yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to apply pheromone oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to apply pheromone oil

Just a few tips I picked up while researching this topic online. This advice is aimed at perfume oil but I presume it will be the same for mones. Includes what not to do when applying oil, which I can attest to is really important so make sure you DO NOT do point number 4 below.

1. Know your pulse points. On your wrist.

Inside the elbow.

The base of your neck.

Behind the knee.

Behind your ear.

2. Best time to apply.3. Best way to apply. Always apply perfume oil before putting on your clothes. You want to keep the oil away from jewelry, clothing and any fabrics when applying. The oil could stain the garment for instance.

4. What not to do with your perfume oils

This is very interesting, usually when I apply oils I rub them in so I will try dabbing it on and not rubbing it in and see what the difference is if any.

Comment

The opposite? How so?

Comment

@Scottie2Hottie 'Opposite' perhaps isn't the best word to use. Nothing negative happened. Just nothing positive either. It was just a nothing day, like I wasn't wearing anything. I felt the effects much stronger on myself, too when allowing the oil to just dry naturally. Maybe it's just me and this is all going on inside my head! Anyway. I'm going to test two drops tomorrow without rubbing in. I'll report back what happens.

Comment

I wanna add that I just presumed rubbing in the oil was the thing to do. When I noticed the difference between the two days that's when I did my research. So it was a fair test I guess between the two days. Just the results I noticed anyway.

Comment

Are you absolutely certain that the application method was the only variable that was different? Same people? Same place? Sane circumstances? Same environmental conditions?

I used oils for years. I dropped the products into the palm of my hand and spread it all around my neck. Worked just fine. In fact, the greater the surface area the greater the diffusion.

Comment

Yes, everything was the same. Just another day in the office. I'm going to just apply a drop or two to the side of the neck from now on. I guess it's whatever works for the individual.

I wanted to ask, what's your all time favourite combo?

Comment

my experience resembles Scottie2Hottie ...... spreading the oil across more surface area helps diffusion. the oil doesn't really dry that well, so leaving a fat glob of phero oil just stays moist and doesn't really diffuse... which then ends up leaking or rubbing off onto clothing, which then become difficult to remove and control

oil is also resilient to cleaning, so it's possible that you experienced OD from the previous day's pheromones still lingering on your skin. oil requires a thorough scrubbing to get off completely.

I've used upwards of 4-5 drops of xist oil simultaneously, rubbed all over my neck and wirsts, and still managed to get hits.

Comment

• chrisc
                  chrisc commented
                  Editing a comment
                  4-5 drops of Xist? No surprise you were getting hits man

I also want to add that it is okay to spread the oil. I wouldn't recommend being rough in applying it, but as was said, I do recommend increasing the area for diffusal. It may not last as long as a dab, it there won't be a huge difference by the end of the day.

Comment

Okay, I'll gently rub in the oil. The result is definitely more noticeable and that was with just one drop today. I may be experiencing slight OD.

BTW...got my bottle of Hugo Boss Bottled Oud today. Awesome scent!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisc View Post
                    Okay, I'll gently rub in the oil. The result is definitely more noticeable and that was with just one drop today. I may be experiencing slight OD.

BTW...got my bottle of Hugo Boss Bottled Oud today. Awesome scent!
                    Hopefully not OD on one drop, but it is possible. Where and what did you apply?

Hugo Boss has been on my to get list, and I already have a ton of colognes. "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil!"

Comment

Ascend Oil. One drop. Using dropper straight onto neck allowing it to run down and dry naturally. I need to rub it in a little otherwise with two drops I'll be too paranoid with the cops smell. This new Hugo Boss could cover up a dead cat so I shouldn't worry

Comment

Originally posted by chrisc View Post
                        Ascend Oil. One drop. Using dropper straight onto neck allowing it to run down and dry naturally. I need to rub it in a little otherwise with two drops I'll be too paranoid with the cops smell. This new Hugo Boss could cover up a dead cat so I shouldn't worry
                        Shouldn't be an OD, but yes the cops is strong. Try some Brute or Domination, as those are even stronger!

Comment

• chrisc
                          chrisc commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I wanna try everything, I'm totally hooked!

• ObscuredFacade
                          ObscuredFacade commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Scottie spears by Brute, and Domination is more of a heavy, straight sexual.

• Bosrel
                          Bosrel commented
                          Editing a comment

Really intresting. I just rub out my xist oil (not even gently) but usually dont get any hits. I once took some oil and put in a sample spray bottle and sprayed on me. And got crazy hits. Gonna experiment some more

Comment

• chrisc
                          chrisc commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Was it one of the sample spray bottles from XS? I presume you just used the dropper to add the oil to the bottle?

• tinderdreamboy
                          tinderdreamboy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Exactly

Originally posted by tinderdreamboy View Post
                        Really intresting. I just rub out my xist oil (not even gently) but usually dont get any hits. I once took some oil and put in a sample spray bottle and sprayed on me. And got crazy hits. Gonna experiment some more
                        Was it XiSt in both instances?

Comment

Originally posted by tinderdreamboy View Post
                          Hmmm...might even try adding a spray top to my oil bottle.

Comment

I'm surprised he could get a decent spray. Usually oils just dribble out or come out in a srream.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Was it XiSt in both instances?
                              Yepp it was. Might have been some tiny squirts of taboo sample left but i got pretty good sprays even tho it was oil.

Comment

Anyway I have just recieved my spray bottles of Xist, Odyssey, SOB and P96 so excited to try them out

Comment

So what kind of crazy hits were you getting when you sprayed the oil?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X