yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Experiences with Cohesion, Exotica, Connections, Xist, Evolve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiences with Cohesion, Exotica, Connections, Xist, Evolve

Hi,

I've been an heavy user of AD products in the past and got great results, however lately they have closed down so I've been using PeromoneXS products since last October and so far my experiences I will write here...

I am currently studying and living in South Korea for the past 2 years and so far I love the country, food and the women are amazingly beautiful and sexy. Korean women are really shy most of the time and put up a strong resistance towards sex. They mostly need a lot of trust and comfort. Dates are easy to arrange just that last step towards sex has been difficult.

Not anymore since using PheromoneXS and have got the most results the past 2 months when meeting women at university or online.

First I experimented with Cohesion alone and up to 3 sprays and not much results other than just friendly comfortable atmosphere.. when adding a spray of Exotica I become "a gentleman" in the eyes of women and there is attraction there not much sexual, would have to push a lot to make it sexual.

Now I received Connections, Xist, Evolve as samples, and combining them each 1 spray has given me the most consistent results. The feeling is like when meeting a girl she has this instant interest in whatever I say or do. There is not much conversation usually on a date, mostly eye contact, fascination, and sometimes the conversation becomes sexual.

When on a date dinner or a coffee, after we take a walk if there is an opportunity I would kiss the girl and it would lead to sex, if it doesn't happen then on the 2nd or 3rd we would have sex. The past 2 months I met and slept with 8 girls using this combo. Couple weeks ago I went to Japan and used the same combo on a local Japnese girl and it lead to sex also after inviting her to my hotel to have "tea".

Now I decided to keep one girl and haven been dating her recently and every time we meet we have sex thanks mostly to Connections, Xist and Evolve.

Thank you for reading!

So that was one sample spray of each? That's an extremely small dose. I'm actually surprised you saw results. Have you considered adding Exotica or Cohesion to that mix to see what happens?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      So that was one sample spray of each? That's an extremely small dose. I'm actually surprised you saw results. Have you considered adding Exotica or Cohesion to that mix to see what happens?
      Yes, one sample spray of each. I don't need more than one spray, I feel the products are very concentrated and more than one spray makes me feel dizzy and ill.

Cohesion instead of Connections works too, I remember one encounter where the girl kept sniffing my neck where I sprayed the Cohesion, I feel Cohesion is more for comfort and touching where as Connections I get a more intimate, deeper connection, and women tell what's really on their mind so I prefer Connections.

I've experimented with Exotica a lot, with Xist, Cohesion, Evolve, and it just kills the sexual vibe for me, not get past the friend-zone with Exotica. I gave an Asian friend Cohesion and Exotica to test and he was able to bed a women with it, maybe it doesn't suit my body chemistry, I'm not Asian

I would love to experiment more with products, as I finished everything now and need to place a new order for more, I am interested in Crush, Taboo and Love Boat seems like a sexy combination..

Comment

Hello and welcome,
        Wow you are doing awesome. Which body points do you apply those sample bottle sprays?
        Yes you surely need to get the Connections, Xist and Evolve. If possible get it in 30ml. Its a good cost saving deal. While buying these, ask for the samples of Crush, Taboo, Love Boat.
        You said "dates are easy to arrange". Do you mean, through agencies or website? Or how do you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
          Hello and welcome,
          Wow you are doing awesome. Which body points do you apply those sample bottle sprays?
          Yes you surely need to get the Connections, Xist and Evolve. If possible get it in 30ml. Its a good cost saving deal. While buying these, ask for the samples of Crush, Taboo, Love Boat.
          You said "dates are easy to arrange". Do you mean, through agencies or website? Or how do you do that?
          I apply all on both sides of neck and cover with cologne..

I meant if I meet someone online through a language exchange portal it's not so hard to setup a meetup, I can speak basic Korean and most Korean women there want to find a foreign friend to practise their English with.

If I meet someone on university campus usually exchange numbers or add them as a friend on this Korean app called Kakao and go from there.

I must say I always frame the meetup as a friendly encounter and not a date, it will scare them away, the first meet is most important and then I escalate from there. Korean women have very busy schedules with school, work or their familiy lives as most live still with their parents until they marry so it can take a week or couple weeks and messages back and forth before I can actually meet them on a "date"

And on a second note, pheromones are not magic, if I wear pheromones but I sense the girl doesn't like me or I don't like her and our personalities don't match then it will stop there. On a rare occasion I do find out the girl just wanted to meet for a sexual encounter and tells me, although we didn't really match on a personal level, there was sexual attraction present on both sides so that can also happen when using pheromones..

Comment

If Cohesion didn't give the results you want them Crush may not either. The only difference between the two is that Crush doesn't contain DHEA which is used in Cohesion to mitigate the potential negative self effects of Androstadienone aka A1. The A1 molecule can cause lethargy or even depression in men.

Comment

How many sample sprays equals one spray from a normal bottle? Like 3-4 sample sprays on the same area?

Comment

two sample sprays equal one regular spray

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  If Cohesion didn't give the results you want them Crush may not either. The only difference between the two is that Crush doesn't contain DHEA which is used in Cohesion to mitigate the potential negative self effects of Androstadienone aka A1. The A1 molecule can cause lethargy or even depression in men.
                  As far as I'm aware Crush contains Anol and Bnol and has a higher concentration of mones then Cohesion 27mg Vs crush at 40mg per 10 ml

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X