things heat up and you know you're going to get into her pants hit yourself with an additional Evolve spray and be prepared to change her life.

All the while you need to be bantering with her. Keep her emotions rolling.

If you're trying to hook up in general 1 taboo and 2 XiSt (if you add in Ascend I suggest 1 spray and up Taboo to 2 sprays)

I'm moving this to the men retail section because I believe you'll get help here. I have no problems if you want to post a review about anything in the future, but I just want to make sure you get the results you deserve-which to me is more important
                      With Xist and Taboo what would you recommend as good oil dosages?
                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Wow, how'd I miss these gems.
                        Great post.
                        The post by Scottie and SteveO are amazing.
                        You guys should come out with a book lol

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                          Wow, how'd I miss these gems.
                          Great post.
                          The post by Scottie and SteveO are amazing.
                          You guys should come out with a book lol
                          Agree! Such an insight. To think I was the same thinking that evolve was the best way to go right off the bat. This is a game changer
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: evolve, xist
                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X