yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Reviews on Evolve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviews on Evolve

What was your experience with Evolve and how did it work for you in the venue you were in?

I think i posted in the wrong area, sorry about that.

Comment

This topic is for the men section so I moved the thread to where you will be able to get better responses. There are many threads on Evolve , the men absolutely love it. You can even read about it in some journals.

Comment

Evolve is damm good stuff, hits girls pretty good

From what i have seen It works very, very good for younger girls( till 23 somewhere around), good example, I gave it to a friend of mine for a club night with a girl he meet, used one spray on the neck, the girl was literally sniffing his neck all the time and of course later they went to his place. That's wss one of the more fun observations that i have seen
        ??????I do have to say though that Evolve needs some getting used to, i noticed that it does have some side effects when you are using it. When i am using it the next day i sleep abnormally long like 10-12 hours, another thing is that you have to start slowly, otherwise you could OD and then you have a dizzy, nauseating feeling when using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thaumaturge View Post
          Evolve is damm good stuff, hits girls pretty good

From what i have seen It works very, very good for younger girls( till 23 somewhere around), good example, I gave it to a friend of mine for a club night with a girl he meet, used one spray on the neck, the girl was literally sniffing his neck all the time and of course later they went to his place. That's wss one of the more fun observations that i have seen
          ??????I do have to say though that Evolve needs some getting used to, i noticed that it does have some side effects when you are using it. When i am using it the next day i sleep abnormally long like 10-12 hours, another thing is that you have to start slowly, otherwise you could OD and then you have a dizzy, nauseating feeling when using it.
          I ordered the OIL based Evolve, how would you recommend going slowly? I've read that one drop is enough. Should i use it at home 1-2 times before actually going out with it on to bars or clubs?

Comment

You need to get used to the kick
            I would suggest to try it a couple of times before you to bars for fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Thaumaturge View Post
              You need to get used to the kick
              I would suggest to try it a couple of times before you to bars for fishing
              What do you think would mix well with the Evolve?

Comment

• Thaumaturge
                Thaumaturge commented
                Editing a comment
                I use Xist for one-on-one situations more, in my opinion Xist is more effective for a girls that you developed intereseted yourself, rather then fishing at bars/clubs

• Thaumaturge
                Thaumaturge commented
                Editing a comment
                I personally have not tried xist/evolve combo for random encounters at bars, so I cant say for certain, but I believe they can work their magic.

• Prettyrickyboi
                Prettyrickyboi commented
                Editing a comment
                A.C.E.

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

I ordered the OIL based Evolve, how would you recommend going slowly? I've read that one drop is enough. Should i use it at home 1-2 times before actually going out with it on to bars or clubs?

Is this your first purchase with us? Why did you choose the Evolve oil instead of the spray for your first purchase

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Is this your first purchase with us? Why did you choose the Evolve oil instead of the spray for your first purchase
                Yes it is my first order, I chosen the OIL based Evolve because I read that it will work better in the summer, and it's pretty hot right now where I'm from. Do you think i should of went with the spray?

Comment

• Thaumaturge
                  Thaumaturge commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How hot is it in your area?
                  I use sprays in 30 degrees during the evening and so far i haven't noticed much

• MRSNAKE
                  MRSNAKE commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Right now it's between 25-35 degree Celsius here in Canada.

Canada, well you live in Canada so you should know the temperature a lot better than I do. I just always heard Canada is a cold place. What we have is that many individuals want fast results, they figure the oil is stronger so why not purchase the oil without a better understanding of how it works.

I have included some information for you and anyone else reading this need to know. The oils are good but in certain situations and for certain climates.

What is the difference between spray and oil pheromones?

The simplest possible answer is the spray is based in perfumers alcohol (SD40B) and the oil is based in Dipropylene Glycol (DPG). The spray is quicker diffusing and the oil is slower.

Slow diffusion is tantamount to a more believable signature. Nobody can just walk in the room and pull their pants down and expect a non-hostile interaction. With the oil it allows the signature to gently transcend the wall most of us put up to protect us from charlatans. The oil, while significantly stronger than spray, builds up to a crescendo over time where as the spray is great for fast acting. However you'll get more push-back from alcohol because to most of us it doesn't come across as legitimate.

If we were to encounter a person who looks shady and yet have this overwhelming feeling of a deep connection with them we're going to put up a critical wall and assess the situation more closely. If however we meet the same person and over time build that impression of trust we'd be more inclined to believe it.

Something to consider though is you will notice that in every pheromoneXS blend there is DPG included. Also because the way its formulated you get just as much of all the molecules in the beginning as you do at the end. So while the spray still creates a wow factor up front, the way its formulated eases that effect so as to make it more believable. With the alcohol sprays its perfect when you need results fast like when you meet someone in front of you in line at the store. There are advantages to both. Standing in that same line with the oil it might take a solid ten to 15 minutes to get the same effects with the spray, but at that pace its also more believable.

OIL BLENDS

EFFECTIVE: As of JULY 25 2018, we will no longer accept any oil blends as a returnable item. These are super concentrated and very expensive blends that require a relatively hot environment with extended exposure times to be effective. If you are a new customer, inexperienced, live in a cool or moderate temperature climate it is highly recommended you use the spray versions. Sprays are exactly the same ingredients and will be effective nearly immedietaly as opposed to oils which take a minimum of 15-20 minutes before you see the first results (and only with the proper climate conditioning).

I hope this info helps.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                  Canada, well you live in Canada so you should know the temperature a lot better than I do. I just always heard Canada is a cold place. What we have is that many individuals want fast results, they figure the oil is stronger so why not purchase the oil without a better understanding of how it works.

I have included some information for you and anyone else reading this need to know. The oils are good but in certain situations and for certain climates.

What is the difference between spray and oil pheromones?

The simplest possible answer is the spray is based in perfumers alcohol (SD40B) and the oil is based in Dipropylene Glycol (DPG). The spray is quicker diffusing and the oil is slower.

Slow diffusion is tantamount to a more believable signature. Nobody can just walk in the room and pull their pants down and expect a non-hostile interaction. With the oil it allows the signature to gently transcend the wall most of us put up to protect us from charlatans. The oil, while significantly stronger than spray, builds up to a crescendo over time where as the spray is great for fast acting. However you'll get more push-back from alcohol because to most of us it doesn't come across as legitimate.

If we were to encounter a person who looks shady and yet have this overwhelming feeling of a deep connection with them we're going to put up a critical wall and assess the situation more closely. If however we meet the same person and over time build that impression of trust we'd be more inclined to believe it.

Something to consider though is you will notice that in every pheromoneXS blend there is DPG included. Also because the way its formulated you get just as much of all the molecules in the beginning as you do at the end. So while the spray still creates a wow factor up front, the way its formulated eases that effect so as to make it more believable. With the alcohol sprays its perfect when you need results fast like when you meet someone in front of you in line at the store. There are advantages to both. Standing in that same line with the oil it might take a solid ten to 15 minutes to get the same effects with the spray, but at that pace its also more believable.

OIL BLENDS

EFFECTIVE: As of JULY 25 2018, we will no longer accept any oil blends as a returnable item. These are super concentrated and very expensive blends that require a relatively hot environment with extended exposure times to be effective. If you are a new customer, inexperienced, live in a cool or moderate temperature climate it is highly recommended you use the spray versions. Sprays are exactly the same ingredients and will be effective nearly immedietaly as opposed to oils which take a minimum of 15-20 minutes before you see the first results (and only with the proper climate conditioning).

I hope this info helps.
                  That explains a lot , thanks, next time i will grab the spray since the effects are much faster. I'm looking at the Xist and Cohesion.

Comment

Comment

That's a good idea, i'll try that sometime!

Comment

Be careful about reapplying with XS products. Most sprays have a short life span. They peak between 1 and 2 hours and usually don't last more than 4 hrs. All of the XS blends contain Diffusion Technology. This fixative regulates diffusion. It extends the life of the blend. That's why XS blends have a life span of 6-8 hrs. One of the benefits is a longer plateau so you get more consistent results. Even beyond 8 hrs there is likely to be some residuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                          Be careful about reapplying with XS products. Most sprays have a short life span. They peak between 1 and 2 hours and usually don't last more than 4 hrs. All of the XS blends contain Diffusion Technology. This fixative regulates diffusion. It extends the life of the blend. That's why XS blends have a life span of 6-8 hrs. One of the benefits is a longer plateau so you get more consistent results. Even beyond 8 hrs there is likely to be some residuals.
                          Good information thanks.! I got my evolve in the mail today, i got a sample of crush and bliss, how would i use crush and bliss with the evolve ? A little info on bliss and crush and what are they suppose to do ? Haven't researched much about them as i been researching more on Cohesion, XIST and TABOO. Thanks..

Comment

What do you think would mix well with the Evolve?
                            I've had good luck with Xist, Cohesion or Love Boat and Evolve, now I'm using a mix similar to Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve with Xist and P96.
                            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Good information thanks.! I got my evolve in the mail today, i got a sample of crush and bliss, how would i use crush and bliss with the evolve ? A little info on bliss and crush and what are they suppose to do ? Haven't researched much about them as i been researching more on Cohesion, XIST and TABOO. Thanks..
                              Crush is Cohesion without the buffers that prevent A1 depression. Crush is suppose to be closer to A1 solo. If you like Crush, you may want to look A1. From what I've read, Bliss is more of a idgaf chill vibe.
                              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Crush is Cohesion without the buffers that prevent A1 depression. Crush is suppose to be closer to A1 solo. If you like Crush, you may want to look A1. From what I've read, Bliss is more of a idgaf chill vibe.
                                Thanks, I didn't notice any depression with the CRUSH, I'll keep using it but if I do notice something I'll ge the Cohesion.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X