GOALS

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

All This Mixing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • All This Mixing

    What are our goals when we are mixing three and four complex products? Should I even try to improve Steve's best products? I know we can, and I know we will but the more complex the product, in my opinion, the easier it is to mess it all up.

    Once I went camping with my buddy and my dad. While dad was grabbin a few snootfuls, so were we. Well, we lit a huge fire in a 5-foot hearth, then we got hungry when that nice camp smoke hit our noses. Feeling the camping spirit we tied a big skillet onto a broom handle and raided the shelves. We found a can of peas, great!, in they go. A bit too wet, how bout some dried potatoes to thicken it up? MMMm, can a corn for some fiber, the color was off so we added some dried herring for protein and dark specks.

    We continued to cook it down and it finally started to thicken up. We thought we were a TV cooking show but my dad stopped in and took a look at our pride and joy and was NOT impressed. What we had was something that looked like the slop bowl from cafeteria dinner plate scrapings. All the individual stuff was great but the resulting mix lost appeal to the person we were trying to impress. Click image for larger version

Name:	38055891_2034828763202019_8701119239320240128_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=4f4dadf5134430f1e305ca2cded5f477&oe=5BCA66E7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	75064

    Click image for larger version

Name:	38252618_907321876119797_3730543709234659328_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=a24210e41896394e635b39875e621217&oe=5C0C6F48.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	75063

  • #2
    To be honest, I mix all my food together when i eat it anyways. Its all going in the same place and if the individual foods taste good, then the mixture of them all taste absolutley delicious

    Comment


    • Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, You'd be a good camping partner

  • #3
    Personally i like stand alone products, but if you were to mix 2 products together it could do good, i don't mix them on the very same spot, what i do is use one product on the wrists and the other on the neck. The Evolve i hear is a pretty good stand alone product.

    Comment


    • #4
      I love mixing. Some blends can turn me into she hulk AND intimidate people more than I like; mixing in a social can make me less of a bitch and more approachable while still retaining some status.

      I've read posts on males doing something similar i.e sob + xist

      Though I agree, it is easier to mess up. I've noticed that results tend to be less consistent

      Comment


      • #5
        Hi Isis, I think its ok to mix in a molecule or two but as I learn Steve's mixes I learn that only a few are simple 3 molecule mixes. Mixing two products with 8 pheromones makes a soup but I think taking an 8 molecule blend and bringing it up or down with something like SOB, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me could push the Big Blends in certain directions but I doesn't seem to take much to push the Big Blends in other directions.

        I'm looking for an ESTRATETRAENOL women's product. It doesn't take much to tame or should i say wreck a men's alpha product. I love the twinkle in ladies eyes, they look so happy and dreamy but if I mix an alpha, I don't see much of it. Maybe I'll try a social and simple Estra instead of an alpha later tonight.

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Hi Isis, I think its ok to mix in a molecule or two but as I learn Steve's mixes I learn that only a few are simple 3 molecule mixes. Mixing two products with 8 pheromones makes a soup but I think taking an 8 molecule blend and bringing it up or down with something like SOB, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me could push the Big Blends in certain directions but I doesn't seem to take much to push the Big Blends in other directions.

          I'm looking for an ESTRATETRAENOL women's product. It doesn't take much to tame or should i say wreck a men's alpha product. I love the twinkle in ladies eyes, they look so happy and dreamy but if I mix an alpha, I don't see much of it. Maybe I'll try a social and simple Estra instead of an alpha later tonight.
          So you're implying that combing two 8 molecule products is bad idea? And yet countless people have had incredible success with the ACE combo. Hmmmm interesting. I assume that you're making this assumption based on extensive experience with SteveO's blends?

          I agree that it doesn't take much Est to ruin a men's blend. But then you say that you're looking for an Est women's product? Do you really think that you're going to find a gender appropriate dosage in a women's product? When you talk about "the twinkle in ladies eyes, they look so happy and dreamy" are you saying you've used Est solo?
          Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

          Comment


          • #7
            Yeah, I'm implying that mixing two Big Blends creates a soup that has characteristics of neither. They are not additive. Each throws the other off balance. Say one blend attracts Blonde's and the other attracts Raven haired girls. If I mix the two, I don't I don't become attractive to both Blondes and Ravens, Instead, I get Brunettes and the Blondes and Ravens head the other way.

            Of course I'm not saying this after extensive experience with Steve's Blends. If I needed that to post here Steve could put a one-year posting rule. No posting till you are a SteveO guru.

            Actually Scottie, I'm not having any success with the sprays. Sure, I get effects but they are either very mild friendly smiles or another spray and they head the other way. Hey, that rhymes.

            Whats the proportions on the ACE Combo? 1:1:1? Perhaps I can mix some together and apply in increasing dosages.

            Comment


            • #8
              I've used Raw Chemistry for women solo with some Intense Euphoria to cover the sweet scent. When mixed with my natural signature, women's knees buckle.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by Muestereate View Post


                Actually Scottie, I'm not having any success with the sprays. Sure, I get effects but they are either very mild friendly smiles or another spray and they head the other way. Hey, that rhymes.
                Not scottie (obviously) 😜. But have you tried micro dosing? I've had the same problem with some women's blends and microdosing worked for me

                Comment


                • #10
                  I would have to say my goals in mixing products together is 1) to see what happens , a 2) have fun. I do have fun and the ladies always seem to be very aware that I am there. 🙂

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by Mate View Post
                    I would have to say my goals in mixing products together is 1) to see what happens , a 2) have fun. I do have fun and the ladies always seem to be very aware that I am there. 🙂
                    Yes mixing products can take you long ways, personally i don't like to mix more than 2 products. I hear that Taboo is a good stand alone product and even good for day wear and can even hold it down for night wear as well. It's an all round product!

                    Comment

                    Ad down

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X